Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Registration on Admin Approval
Solid State Squad Forums > News & Suggestions > Last Message
Himiko
Hey everyone,

Since the only people who ever register here any more are spambots and I'm getting tired of cleaning up their crap, I've put registration on admin approval for now. If you or someone you know wants to sign up, please bother me on AIM at Xythar2 or xythar@gmail.com or email me at the aforementioned address so that I can approve your account. Thanks!
over there
Thanks for putting up the good fight
rmz
Hey my friend wants to register, his name is dickpillscellphonesipodaccessories is that okay
over there
dickpills to iphone accessories
Jadin
QUOTE (rmz @ Feb 2 2012, 06:21 PM) *
Hey my friend wants to register, his name is dickpillscellphonesipodaccessories is that okay

lol
Mazrim
QUOTE (Himiko @ Feb 2 2012, 05:13 PM) *
Hey everyone,

Since the only people who ever register here any more are spambots and I'm getting tired of cleaning up their crap, I've put registration on admin approval for now. If you or someone you know wants to sign up, please bother me on AIM at Xythar2 or xythar@gmail.com or email me at the aforementioned address so that I can approve your account. Thanks!

Enjoy your inbox spam! It gets old quickly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.