Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Schala
Solid State Squad Forums > Other Discussion > Garden of Love
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
sars
You know where you stand and I obviously know where I stand. You should take advantage of my arrogance and make a quick buck off of me. I challenge you to a MM in IIdx, about 3 months from this post, any amount. I'll travel to where you are if it is for 5k or more. I know you aren't balling (cuz you couldn't afford a Digital Camera to make Tatsujins) but if you don't have the cash I'm sure VJarmy would gladly back you for decent bread. You wanna talk big, put your money where your mouth is. There isn't nearly as much variance in iidx as mahvel so any good iidx player should snap call this. I'm dead serious. Not gonna post link to marvel stuff...just saying, this is what I do. Bet it.
Marlie Tang
QUOTE (sars @ Nov 1 2010, 02:01 AM) *

o
One Niceass Individual
do you think tons of shit goes down on japanese score trackers when someone who happens to be good at the game doesnt make tatsujin vids

it probably does i mean all cultures are equally reasonable no matter how many of their MvC2 competitors own firearms
m335h73r
I got 5 bux that says you's a bitch.
OnePhraseBlues
Hooooly shit 5GEEZ on the line. I got sars on the side bet. Anyone else wanna say different?
loluralimey
Whats the stipulation. Random song? or song choice?
Marlie Tang
derek (loluralimey) is better than me by now since he's played for an extra year so just MM against him
chotto kiitena
Anyone want to MM me at making stepfiles
One Niceass Individual
QUOTE (Marlie Tang @ Nov 2 2010, 02:39 AM) *
derek (loluralimey) is better than me by now since he's played for an extra year so just MM against him

yeah but unlike you he's in thousands of dollars of debt due to his ferocious Anime Lifestyle spending habits

maybe they should settle it in the Locker Room
Buffalo
boss of this gym
adammm
Hahaha I bet both of you fake all your scores

Come down to Sunnyvale, I'll put my money on Brandon against both of you bustahs.
ErAseRmoTor maXimUM
umm

yeah that'd end poorly for whoever bet money on me lol
adammm
yeah but THE CONSPIRACY
sars
QUOTE (adammm @ Nov 3 2010, 06:43 AM) *
Hahaha I bet both of you fake all your scores

Come down to Sunnyvale, I'll put my money on Brandon against both of you bustahs.

You talking to me? If so, how much? I'll be in Sunnyvale for NCR so we could easily have this go down.
m335h73r
I still got 5 bucks that says you's a bitch.
Theoretically Gay
QUOTE (sars @ Nov 3 2010, 10:46 AM) *
You talking to me? If so, how much? I'll be in Sunnyvale for NCR so we could easily have this go down.

Why are you so bad at this forum :\
*NYAA
MM adammmm at making bad post
Jadin
haha best luppolo post
Marlie Tang

I hope Toph doesn't post in this thread
chotto kiitena
QUOTE (Newcastle Legions @ Nov 3 2010, 03:09 PM) *
MM adammmm at making bad post

The most exciting money matches are the ones where both people are as evenly matched as possible so I agree
loluralimey
I guess this was just a troll thread. I was looking to make some money.
m335h73r
I'll money match with you limey.

But not at the IIDX.

Commander Keen 5: Goodbye Galaxy

Hard Mode, no kills, no debug.
m335h73r
No but really if you show up to SVGL with 5 grand expecting a money match I'll totally be there.
m335h73r
To rob you fucking blind, you dumb mother fucker.
sars
QUOTE (loluralimey @ Nov 4 2010, 10:48 PM) *
I guess this was just a troll thread. I was looking to make some money.

Are you looking to money match someone?
sars
QUOTE (m335h73r @ Nov 5 2010, 05:15 PM) *
To rob you fucking blind, you dumb mother fucker.

Yea that'd be pretty easy. I typically walk around with 5k in my pocket, unprotected. U R A S M A R T Y
One Niceass Individual
m335h passed nageki and time to air [b] before me (oh wait i still havent passed that 2nd one) so yeah he could probably wipe the floor with you or vgta
Fungi
QUOTE (sars @ Nov 7 2010, 12:16 AM) *
Yea that'd be pretty easy. I typically walk around with 5k in my pocket, unprotected. U R A S M A R T Y

yes because he meant he would literally rob you

wow
chotto kiitena
QUOTE (sars @ Nov 6 2010, 09:16 AM) *

Ura Smarty EX
m335h73r
QUOTE (Fungi @ Nov 6 2010, 09:02 AM) *
yes because he meant he would literally rob you

wow

He deserves it to literally happen if he's walking around spouting off that he'll throw down fucking 5 grand on a video game competition.

