Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IIDX EMPRESS CS + PREMIUM BEST
Solid State Squad Forums > Beatmania IIDX > Let's Talk It Over
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
godai
uh i'm not kidding
either multiple discs, multi layer dvd, different hardware (please god no) or they pick some from the list by some means [can someone think of some other possibility than that?]
but in any case the list is RIDICULOUS.
edit: just moved this text to the top so people see that i am not claiming to know what's going to happen. i put that last possibility in there for a good reason ;D

http://www.konami.jp/bemani/bm2dx/gs/15djt/score/list.html

DJT~DD

Anisakis -somatic mutation type"Forza"-
Blue Rain
Dazzlin' Darlin
Digitank System
MENDES
Ristaccia
THE DEEP STRIKER
Time to Air
Blind Justice ~Torn souls, Hurt Faiths ~
CROSSROAD ~Left Story~
FIRE FIRE
GOLD RUSH
KAMAITACHI
LASER CRUSTER
Second Heaven
snow storm
the shadow
VANESSA
花吹雪 ~ ⅡDX LIMITED ~
零 - ZERO -
ALFARSHEAR 双神威に廻る夢
Apocalypse ~dirge of swans~
CONTRACT
Ganymede
INFERNO
The Dirty of Loudness
waxing and wanding
Zenius -I- vanisher
華蝶風雪
嘆きの樹

HS~10th

Aurora
CaptivAte~浄化~
EDEN
garden
POODLE
rage against usual
SCREAM SQUAD
Scripted Connection⇒ A mix
Scripted Connection⇒ H mix
Scripted Connection⇒ N mix
SigSig
Xepher
月光

AA
ANDROMEDA
D.A.N.C.E.!
GENOCIDE
gigadelic
RED ZONE
The Hope of Tomorrow
Wonder Bullfighter
ピアノ協奏曲第1番”蠍火”
Daisuke
DoLL
HI SCHOOL DREAM
Innocent Walls
Love Is Eternity
Lucy
No.13
One More Lovely
rainbow rainbow
SPACE FIGHT
雪月花

9th~7th

Abyss -The Heavens Remix-
lights
Make A Difference
moon_child
one or eight
quasar
Really Love
Silvia Drive
STAR FIELD
Blame
dissolve
LAB
LOVE IS ORANGE
Monkey Dance
murmur twins
MUSIC TO YOUR HEAD
PLEASE DON'T GO
rainbow flyer
World Wide Love
xenon
合体せよ!ストロングイェーガー!!

A
Marmalade Reverie
Spica
stoic
Tomorrow Perfume
ZERO-ONE
革命

6th以前

BALLAD FOR YOU~想いの雨~
Blueberry Stream
Colors (radio edit)
Frozen Ray (original mix)
G2
NEMESIS
Abyss
outer wall
sync
V
ABSOLUTE
CHECKING YOU OUT
Clione
DXY!
era (step mix)
LOVE WILL・・・
starmine
era (nostalmix)
Holic
LEADING CYBER
Presto
THE SAFARI
Dancin' Into The Night
Electro Tuned(the SubS mix)
I Was The One
gentle stress
THE EARTH LIGHT
Dr.LOVE
GAMBOL
GRADIUSIC CYBER
R3
Spooky
holy fuck. where'd you see this btw?
godai
QUOTE (modarius @ Apr 27 2009, 08:36 PM) *
holy fuck. where'd you see this btw?

in a text file someone transcribed from the iidx's cell phone site after extensive discussion by a bunch of users on purotora about the ridiculousness of the list
text file was 90 minutes after discussion started, i'm preeeety sure it's not a joke based on the number of users there and how nobody was like "lol funny"
Skydazer
what

any changes is fine except for hardware shift but anyway GREAT LIST i hope its real.
One Niceass Individual
i'm not fully convinced

and i hope this isn't real because cloudy music and route80s are absent whereas songs like gold rush and hanafubuki are not
also, two nagureo songs present....yeah that doesn't make sense!
Blue Rain
wow i came
hot picks
godai
QUOTE (Sense2007 @ Apr 27 2009, 08:48 PM) *
i'm not fully convinced

and i hope this isn't real because cloudy music and route80s are absent whereas songs like gold rush and hanafubuki are not
also, two nagureo songs present....yeah that doesn't make sense!

yeah and you don't exist either (as in sense2007 is not on the list, in case you took offense to that)

also hanafubuki is an amazing song

it'll probably show up on the pc site some time soon, hopefully with a little more clarification on what they're going to try to do.
itsgreylolol
Do not believe yet.
One Niceass Individual
hanafubuki

moast epic song ever!!!!!!!
Jadin
QUOTE (godai @ Apr 27 2009, 09:54 PM) *
also hanafubuki is an amazing song

Spiritsnare
QUOTE (godai @ Apr 27 2009, 08:34 PM) *
Presto
THE SAFARI

quoted for request of a [b] and lol 7th dan respectively
Moogy
Come on PS3.

