Schala
cyghfer is the cam clarke ass busta in this tr@sh game
CarlSagan
I'm in~
bapple cider vinegar
©®@sh
Prims
o_o

question: what's the point of hosting a free-choice CYOR themed off specific source material, how does that work
Pidgey
I dunno

But i do

Its a surprise
Schala
this game is never going to start
Schala
see I knew it was right, still don't have ma role
Schala
prophecy: the game won't even start in november

as prophesied by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bsdu57SFZc (bad movie)
Pidgey
Still having some sign ups shush
sync
Start both games at the same time.
grayfox9996
QUOTE (sync @ Dec 1 2014, 09:24 PM) *
Start both games at the same time.

yeah do that
Pidgey
I've come up with a pretty cool idea for the game, I think I can make it work even with a limited player list

This is still in sign ups, anyone is still free to join, will work on the setup on the weekend and start it probably sunday? Maybe. I hope so.

Don't expect it to be super balanced because this is a mostly for-the-time-being thing, will still work to make it fun and cool for everyone involved.

Cygh are you in or not lol kinda just put you there.

STILL TAKING SIGN UPS!!!!
cyghfer
not in sorry
BigC
don't be "that guy"
Prims
I want to play a mafia game with cyghfer one day, I have never talked to him but he has been my one true love ever since I saw his mr gimmick speedrun even though I don't actually know shit about speedrunning, and then also found out he was good at mafia too.

please play mafia cyghfer ;_;
grayfox9996
QUOTE (BigC @ Dec 4 2014, 08:55 PM) *
don't be "that guy"

I thought I was "that guy"
BigC
QUOTE (grayfox9996 @ Dec 5 2014, 09:22 AM) *
I thought I was "that guy"

no you're "this guy"
VaderSeven
Still a spot open? Is this a real game lol
Schala
yes

no

or maybe so
cyghfer
happy first birthday to marlie tang and jiano
Schala
happy belated jiano san
Pidgey
Yeah vader, send me a role PM.

Will work on this i swear before 2016. But really will work on this soon dont expect this to never be ran
Schala
more like FAILS OF SYMPHONY-A LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BigC
ayyy lmao
VaderSeven
I miss PMs like this:

You are Frogfucius! You are the sagacious frog of Tadpole Pond and Mallow's adoptive grandfather. Things got a little quiet after Mallow left home (aside from that Toadofsky guy blaring his ridiculously short "pieces" which are amusingly still better than anything Ryu☆ has made), but now you're almost feeling overwhelmed by the threat of Smithy's Gang. Never fear though, since the waterways of the world bring plenty of information to your humble abode. Smithy will have much trouble conquering anything other than that castle when faced against the wisest amphibian in all the land.

Chinese Wisdom: You must fuel your mind and body with Cricket Pies in order to stay sharp. Thus, you've worked out a little deal: in order to help promote his own music, Toadofsky pays you coins in exchange for bringing many seekers of your sage advice to Tadpole Pond. If you have more total posts than any other player when a day ends (or Night 0 as the case may be), enough people will seek your advice and you will thus be paid enough to buy a Cricket Pie from the Mushroom Kingdom. With such a delicious delicacy in hand, your limitless intellect should theoretically be uninhibited, allowing you to determine the alignment of one player each night you're enjoying a snack. Unfortunately, no Cricket Pie would mean spending the night moping around with sad music playing, so follow the advice you give the tadpoles: don't just FLOAT, Go Berzerk! Note that excessive spamming will probably net you a warning as it'd be annoying to everyone else.

You are loyal to the Mushroom Kingdom and win when all threats to the monarchy have been eliminated (even if you lose your life in the process).

Note: The game has officially begun and everyone is welcome to start posting gameplay content on Night 0, unlike subsequent nights. To be safe, you should submit any non-lethal night actions (as those are disabled - act accordingly!) within 24 hours of reading this PM. If you actively keep up with the thread, however, you will know when the real deadline is.
grayfox9996
where's my role pm
VaderSeven
Since you weren't supposed to reveal the post restriction (about posting 7 Vader quotes), I now demand as a mod that you post every sentence for the rest of the game day as Yoda would say it. Unhappy, you might be, but care, I do not!
Prims
/out, sorry.
Pidgey
Buuu

Bosscrab in
Pidgey
This will obv be ran and ready after the weekend of AGDQ.
ErAseRmoTor maXimUM
QUOTE (Pidgey @ Dec 26 2014, 05:21 PM) *
This will obv be ran and ready after the weekend of AGDQ.

was worried it would be nonran for a while
BigC
have this and krystal's game run at the same time then we can call it "Awesome Mafia Games Done Quick 2015"
Schala
so is this going to be a real game or is just a joke thread
Pidgey
shut up you ass!!!

grayfox9996
so AGDQ is still going right
bapple cider vinegar
i think so
grayfox9996
that's too bad, I was looking forward to watching this get started already
cyghfer
lmao expecting s3 mafia game to start
bapple cider vinegar
what r u even doing here
cyghfer
dragging my feet picking my nose
grayfox9996
was being sarcastic you jerk

!!!!!!

I mostly just found it funny how this forum became abandoned right around the same time I lost most ways to access it
Pidgey
Im super busy irl to host as much as I hate that I cant ran a coool game

But I can play if something happens

LMAO
Schala
yeah I'm making a mafia game.. or am I
grayfox9996
QUOTE (Marlie Tang @ Feb 19 2015, 10:47 PM) *

the eternal question
DexterClaire
QUOTE (Marlie Tang @ Feb 19 2015, 10:47 PM) *

prob
sync
Jesus wept.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.