Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: how do you hit the dodododododo part of you'll say now [N]
Solid State Squad Forums > Beatmania IIDX > Music To Your Head
Prims
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5FfprQ5bgY 1:21

i have passed some 10s and i still can't hard clear this it doesn't make any fucking sense

hardest chart in iidx

please respond
Prims
i don't even ever want to play you'll say now [N] it just makes me mad i can't read this.
BigC
the note on key 2 is a 1/16th note while everything else is 1/4th or 1/8th if that makes any sense

this song has garbage charts for each difficulty and I always want to kill myself when playing it
Marlie Tang
hit the keys (you are the dj)
Prims
QUOTE (BigC @ Dec 26 2014, 10:38 PM) *
the note on key 2 is a 1/16th note while everything else is 1/4th or 1/8th if that makes any sense

oh, yeah, that actually makes a lot of sense, thanks!

suddenly i realize i should've just used textage instead of posting this thread
BLUST OF WIND
QUOTE (BigC @ Dec 27 2014, 01:38 AM) *

this song has garbage charts for each difficulty and I always want to kill myself when playing it

this is accurate
bapple cider vinegar
1) The song is fast. Don't forget this.
2) It looks simple enough that practice mode should be a viable method to learn it.
3) Lower the towel.
4) Sit/Stand up straight, eyes closer to the image.
5) Keep a SHARP/STIFF, curled (or slightly more straight if you swag that way) middle finger on your right hand for the 6 key, and never relent.
6) Notice there is an alternating pattern for the left hand.
FF7) The polyrhythm of each measure is as follows: 1011101011101010, where the zeros are rhythms that don't exist, just like your face.
FF8)
FF9)
FF1011101011101010)
Prims
thank you. thank's
ErAseRmoTor maXimUM
how do you hit the dadadadadada part of the 灼熱打打打 side bunny

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24436166
Prims
I did this today just so I could say I did. (Actually because I accidentally picked free mode and was like "fuck it")

usiolite....... kamochina
Prims
also wow I just listened to dadada(ry side bunny that owns lmao
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.