Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: dj Quasar finally did it omg...
Solid State Squad Forums > Beatmania IIDX > Let's Talk It Over
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Fake-ass John Travolta
osama is dead
Schala
so wat
Fake-ass John Travolta
we all must rush to the streets to celebrate !!

this is a big day for america didnt ya know...?
m335h73r
DJ Quasar killed Osama
over there
QUOTE (m335h73r @ May 2 2011, 02:06 PM) *
DJ Quasar killed Osamu

Buffalo
what the hell is with the wrdb for resort anthem

im seeing max-16 for shakunetsu. did someone discover a glitch or something?
nicky six
Hmmm... who is better than EXIT at DP, better than DOLCE at 1H, and doesn't like being filmed?

Think about it wink.gif
Fake-ass John Travolta
QUOTE (Buffalo @ May 3 2011, 10:56 PM) *
what the hell is with the wrdb for resort anthem

im seeing max-16 for shakunetsu. did someone discover a glitch or something?

If there is it wss just recently found. The record before the -16 was -18 and theyre both different DJs.
nicky six
ok it's just a glitch........... I hope they fix it quickly.............. seriously wtf.................................
nicky six
I actually thought it was a real score at first, see, here is an example one of LAMUU's legit scores http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/4001/lamuu.jpg
One Niceass Individual
QUOTE (nicky six @ May 4 2011, 02:06 AM) *
Hmmm... who is better than EXIT at DP, better than DOLCE at 1H, and doesn't like being filmed?

ha ha i get it
over there
QUOTE (nicky six @ May 4 2011, 05:06 AM) *

Think about it wink.gif

My dick
1st Samurai
Loving this guy at the moment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHhh0QfpCzw
over there
QUOTE (1st Samurai @ May 5 2011, 12:07 PM) *
Loving this guy at the moment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHhh0QfpCzw

TAKA.S is insane, probably because he gets disgusting scores on an LCD :$
rmz
QUOTE (nicky six @ May 4 2011, 02:06 AM) *

Think about it wink.gif

FrozenHalo
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm14508870
Jadin
osrg could do better
over there
QUOTE (Jadin @ May 22 2011, 11:42 PM) *
osrg could do better

rofl
I saw this vid yesterday and was thinking to myself "man I wish I didn't miss any in the intro when I got that AAA-22". I do plan to play it again soon and I wanna get that shit over with so I'll probably try to FC it too :<
Schala
why even bother posting that link lol
FrozenHalo
QUOTE (Marlie Tang @ May 23 2011, 03:25 AM) *
why even bother posting that link lol

Great question. I'll never know what came over me.

By all means, resume the circle jerk.
Schala
don't let the door slam you on the way out rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif :arbel:
Toph
QUOTE (FrozenHalo @ May 24 2011, 02:50 PM) *
Great question. I'll never know what came over me.

By all means, resume the circle jerk.

It's just not a spectacularly impressive video for the particular standard of play in the videos people tend to post in this thread.
over there
QUOTE (Toph @ May 24 2011, 10:13 PM) *
It's just not a spectacularly impressive video for the particular standard of play in the videos people tend to post in this thread.

This. I meant no offense and I completely understand where you were coming from FrozenHalo
Toph
Yeah, same here. It was a really cool video lol, and I'd be really happy to FC Due.

But I think the usual stuff in this thread can be defined by the following guideline:

- If I'd be happy to pull off the accomplishment, then it shouldn't go in this thread.
- If I started crying and asking myself what I'm doing with my life if I pulled off the accomplishment, then this is the place for it.
FrozenHalo
QUOTE (Toph @ May 24 2011, 10:13 PM) *

To my knowledge the song hadn't been FCed before, but I don't pay that much attention. It would have been much better to have just had someone say this to begin with. But oh well.
Schala
yep so just continue to bitch about how terrible these forums have become (because they were soo good back when that swell guy remy was being a 24/7 buzzkill)
FrozenHalo
QUOTE (Marlie Tang @ May 25 2011, 01:36 AM) *
yep so just continue to bitch about how terrible these forums have become (because they were soo good back when that swell guy remy was being a 24/7 buzzkill)

I lol'd.
FrozenHalo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deY8DZHBkeM
Toph
The only reason these forums ever "became terrible" was because I stopped posting, and the only reason I stopped posting was because TWG stopped happening.

