Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who are the Winners and Losers of S-Random?
Solid State Squad Forums > Other Discussion > 7000 Questions
Schlagwerk
While I'm not fond of my result (Chikai is my least favorite Capivate and Sabaki is the only one I even kinda like), others have it far worse.
Worst: Don't forget
Best: Twelfth Style
Runner up best: ErasermotorMaximum
(I was gonna list madrugada for best, but then I realized they didn't even post in the S-Random topic!)

What do other people think? Feel free to update your votes as more suckers post in S-Random.

Why do things happen? Because they happen. Roll the bones. Roll the bones.
itsgreylolol
Predicting I will be in the "lose" category, but I don't know yet.
over there

Is pretty cool imo :>
Schlagwerk
QUOTE (桜 @ Aug 14 2009, 02:35 PM) *

Is pretty cool imo :>

you're not a real 10 anyhow.. in DDR
Theoretically Gay
best: whoever gets naughty girl@Queen's Palace (but FLUTE MAN has to win some kind of ranking)

HONEY♂PUNCH definitely lost though, no question.

btw are you sure you're not confusing Sabaki with Jouka? its like yoshitaka's best song, let alone version of captivate
itsgreylolol
Happy Sky Captivate is the only decent one. emot-colbert.gif
Schlagwerk
Upon review of the Captivates... they're all bad. At one time I did like Sabaki, but that was prolly cause I was playing it on DM V2.
The best part of Jouka is the ending theme to IIDX RED, so I'd rather listen to that instead.
spineshark
There's been some good ones so far. I think Small clone made me laugh the most so far, but SPEEDY CAT, FLUTE MAN and BRIDAL FESTIVAL !!! are pretty close.

CaptivAte is probably the worst one so far. Some of them are on the bad side but still dumb enough to be funny like HONEY PUNCH but CaptivAte doesn't even really have that going for it.
over there
QUOTE (CaptivAte ~誓い~ @ Aug 14 2009, 07:10 PM) *
the ending theme to IIDX RED, so I'd rather listen to that instead.

Schala
I actually think HONEY♂PUNCH is better than mind the gap

Playball might be worst? Stupid CS song no one cares about (that I know of)
itsgreylolol
I like Playball better than other sanodg songs.

I think Y&Co is the ultimate loser here, that song is terrible.
spineshark
I would disagree, but it occurs to me that I like almost every "Rave" song of any sort (except "Reckless") including DEEP ROAR and therefore obviously have no taste whatsoever.

If anybody gets Yamaoka's Quiz or Dancer I'm going to consider them the winner by default.
One Niceass Individual
Honey Punch is awful Riyu Kosaka is awful BeForU is awful except noria and that we are diskko song. good riddance

Anyone who gets a Yoshitaka song loses. Unless it's captiv8 Sabaki, that's his only good song. VANESSA would make an amusing name though. Unless a girl gets it, but who ever heard of a girl playing IIDX?

Playball is a cool song but doesn't fit into IIDX I guess. It has more unused keysounds than there are notes in the Another 7 chart. What.

Ultimate loser = neogenesis. Nuff said
chotto kiitena
Honey Punch isn't that bad, I think TJB and spineshark came out on top though.

Mine kinda annoys me because it's long and doesn't fit in the username field without truncation.
chotto kiitena
Hey Ryujin cheated >_>
One Niceass Individual
I got an underrated TaQ song. I guess that's reassuring but I don't have any strong feelings for or against myself.
mellow.gif
Fake-ass John Travolta
EMPRESS CLUB
spineshark
QUOTE (itsgreylolol @ Aug 14 2009, 03:18 PM) *
Predicting I will be in the "lose" category, but I don't know yet.

How unlucky.

era step is probably my favorite TaQ song, though I dunno, there's also Summer Vacation and symbolic.

