Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: dj Quasar finally did it omg...
Solid State Squad Forums > Beatmania IIDX > Let's Talk It Over
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Fungi
it is here
dolce
mei
one on one

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13096458
One Niceass Individual
i kept waiting to see when he'd get a good

and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yav9-iX21c#t=0m11s
over there
EXIT/TOKYO HCd Himikobe DP on stream first try

Also he said NEMESIS DPA is the last HC he needs in the AC game (not sure about CS), I guess that's the last song in the game to be HCd and a step above quell and hades.

EDIT: He got NEMESIS on stream, AC full hard clear coming soon?
Fungi
pretty awesome playstyle
mei by F.A http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13199819
saber wing by F.A (awesome speed change) http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13200031
One Niceass Individual
QUOTE (over there @ Jan 1 2011, 08:46 AM) *
EXIT/TOKYO HCd Himikobe DP on stream first try

Also he said NEMESIS DPA is the last HC he needs in the AC game (not sure about CS), I guess that's the last song in the game to be HCd and a step above quell and hades.

EDIT: He got NEMESIS on stream, AC full hard clear coming soon?

Wow what the fuck, I thought he HCed mei months ago on video, and that looks shitloads worse than nemesis

Maybe Nemesis is the last HC lamp he needs on resort anthem and he's gotten it a bunch of times on Sirius and other styles prior
over there
QUOTE (Junglist King @ Jan 3 2011, 12:14 PM) *
Wow what the fuck, I thought he HCed mei months ago on video, and that looks shitloads worse than nemesis

Maybe Nemesis is the last HC lamp he needs on resort anthem and he's gotten it a bunch of times on Sirius and other styles prior

The way they talked about NEMESIS was pretty much that they wished it didn't exist or got removed from the game, sorta like I hear people talk about DUE here. Also, not sure if this is any more proof but EXIT said he stopped playing doubles shortly after SIRIUS was unlocked and focused on singles, and when he came back to doubles in RA he could move his left pinky way better or something.
Mazrim
There's a video on youtube of a guy playing Scorpion Fire, Nemesis, Quasar, and Go Berzerk on 14A. The video described those as the 4 hardest 14A charts. Nemesis looked like it had the most bullshit stuff to have to pull off, and stuff like Quasar and Go Berzerk were just note density which the guy handled well.
linus
Clear lamps status are saved in the e-pass and transferred from style to style. So there no thing such as "got it on sirius, need to get it again in this style" etc.
And Nemesis DPA is hard to hard clear because pretty much all the scratches are impossible to reach... and there are over hundred of them.
over there
QUOTE (Mazrim @ Jan 3 2011, 01:51 PM) *
There's a video on youtube of a guy playing Scorpion Fire, Nemesis, Quasar, and Go Berzerk on 14A. The video described those as the 4 hardest 14A charts. Nemesis looked like it had the most bullshit stuff to have to pull off, and stuff like Quasar and Go Berzerk were just note density which the guy handled well.

NEMESIS fits but the others, not so much. Maybe the video was made a while ago? A lot of people seem to rank MENDES and Paranoia Hades up with it, and Quell is probably one of the hardest as well. Not to mention if you want note density dog waltz has the highest notes of any chart in AC right now, above 2200.
BigC
edit: WRONG TOPIC

While I'm here holy shieet at that Mei video, literally no goods until the middle part.
Rwr4539

welp kisai
linus
wtf.
*NYAA
シリウスフォルダ光った!

also
DanAdamKOF
QUOTE (Rwr4539 @ Jan 5 2011, 08:15 AM) *

welp kisai

I am a wanker, was that with Anmitsu or something? What a score.

Why does w0ah (with an o) filter to "I am a wanker"?
ErAseRmoTor maXimUM
wo­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ah I am a wanker

wo­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ah
SEXYSEXYCHEVY
QUOTE (DanAdamKOF @ Jan 6 2011, 03:39 PM) *
Why does w0ah (with an o) filter to "I am a wanker"?

because it's supposed to be spelled "whoa" emot-colbert.gif
m335h73r
that is the best FC pic I have ever seen other than the Quasar [A] all good FC.
Fungi
dolce vs perditus
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13328839
lol CNs
ErAseRmoTor maXimUM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMe2y6XW2-g

DJ LISU
over there
QUOTE (ErAseRmoTor maXimUM @ Jan 30 2011, 06:33 AM) *

Hate to break it to you but based on what I saw EXIT do to waxing [a] DBR on stream this dude is probably just trying to practice for clearing quasar DPA.

BEATIS METAL GEAR SOLID
ErAseRmoTor maXimUM
huh

the dj name listed in the videos is lisu and he plays like lisu except left handed so I thought maybe it was lisu?????
over there
QUOTE (ErAseRmoTor maXimUM @ Jan 30 2011, 11:20 AM) *
huh

the dj name listed in the videos is lisu and he plays like lisu except left handed so I thought maybe it was lisu?????

