Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Afro-ken Mafia :: Game Over
Solid State Squad Forums > Other Discussion > Fun
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
Murderbydeath
"OMG 1 DAY LEFT TO DEADLINE I'M NOT SCUM GUYS PLS DON'T LYNCH ME (I HAVE 0 VOTES ON ME RIGHT NOW BUT I'M FLIPPING MY SHIT) OMG OMG WE NEED MORE TIME PLS OMG THIS IS CRAZY I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M BEING LYNCHED (WITH 0 VOTES) THIS IS STUPID FUCK THIS GAME CARL IS SCUM"

##vote: Pidgey
BLUST OF WIND
so turbo pidgey huh? Shit nigga, you're a bird, you don't even like dog food, Get out
Pidgey
Rofl MBD doesnt get that im joking
Pidgey
Even in trolling and turboing there's a fine and funny way of doing it.

I give sync a 10/10
Gfox a 7/10
MBD 0/10
cyghfer
yall are dum
Jadin
cyghfer come play ddr with me
cyghfer
ok jadin as long as we go out for amazing sushi afterwards
Shane
QUOTE (CarlSagan @ Jun 27 2013, 12:05 AM) *
Pidgey was really defensive there etc etc

Why would he be so quick to misunderstand the rules if he didn't have something to hide etc etc

Pidgey always gets hotheaded when he's scum under pressure etc etc

I'm convinced Pidgey must be scum.

##vote Pidgey

this is a really good case everyone should read this and vote pidgey
bapple cider vinegar
https://twitter.com/annasgt/status/8520183341654016
Pidgey
R o f l
Murderbydeath
Pidgey...you weren't joking.
Murderbydeath
Maybe about Carl being scum, yeah, sure, I'll give you that, but not the rest.
Pidgey
Rofñ i wasmt joking about calling everyone fuckers bitches ass tits i hate your guts ill murder you.

Yes im super mad irl
Pidgey
And if you are talking about me being worried about thinking the deadline was yesterday then yeah that did had me worried. Again you are fucking stupid if you think i wouldnt be since my lynch at that point would have been inevitable.

"oh, lol! Town players shouldmt be worried about that, they have nothing to hide!" if the worst case ever, if you are telling me i should be happy to be lynched for other purposes other than your entertainment then you are literally a retard.
Pidgey
And me calling carl scum depends on how serious he was with his vite and reasoning actually.

Carl defended me last game for being defensive, both of us as town, and now he is using that as a scum tell so yeah cool meta.
grayfox9996
I thought you usually took this a little better when you were town. Defensive but less so than you are now. It's all in good fun when people "turbo" you (how many votes do you even have right now? nowhere near being hammered), so this seems a little overboard.

Maybe I'm wrong. Too lazy to re-read previous games (plus that's meta anyway).
sync
QUOTE (Pidgey @ Jun 27 2013, 02:02 PM) *
And me calling carl scum depends on how serious he was with his vite and reasoning actually.

Carl defended me last game for being defensive, both of us as town, and now he is using that as a scum tell so yeah cool meta.

Pretty (100%) sure Carl was joking.
Pidgey
Sorry for trying to have some fun with this stupid meme then.

I have at least 5 votes now but i dont really give a crap.

Its apperantly a damned if you do damned if you dont thing. I tried to casually ignore it in the past (meesh game), have a little fun with (cyg, annony) with it, let it rock (speedrunslive), actually complain about it (cygh). And this game inwanted to make it fun and sound like if I was pissed. Ive been scum and town in these games. The approach is personal and not allignment horiented.

Every time its the same shit, MBD voting me for whatever his fkn mind missreps, someone saying its different than the last time (GEE YOU DONT SAY, best part is its always some anti meta whore), people leaving a vote and forgetting about it. Bla la bla. In a bit Shane will come up and we will have another stupid argument too about how me doing continous post is also scummy and nervious scum lol.

Frankly I WAS having fun with it until MBD went serious on it, and frankly i wishedimwas just quick lynched, but whats frustrating is that people actually try to read me from this? Again, any kind of reaction I do against turbo wagon is digested by
Half the people as scummy for half assed reasons and its frankly getting boring and frustrating that it becomes the focal point of every start of the day.

And I do like to be this weird meme but yeah. Fuck you all!
Pidgey
Cell phone posting, fuck me right?
Shane
this is just as funny as i remembered lol
sync
Pidgey, MBD, stop, you're going to kill me
CarlSagan
QUOTE (Pidgey @ Jun 27 2013, 04:20 PM) *
I was having fun 'til MBD

Let's all turbo MBD and see how well he responds when he's in Pidgey's situation.

##unvote

##vote MBD
cyghfer
a big pidgey blowup post on the 2nd day of the game? astounding
Twan
##vote MBD 1. e4. Your move.
cyghfer
good.
Murderbydeath
I was just putting some pressure on the lil birdie to see how he responded, but now that he's still exploding over nothing, I think my vote stays.

And I don't mind being turbo'd here if that's really what you want to do. Day 1 is a crap shoot with no night 0, so it seems fair to me.
Murderbydeath
Heading out to the arcade, though. Bbl~
Murderbydeath
Oh, PS: meta is really stupid. I hate how every game on S3 is everyone trying to meta everyone else.
cyghfer
there is nothing but meta during early day 1
Murderbydeath
QUOTE (cyghfer @ Jun 27 2013, 07:10 PM) *
there is nothing but meta during early day 1

I guess you're right, but generally it continues throughout the entire game.

