Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: whoa, so that's what 2017 was like!? verified first official inaugural 2018 post
Solid State Squad Forums > Other Discussion > Take It Easy
ErAseRmoTor maXimUM
on top of last year we heralded a new year by a group radio calisthenics .in that manner, did you tag along? just in case, there's a brief refresher. it's radio exercise, each and everyone can join in .it's instant to see, even newcomers can enjoy in it by each and every person no matter the time schedule . you are spruced-up by expensive suit to always in a conference, board meeting etc, and big money bags salary? are you scullion? arcade cashier? mariachi band? from former to any conceivable, radio calisthenics can fit whatever you answer . OK!

introduction is over, so what about 2017? it's 2018 which means we have to quick year-in-review comments.2017 was always chock-full to truly supply curveballs down to the very clock.for a sum-up, maybe a one-word-describe of 2017.I'll about : you know of "祭り込む" (matsurikomu)? from dictionary in english translated : "To place an obnoxious person in an out-of-the-way post to be rid of him or her." hmm.there doesn't yet exist dead-ringer word for suitable crackshot precise antonym, I think it would be : "To place an obnoxious person in #1 eye-catching post to suffer him or her." lightheartedly, therefore if someone invents it, that would be my 2017 word!

but I guess time really does move forward.

well, it's only 12 months, anyway.with strong bodies and keen minds, let's keep going and see how to, let's apply ourselves to utilize extra shrewd mindset to attack this year !! so , let's do our best again in 2018 and everyone have a good one

thank you. happy new year !
Marlie Tang
This post is for saying this fucking words:

That year sux
That year were the worst bullshit i can see, and that were not my friend, and you,
2018 people, better not a motherfuckers, not be bigh motherfuckers

>=( ahí 201 se ven
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.