Solution? Run Mafia more LOL
Brazoliange
it was nice when these forums weren't sows

wait
SEXYSEXYCHEVY
TWG stopped happening because sirius cs hasn't come out
Toph
Sirius CS didn't come out because of Sota Fujimori.

Thanks, Sota Fujimori.
BLUST OF WIND
buy mobile pakistan
rmz
QUOTE (Zachariah @ May 25 2011, 07:39 AM) *
Hey i would love to see the Johny d there.

Spambots want JonnyD to come back
Brazoliange
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm14434824
Fake-ass John Travolta
Hasn't the AA record been around -50ish for awhile?

Not saying its not impressive but I always hated how the e-amuse records were reset with each new style. Just seems to limit progression slightly.
FrozenHalo
QUOTE (灼熱 @ May 26 2011, 05:40 AM) *
I always hated how the e-amuse records were reset with each new style. Just seems to limit progression slightly.

Agreed. Anyone know why this is?
rmz
I figured it was because timing and options can differ slightly between styles. Or maybe it's just because making people re-achieve all their records in each new game keeps people paying for the game and also money for arcade operators?
over there
It's because of timing as far as I know. Why would they give you clear lamps but not scores and grades if it had to do with anything else?
Fake-ass John Travolta
Its still really dumb to change the timing from style to style. I mean I guess maybe the interfaces can slightly affect it somehow, but when you're talking barely noticeable changes and near consistent scores for the past 3 or so styles it seems unnecessary to not include previous scores.

Or at least have like, an all-time record graph setting where it just keeps the data from all the styles and uses that as a record while your scores for the current style are reset. Basically just two extra settings with the pacemaker/scoregraph options, one that displays the true WR and one that displays the current style WR.
Toph
I honestly think it has more to do with encouraging people to play and compete more than anything else.

Say Dolce quits IIDX. What then? Competition for #1 effectively ceases, lol. >_>
Fake-ass John Travolta
I thought about that while I was typing that post so I added that last part. I mean it wouldn't hurt much just to add an all-time data score graph and a current style score graph would it?

THIS IS ALL THEORETICAL SHIT THOUGH NOT LIKE IT'LL EVER HAPPEN
Buffalo
my thoughts is it encourages people to keep playing like if a new style comes out people will think its their chance to get the record or something

over there
QUOTE (灼熱 @ May 27 2011, 03:56 AM) *
Its still really dumb to change the timing from style to style. I mean I guess maybe the interfaces can slightly affect it somehow, but when you're talking barely noticeable changes and near consistent scores for the past 3 or so styles it seems unnecessary to not include previous scores.

They don't change it on purpose, it is probably a result of something else like interface or songwheel size or something completely unrelated like that. And don't even get me started on how different the timing is going from Sirius to RA, shit is like night and day.

QUOTE (Buffalo @ May 27 2011, 04:42 AM) *
my thoughts is it encourages people to keep playing like if a new style comes out people will think its their chance to get the record or something

This could be part of it but considering even previous toprankers (ZENO especially) don't play anything unless they really like it, it's new, or they're good at it and could take #1 I don't think it's that big of a deal.
Buffalo
lol yea theres probably some really stupid factors that can induce timing changes

i hate to bring up itg but i remember how the devs were admant about saying they didn't change any of the syncing on specifc songs during revision changes but ppl complained when songs had later timing than the previous revision etc
One Niceass Individual
This post is really really overdue, but S3 has too many pigs to be sows. let the irony sink in

let it
Fungi
genki
icarus black
http://twitpic.com/5ea110
over there
wtfucking hell
m335h73r
fucking vile
Fake-ass John Travolta
so how bout that mei fc
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.