I thought my ride would be here by nowwwwwwwwwwwww ok leaving now for real bye

hat.png emot-colbert.gif overthere.png excl.gif blush.gif v.gif aaa.gif btns.gif Beating_a_Dead_Horse.gif ninja.gif blink.gif wacko.gif unsure.gif sad.gif mad.gif wub.gif smile.gif dry.gif sleep.gif rolleyes.gif cool.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif wink.gif ohmy.gif happy.gif huh.gif mellow.gif
ErAseRmoTor maXimUM
kago? noken. kagonoken. (woof woof woof)

http://i.imgur.com/tQHa7aw.png
bapple cider vinegar
funny thing, in that "sumpah nge blank banget gue! hualep.", is that I also started typing "sump" and "sumps" in various chats, a week+ before reading that tweet.

and she's p hot. (hot like a p wing??? chkn wing.)
but the future refused to change.

So what's exactly happening now? No one knows anything; and everyone has their own idea of fun. AND the game's still being made known. (Twan some hours ago just realized that the game had started.)

you kno wha...
Less go get someone who actually STINKS. yes I said stinks instead of sucks. SUCKS.

But there's no way to know who sucks, until they stink.

I.E. find someone who doesn't post a lot, and whom no one really likes. as mean as that sounds, you'll just have to know that...

I have never told a lie.

##Turboast Pidgey
Pidgey
I'd vote gfox or mbd at this point, mbd has votes

##unvote, vote mbd
cyghfer
i just realized the joke in audity's avatar
CarlSagan
Hey Cata, Pidgey, and Blust, let's make up a bunch of bullshit and lynch Cyghfer.
Pidgey
How 'bout no?

lynch MBD
BigC
hey

why don't you guys lynch

DEEZ

NUTS
cyghfer
QUOTE (CarlSagan @ Jun 27 2013, 09:23 PM) *
Hey Cata, Pidgey, and Blust, let's make up a bunch of bullshit and lynch Cyghfer.

delicious salt :i
grayfox9996
QUOTE (Pidgey @ Jun 27 2013, 04:48 PM) *
I'd vote gfox or mbd at this point, mbd has votes

##unvote, vote mbd

Why would you vote for someone who is town, ie me? Clearly, a scum.
Murderbydeath
QUOTE (grayfox9996 @ Jun 28 2013, 12:04 AM) *
Why would you vote for someone who is town, ie me? Clearly, a scum.

Because he's butthurt! As usual. Classic piggy.

I don't honestly give a shit about piggy, I just wanted to rustle his jimmies. I see that was accomplished.

I'm curious why he names me and grayfox, though. Why do you name me and grayfox, piggy?
BigC
how come he hasn't named me yet hmm makes you think
Schala
"Thank you Afro-ken" -- Cosmo at around 3:51:xx in current WW attempt (splits are like -1:13 and there are currently 9,961 viewers who just saw the Afro-ken song "sung" in chat)
BLUST OF WIND
QUOTE (CarlSagan @ Jun 27 2013, 09:23 PM) *

Butthurt. Shit I had fun coasting my ass off on that game and set the precedent for cell phone postery.

I like how're we're trying to meta so early in the game, like shit like that ever works. Not sure if pidgey's fake mad is a cop out TBH
Schala
sicko (ben) is immortalized in cosmo's new WW record, bringing in the afro-ken love near final boss
Catastrophe
QUOTE (grayfox9996 @ Jun 26 2013, 11:39 PM) *
It will probably take that long for some of these people to even realize that the game has started, and subsequently make a post.

Once again this guy has the nuts read on me.

I'm going to be very different in this game and not give a shit. Sorry, but I'm a replacement. I just don't feel like sinking time into these games anymore.

##vote Pidgey to get the role selection process started. Don't give me any bullshit about reads because it's day 1, we're all vanilla, and everyone's just fucking around.
cyghfer
new macho cata can't fool me ##vote cata
Pidgey
MBB you are a scum read because you are literally saying that you are doing this for the sake of pissing the bird off and at the same time you are saying that my reaction was scummy? It contradicts itself because you know i pretty much do this erry game erryday so you know it cant be a tell at all but then you fabricate a scum read out of it when YOU YOURSELF have said, in thread, in this game, that you do it because its a thing.

Gfox, i dunno, it felt unnatural to justify the pidgey wagon the way he did. On past games he has just been pretty trollish about it and just parking my vote just saying "piggy is scum". In this one he went kinda far saying reasons that feel unnatural, saying about how my reactions seem when they probably should always feel that way so yah, scum.

But you have more votes so.

Either way i dont care much at this point to be honest. Will probably twan it out and stop joining maf since this sucks.
sync
Don't actually want to see Pidgey die D1 unless he practically scumclaims or something. He's way too much fun.

##Unvote

uhhhhhh.....

Turbo-pidgey phase, Pidgey thinks deadline is in one day with a couple votes on him, MBD misreads, Pidgey mad, MBD responds, Pidgey mad. Oh, and vader and spim haven't posted yet.

Not going to base my vote off of turbo-pidgey......I could go with cata since cygh has mafia ESP, buuuuuuut Imma try this out instead:

##Vote: Twan

:>
sync
Realtalk I have no idea who to actually vote at this point. Idk. *shrug*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.