Solid State Squad Forums > Beatmania IIDX > Let's Talk It Over
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
*NYAA
http://tweetbuzz.jp/tb/6446705

has a link to

www.konamistyle.jp/ecitem/item63452.html

which is still empty, so idk
Mazrim
Would be cool if this is the next Beatnation album. (This thread belongs in Beatonic Nation though wink.gif )
*NYAA
i always mess forum sections when thare are multiple areas for generic talking
WILD RIDE
QUOTE (Mazrim @ Jan 13 2010, 12:23 PM) *
Would be cool if this is the next Beatnation album.

Yes, in the sense that we might get a few good remixes. Otherwise, it's kors k. Dude's got like 10 albums already.
grayfox9996
QUOTE (WILD RIDE @ Jan 13 2010, 11:30 AM) *
Yes, in the sense that we might get a few good remixes. Otherwise, it's kors k. Dude's got like 10 albums already.

Aren't they mostly teranoid albums (not that there's anything wrong with teranoid albums)? And then Disconation?
rmz
Do the Lia albums count? I don't even know how many tracks kors k actually did on those.
spineshark
Still, out of all the kors k songs that that means there aren't long versions for already released (which is a lot) the only ones I'd really want are D, heaven above, traces remix and Sunshine Hero. Not really a whole album there.
Schala
kors k is bad
One Niceass Individual
QUOTE (WILD RIDE @ Jan 13 2010, 10:30 AM) *

which are totally 100% bemani-related featuring tracks exclusively composed by kosuke saito
Mazrim
There's plenty of songs he could make long versions or even change up like he does many times. Although I know it's become popular to hate on him *shrug*, there's no denying it's time he gets a Bemani based album out.
grayfox9996
QUOTE (Mazrim @ Jan 13 2010, 05:37 PM) *
Although I know it's become popular to hate on him *shrug*

what

everyone is gay for kors k

(although I HAVE been seeing a lot of hate lately I guess?)
Moogy
the page was up earlier; apparently it was a "leak" (someone accidentally made it go live? who knows)

no info on the songs or anything iirc though
TJB
I want to see another Disconation song in IIDX >:
WILD RIDE
I also don't like most of kors k's IIDX stuff. It's pretty vanilla overall. Dude peaked too early.
Jeff Paine
QUOTE (Moogy @ Jan 13 2010, 08:39 PM) *
the page was up earlier; apparently it was a "leak" (someone accidentally made it go live? who knows)

no info on the songs or anything iirc though

well SigSig Original Extended is basically a given, so is smooooch I guess
I'm thinking Rising in the Sun Original Extended will be on there as well since Rie is his fiancee/girlfriend/whatever and it wouldn't be very nice to her to exclude that

and apparently this won't be mixed, thank god

e: quoted wrong post
One Niceass Individual
QUOTE (Jeff Paine @ Jan 13 2010, 06:10 PM) *
I'm thinking Rising in the Sun Original Extended will be on there as well since Rie is his fiancee/girlfriend/whatever and it wouldn't be very nice to her to exclude that

worst kors k song

I want evergreen extended. And the shadow. And traces remix. Other than that, I dunno. Every teranoid song I like has a long version (Except Bad Maniacs, well I hope that gets on here)
Putf8umHawke
QUOTE (rmz @ Jan 13 2010, 11:41 AM) *
Do the Lia albums count? I don't even know how many tracks kors k actually did on those.

The first one... four songs. Second one he did nine or so, including original composition.

All I have to say is.... Clione, long version. Other than that, maybe another clearise song would be cool. The karma remix on Enigmatic2 was neat, even if the vocals clashed worse than wac's remix of Dawn.
BigC
As long as Bad Maniacs and/or D get long versions I'll be satisfied.
grayfox9996
QUOTE (Junglist King @ Jan 13 2010, 07:22 PM) *
the shadow

yessssssssss so much yes
Tropical Pallete
QUOTE (WILD RIDE @ Jan 13 2010, 08:48 PM) *
I also don't like most of kors k's IIDX stuff. It's pretty vanilla overall. Dude peaked too early.