I mean maybe but even LISU plays some sick doubles. NO DOUBT they are practissssssing for quasar DPA cause what is the point of playing one handed besides getting good at DP stuff.
One Niceass Individual
wasnt lisu able to HC g2 [a14] when 6th CS was new
somehow i doubt he needs to practice much for 12s unless he quit for a long time
BigC
I thought LISU retired.
Fungi
I've read that he still plays every now and then.
Fungi
uhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://twitpic.com/3v2qhm
over there
QUOTE (Fungi @ Jan 31 2011, 12:34 AM) *

what the fuck
nico
QUOTE (ErAseRmoTor maXimUM @ Jan 30 2011, 04:33 AM) *

holy shit !!

It does look like Lisu!
nico
QUOTE (over there @ Jan 30 2011, 10:41 AM) *
NO DOUBT they are practissssssing for quasar DPA cause what is the point of playing one handed besides getting good at DP stuff.

Uh.... how is a HC AA on quasar[a] with your weak hand "practicing" for quasar A14? Lol...

Also, Tairyu has never touched "DP stuff" and probably never cares to, Nemui is DP Kaiden but that's just a bonus to him, he focuses on 1H as well.
____

Pretty sure it's Lisu just showing off his left hand, since he doesn't want to reveal his right-handed skills/scores to the public especially if he just got back into the game, afterall he always had a perfectionist attitude, surely you remember his... max 300 AAA with the TV off unsure.gif Hahaha.
*NYAA
QUOTE (over there @ Jan 31 2011, 07:43 AM) *

quote for emphasis and to not let it slip away due to nico bullshit
nico
QUOTE (LISU @ Jan 31 2011, 04:54 AM) *
Hello, it's me Lisu! The former best IIDX player and hero, I've just started playing again! here, for now I'm just displaying my weaker left hand in some videos, sorry, but be ready for my right hand's teeth later, I need to AAA more songs with the TV off first.

quote for emphasis.
*NYAA
QUOTE (over there @ Jan 31 2011, 07:43 AM) *

this is more important
nico
Quasar uses a JKOC, has never left his house, and can't think of a DJ name.

Lisu can AAA 12's on S-RAN with one-hand, and it's the weaker one. Even if you can do that, Lisu own's you, because he wasn't even trying.
over there
QUOTE (nico @ Jan 31 2011, 08:57 AM) *
Quasar uses a JKOC, has never left his house, and can't think of a DJ name.

Lisu can AAA 12's on S-RAN with one-hand, and it's the weaker one. Even if you can do that, Lisu own's you, because he wasn't even trying.

Dolce full comboed kakumei DPA.
EXIT got a mid-AA on waxing [a] DBR
Tairyu is probably the only impressive one-handed player to me right now because both of those take an insane amount of coordination I've never seen one-handed players match, except Tairyu as I said.

Why are you back again?
rmz
nico is latching onto Lisu's dick harder than Azure did
chotto kiitena
Much like Azure, he's gotta use that other hand for something
Schala
QUOTE (nico @ Jan 31 2011, 07:57 AM) *
since I suck at real SP, I think DP and one-hand SP matter
over there
Thanks to friends in Japan, this got posted on my twitter:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm13463245

THE BIMIKO FULCON
Fake-ass John Travolta
lol was the [a] even FCed?
m335h73r
I'm p sure kisai fc'd the regular [A]
Fake-ass John Travolta
I'm not doubting it has i've just never seen pics or vids of it.
Buffalo
i think its only been fced on CS not AC
over there
QUOTE (Buffalo @ Jan 31 2011, 04:07 PM) *
i think its only been fced on CS not AC

Correct.

Only songs left now on SP AC are mei (kisai with 2 poors), himiko, shakunetsu, and reunion (dolce got 1 CB). Scorp has been done once or twice which is surprising.

http://ra.fcphp.jp/ranking.php?pk=1&pd...de=1&act=vp
chotto kiitena
Is Reunion that hard?
m335h73r
kisai also got scorp on AC.
Fungi
QUOTE (chotto kiitena @ Feb 1 2011, 06:53 AM) *
Is Reunion that hard?

Overall it's not that hard, but it's easily one of the hardest to FC because of certain measures that involve jacks and other shit while scratching 16ths

dolce's FC status
灼熱(BP2)、Reunion(BP3?)、PP(BP3)、冥(BP1x?)、卑弥呼(BP11?)
over there
I dunno if I can jack and scratch at the same time, that'd be pretty distracting.
m335h73r
for the record here's me

get fucked by my awesomeness.
*NYAA
due to nico only 2 people commented himiko black FC, good job
grayfox9996
QUOTE (Newcastle Legions @ Feb 1 2011, 12:58 AM) *
due to nico only 2 people commented himiko black FC, good job

I commented about it

to Schala
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.