5 bucks; 10 bucks; 20 bucks, that's fine and dandy. I go to CA Extreme every year and see money matches thrown down for those amounts on the Warlords games. That's acceptable.

But 5 grand? OK look I understand you're trying to be all "oh I'm macho I'm awesome and rich hurr hurr hurr" but I can guarantee that if I beat you at a money match you would not want to get rid of your 5K, and I will guarantee to you with absolute certainty that if you beat me at a 5K money match you would never see that money.

you are still a dumb mother fucker, sars.
Theoretically Gay
QUOTE (m335h73r @ Nov 6 2010, 04:36 PM) *
He deserves it to literally happen if he's walking around spouting off that he'll throw down fucking 5 grand on a video game competition.

5 bucks; 10 bucks; 20 bucks, that's fine and dandy. I go to CA Extreme every year and see money matches thrown down for those amounts on the Warlords games. That's acceptable.

But 5 grand? OK look I understand you're trying to be all "oh I'm macho I'm awesome and rich hurr hurr hurr" but I can guarantee that if I beat you at a money match you would not want to get rid of your 5K, and I will guarantee to you with absolute certainty that if you beat me at a 5K money match you would never see that money.

I was going to post something like this but couldn't find a good/terrible fanpic of Blind the Thief :\
m335h73r
hell, I'd be down for an actual honest money match for like 10 bucks but I know that amount is too small and pitiful for the great sars to accept.

I'd probably lose on purpose too because it's a fucking video game.
m335h73r
QUOTE (sars @ Nov 6 2010, 07:16 AM) *

Hey question,

Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
loluralimey
QUOTE (sars @ Nov 6 2010, 09:14 AM) *
Are you looking to money match someone?

I believed Leviathan mentioned that his friend was down on srk in the SCR thread. Too bad AI's IIDX machine is broke though.

Basically i would play for money on Kaiden lvl 12s.
over there
When I get back to AMERICA I wouldn't mind MMing someone over internets or irl or whatev, but I'm not gonna put more than 50 bucks on a match since I don't think I'm good enough yet lmao. Not to mention right now I'm making myself broke by playing AC. Maybe if I was undisputably the best US player ever I'd MM for $1000 but I'd never do anything like 5k or more.
ErAseRmoTor maXimUM
if anyone's ever in the sunnyvale area they're free to come to golfland and we can monopoly money match for fun (we can play an after-match game of monopoly too)
Buffalo
lmao leviathan

that dude is og
Krelian
lol, epic thread.
Anyone has an idea who i can money match with?
One Niceass Individual
QUOTE (Krelian @ Nov 7 2010, 10:25 AM) *
lol, epic

ugh kill yourself
Krelian
lol, wtf?
chotto kiitena
The scent of 4chan has awoken the Oni.

Run as fast as you can. Nothing can save you now.
BBH
QUOTE (Krelian @ Nov 7 2010, 11:14 PM) *
lol, wtf?

we don't do "epic" around here
Krelian
Oh, alright; sorry about that
Fungi
Here's a helpful guide
http://stopsay.in/epic
Krelian
hahaha; forgive my ignorance =P.
Marlie Tang
QUOTE (Krelian @ Nov 8 2010, 12:14 AM) *
lol, wtf?

I'll show you somethin' that's well-tall
chotto kiitena
I appreciate that site although it seems to be a bit out of date in that pretty much everything except "troll" under the "don't ruin" heading can be moved to "stop saying" by now
sars
QUOTE (m335h73r @ Nov 6 2010, 03:36 PM) *

No I walk around spouting off $50,000 money matches. I'm dumb, but I play for more money than you've ever seen in your life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7NHjrp8XME
Also, I would rape you. You're awful in iidx so don't even begin to think you're on my level.
m335h73r
QUOTE (sars @ Nov 9 2010, 01:20 PM) *
more money than you've ever seen in your life.

Do you even have a single clue as to who you are talking to and what you are talking about?

m335h73r
Or are you still trying to prolong this retarded tough guy shtick that is completely unnecessary for the sole purpose to try and make people think you're cool for playing a video game for money?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.