I have the opposite opinion, oddly enough. I didn't like a single song of his until RED, and then I liked him for a while until he was in everything Bemani-related. (Him and Yoshitaka.) Dude needs to go down to one song a IIDX game like good-cool.
WILD RIDE
Who could stand to do more than one. I mean, he's the only consistently good one left it probably couldn't hurt.
Tropical Pallete
I'll agree with you there. Especially if he can get Hideo Suwa to accompany him. Buffalo and Yoru no Sangurasu were great songs.
*NYAA
weren't those good-cool stuff (+ hs)
Fungi
It's going to have long versions of the song select BGMs he's made for CS IIDX
b00geyman
QUOTE (Junglist King @ Jan 13 2010, 10:22 PM) *
worst kors k song

I want evergreen extended. And the shadow. And traces remix. Other than that, I dunno. Every teranoid song I like has a long version (Except Bad Maniacs, well I hope that gets on here)

heh pretty much word for word what i was gonna post. also D
Mazrim
Yeah evergreen is probably at the top of my most wanted list.

Grayfox, I mentioned the hate being popular because lately a bunch of people have really been laying it on, so it seems to be a trend. I have no qualms with pretty much anything kors k has done for Bemani so I guess I'm one of the few who still enjoy his stuff? I dunno. I don't like Sunshine Hero, sorry Spineshark (kors k has a tendancy to use awful vocalists!)
rmz
I love almost every kors k song in IIDX, except Sunshine Hero is kind of meh to me also
One Niceass Individual
I don't think kors k should be limited to one song per style... Come to think of it all the songs he did for Empress are good (I even like Programmed World now) His DJT songs that arent evergreen or brainstorm suck though. 2 songs per style would probably be good; I like bad maniacs and D but programmed sun falls flat. See, proves my point exactly.
rmz
Rising in the Sun is a good song shup
*NYAA
QUOTE (Mazrim @ Jan 14 2010, 04:47 PM) *
(kors k has a tendancy to use awful vocalists!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VtnKqszB_A
spineshark
QUOTE (Mazrim @ Jan 14 2010, 08:47 AM) *
Yeah evergreen is probably at the top of my most wanted list.

Grayfox, I mentioned the hate being popular because lately a bunch of people have really been laying it on, so it seems to be a trend. I have no qualms with pretty much anything kors k has done for Bemani so I guess I'm one of the few who still enjoy his stuff? I dunno. I don't like Sunshine Hero, sorry Spineshark (kors k has a tendancy to use awful vocalists!)

I don't think Sunshine Hero is one of his best songs, but for a lot of his stuff I've listened to/played it too much already, especially Flash Back 90s and Solid State Squad. I still definitely have a positive opinion on the whole, but between that and the amount of long versions he has already (and I really like Rakuen, the Detonator and tripping remix, not to mention his beatnation remixes), it's a little hard for me to get really psyched for this.
grayfox9996
QUOTE (spineshark @ Jan 14 2010, 12:03 PM) *
Flash Back 90s

OH YEAH I want this one on there, too - it needs a long version. I always forget about songs from Empress, for some reason.

And yeah, there are very few kors k songs I actually dislike (including Sunshine Hero, and I'm not the biggest fan of Love is Eternity, but it's not BAD, either), and I like a lot of his stuff. I can understand some of the hate for some of his work, including Icarus and the like, but I guess it's more of a guilty pleasure, personally. He's not always the best artist on a style, but he's consistently pretty great.
WILD RIDE
QUOTE (Tropical Pallete @ Jan 14 2010, 02:10 AM) *
I'll agree with you there. Especially if he can get Hideo Suwa to accompany him. Buffalo and Yoru no Sangurasu were great songs.