"VANESSA" would be pretty funny, but not as much as "Jack" in my opinion.
BBH
Junglist King best one so far
Schlagwerk
QUOTE (FLUTE MAN @ Aug 14 2009, 09:38 PM) *
Junglist King best one so far

grayfox9996
Yeah, as I said in S-Random, Audity really won this so far.
Flowers for Albion
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
chotto kiitena
Dunno why everyone's hating on Don't Forget, it's like the best song on 10th style emot-colbert.gif
Buffalo
I think I win most tastiest
One Niceass Individual
velius and mroing blue did pretty good. aud is the clear winner here. and he didn't even have to make 1,000+ posts in the sran thread!
kay0ss
Twelfth Style.
b00geyman
honey punch is the worst by FAR. having songs like this and love shine and the sort as ur user name would destroy a man's dignity...

the songs that represent an actual figure, like FLUTEMAN, JACK or Small Clone etc. are quite good (dont mind if i say so myself).
Ryujin
Whoops, didn't see the other topic. I just figured everyone was changing their names at once so I followed suit, haha.

I guess if you don't mind Xythar, I'll have my name run through the random generator and we'll see what shows up.
One Niceass Individual
Yeah Duracell or whatever his name was just lost harder than Eggman did. Poor guy. sad.gif
chotto kiitena
yasuhiro abe
Ryujin
Radius is a pretty terrible song indeed. Sorry about your luck Marc. sad.gif
Nemosta
hell yeah rottel da sun
Eggman of the Strata
QUOTE (era (step mix) @ Aug 15 2009, 05:53 PM) *
Yeah Duracell or whatever his name was just lost harder than Eggman did. Poor guy. sad.gif

I would still take radius over Honey Punch.
grayfox9996
QUOTE (HONEY♂PUNCH @ Aug 15 2009, 09:44 PM) *
yasuhiro abe

security tubbs
in honor of someone buying me the Munchkin's Guide to Power Gaming, I just jacked the best name, fuck dicerolls
One Niceass Individual
russia tau lucked out
Blue Rain
twelfth style is a pretty good one

anyway why is it called s-random?
if that were so each time we post in the s-random thread our names need to be changed
spineshark
well, s-random implies a bemani connection, while having a thread titled "random" in free style fails to describe anything at all, i suppose
chotto kiitena
maybe the S stands for song? I dunno
HONEY♂PUNCH
QUOTE (the shadow @ Aug 15 2009, 08:05 PM) *
Radius is a pretty terrible song indeed. Sorry about your luck Marc. sad.gif

Yea, I'm pretty sorry, too sad.gif
wtb reroll
/wrists

QUOTE (HONEY♂PUNCH @ Aug 16 2009, 12:44 AM) *
I would still take radius over Honey Punch.

I'd trade you...I actually like Honey Punch :3
mind the gap
Here's a quick tier list of potential names, literally off the top of my head:

God Tier:
GAMBOL
V
22DUNK
A
AA
Virtual Mind
Rugged Ash
Look To The Sky
R 10k

High Tier:
Giudecca
Be OK
Kamikaze
starmine
Checkin You Out

Mid Tier:
IIDX
B4U
High School Love
Linus
VJ Army
Take it Easy

Low Tier:
Prat Fall
Small Clone
Lower World
M-02stp.ver1.01
Let The Snow Paint Me

Shit Tier:
Playball
SexySexyChevy
80's Capsule
Echoes
Love Is Drowing
One Niceass Individual
QUOTE (Playball @ Aug 16 2009, 09:49 PM) *
Here's a quick tier list of potential names, literally off the top of my head:

God Tier:
Look To The Sky

Shit Tier:
Love Is Drowing

rollyeyes.gif
chotto kiitena
Wouldn't it make more sense to make a list based on the names that were actually given out
Blue Rain
oh i forgot
sakura was $$
BLUST OF WIND
QUOTE (Back Into The Light @ Aug 17 2009, 01:35 AM) *
Wouldn't it make more sense to make a list based on the names that were actually given out

BBH
BRIDAL FESTIVAL !!! is an amusing name to me, mostly because of the exclamation points. But since the name gets truncated the effect is lost sad.gif Still shows up in the topic list though so I guess that's something.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.