Yeah they were. So were the dozen others in Pop'n. Nobody appreciates his work.
rmz
I do, I still listen to the School albums all the timeeee
Putf8umHawke
QUOTE (luppolo @ Jan 14 2010, 11:16 AM) *

It's always awesome when Bemani composers actually sing on some of their own songs, even if the results are less than on-key.
rmz
That's a DM Ashura song, not a kors k song, but yeah, your point still stands.
BBH
QUOTE (Fungi @ Jan 14 2010, 05:10 AM) *
It's going to have long versions of the song select BGMs he's made for CS IIDX

There already is a long version of Feelin' Me (DistorteD BGM)
One Niceass Individual
long version of that gold bgm kors k did is all i need
*NYAA
QUOTE (rmz @ Jan 15 2010, 12:54 AM) *
That's a DM Ashura song, not a kors k song, but yeah, your point still stands.

DM Ashura vs./feat./with/wtf kors k or reverse which still involves him
Jeff Paine
the only thing kors k did was the singing
*NYAA
QUOTE (Jeff Paine @ Jan 16 2010, 03:31 AM) *
the only thing kors k did was the singing

which is the worse part of the song
Tropical Pallete
Site revealed. To be released the same day as the SIRIUS OST and the final volume of the Roots 26 drama, and can be purchased in a bundle together with those albums.

http://www.konamistyle.jp/ecitem/item63452.html

2 discs, just like TAKA, L.E.D., Sota, and Ryu's albums.

Disc 1 reveals:

Programmed Sun
SigSig
Rising in the Sun

Disc 2 remixes:

NOW AND FOREVER

Known remix artists: TAKA, Yoshitaka, Sota, Ryu, L.E.D., and Nekomata Master

They also mentioned a bonus disc featuring BGM.
rmz
I will eat my hat if the "home version game BGM long version" is anything other than Feelin' Me.

This should be a killer album regardless, if for no other reason than the fact that kors k tweaks and adjusts the instrumentation on his songs almost every chance he gets, so we're almost guaranateed to get "new" mixes of every track.
Mazrim
QUOTE (rmz @ Jan 19 2010, 09:13 AM) *
This should be a killer album regardless, if for no other reason than the fact that kors k tweaks and adjusts the instrumentation on his songs almost every chance he gets, so we're almost guaranateed to get "new" mixes of every track.

Quotin dis. You nailed it. It should be a great album. smile.gif Guess I'm buying the Sirius soundtrack!
grayfox9996
Yeah, I hope kors k rearranges SigSig, that'd be nice (considering the great long version of it off of teranoid underground exists). Remix artists so far are pretty much a given - I just hope there's a SLAKE remix on this album, I missed him on starmine. sad.gif
rmz
QUOTE (grayfox9996 @ Jan 19 2010, 11:19 AM) *
Yeah, I hope kors k rearranges SigSig, that'd be nice (considering the great long version of it off of teranoid underground exists).

Do you have the Beatnation Summit rips? The rearrangement he did for that was pretty ace.
Moogy
i want to hear a slake remix of smooooch
grayfox9996
QUOTE (rmz @ Jan 19 2010, 12:10 PM) *
Do you have the Beatnation Summit rips? The rearrangement he did for that was pretty ace.

There was a reason I didn't download those, but I don't remember now - I watched the video, but I don't have the audio rips (maybe they were in FLAC? or just one big file? I don't remember). And yeah, I agree, that rearrangement was pretty fantastic - if the version on Ways For Liberation is like that, I'd be more than satisfied.
Tropical Pallete
TECHNORCH already did an awesome remix of SigSig on the cyber beatnation 1st conclusion album. It would take a lot to top that remix, in my opinion.
One Niceass Individual
QUOTE (Tropical Pallete @ Jan 19 2010, 08:11 AM) *
Disc 1 reveals:

Programmed Sun
SigSig
Rising in the Sun

so not hype
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.