Or maybe the revivals will all be on their own append disc.
itsgreylolol
I hope this doesn't go PS3

Seriously
Moogy
Also Leading Cyber is fucking badass holy shit it's about time.
over there
I hope this goes append disc or PS3, I'm not buying a fucking xbox.
One Niceass Individual
btw @ this entire thread
itsgreylolol
Append disc would be best, XBOX would be ok, wireless controllers? No thanks PS3.
Moogy
The PS3 has USB ports, you know.

Well, append disc is the most likely scenario, imo.
itsgreylolol
Didnt know, dont own one lol
over there
A little over 120 songs. Possibly a Beatmania IIDX Best Hits? I mean, they fit 100+ on EXTREME with lots of space to spare, and EMPRESS isn't mentioned anywhere here. Godai, was it in the list? Usually the new style is included w/revivals.

Also Grey you own a PS2 and that has USB ports. Usually companies keep things if they work, are cheap, and aren't a bad idea.
Shao
Why would they revive a bunch of songs that were just revived/just put in on DJT (lol Dazzlin' Darlin' revived right after DJT? No way, it's not Mei)? Sure they can be taking scores but I don't think that means shit. They'll probably just take the oldest bunch that haven't been revived in ages (I'd honestly rather see other songs be revived than the shit that's been revived post-HS).

If they do, enjoy buying a new controller or some expensive "no-lag" USB adapter. Konami would really shoot themselves in the foot if they moved it over to new hardware when their controllers don't even work well with the PS3.

PS this looks more like something Schala would post to get people in a hype :| (Thx Schala for showing me, <3 u Krystal)
Buffalo
Come ooooooooooooooon black anothers!
Spooky
yeah im assuming a greatest hits type style. i mean with cs styles catching up with ac they need to do something tongue.gif
Skydazer
happy for the fact that i can play some of the HS songs without the shitty timing window.
Team Ragnarok
If this goes PS3, then that would be the end of CS IIDX for me. I don't buy game systems for one game, even if that game happens to be IIDX. That and I don't have 599 399 US dollars.
Fake-ass John Travolta
If this is DVD9 all of us that use Swap magic are fucked.

QUOTE ("osrg")
A little over 120 songs. Possibly a Beatmania IIDX Best Hits? I mean, they fit 100+ on EXTREME with lots of space to spare, and EMPRESS isn't mentioned anywhere here.

DDR is also a much smaller game. Notecharts, song lengths, videos, and graphical content all play a huge factor. Most of the more recent (and even some as far as 7th IIRC) push the space on a standard DVD with not even 100 songs (usually 4+ GB game files).

Best hits is most likely but if its 120 songs its definitely pushing disk space.
Bartz
One DVD for new songs and another for revivals? Could be.
grayfox9996
A Best Hits collection is the only thing that would make sense, if they really DO keep all of those songs.

Unless they really go PS3. Which seems rather silly for the time being. The install base just isn't there - not to mention the 360s, even if that is primarily the "hardcore" console in Japan. Of course, they could be hedging their bets on all of their core players picking up PS3s JUST to continue playing...but I can imagine most people would just play in the arcade more (only considering Japan here, of course, which makes the most sense for Konami to be doing from a business perspective).
Taren
I think they'll end up picking a subset of that list for the release. They can always throw out data, right? This way it stirs up speculation without revealing the final songlist.

And right, how are they going to collect data for Nagureo songs?
arttq
Are those different mixes of scripted connection available at arcade nowadays also?
Little Miss Prissy
QUOTE (arttq @ Apr 27 2009, 10:53 PM) *
Are those different mixes of scripted connection available at arcade nowadays also?

yes

i think they've been available since like gold ac
Team Ragnarok
QUOTE (Taren @ Apr 28 2009, 01:47 AM) *
I think they'll end up picking a subset of that list for the release. They can always throw out data, right? This way it stirs up speculation without revealing the final songlist.

And right, how are they going to collect data for Nagureo songs?

Score data from older games, maybe?
rmz
Interesting to see what this will end up being.
Krazy
http://www.konami.jp/bemani/bm2dx/gs/15djt/score/index.html
http://www.konami.jp/bemani/bm2dx/gs/15djt/score/list.html

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

probably PS3, there's almost 200 songs there
One Niceass Individual
goddammit
Zeroblade
Oh fuck, time to start saving.
rmz
And I was just thinking today about how I was wishing for something to come along that would rekindle my interest in IIDX

It's possible that it could be two separate games or something. The official site is completely lacking in details so it's all speculation though.
rmz
The sheer amount of songs that haven't been on a post-10th style is staggering. World Wide Love? Really Love? lights? Star Field? Space Fight? Lucy? Ballad For You? Era Step Mix? Leading Cyber?

dear god
Krazy
lol there are 32 12*'s, not counting any black charts if there even are any. that's more than 2/3 of what's currently in EMPRESS AC.

Missing ones are

Candy Galy
Concertino in Blue
DUE TOMORROW
FAKE TIME
Fascination MAXX
ICARUS
oratio
PARANOiA ~HADES~
Sense 2007
tripping contact
TROOPERS
電人、暁に斃れる。
カゴノトリ~弐式~
少年A

all of which have been on a post-GOLD interface except 5 (Concertino in Blue, DUE TOMORROW, FAKE TIME, tripping contact, Kagonotori)

Specuutf8g that Vanessa [b] and Kamaitachi [b] will be the Kaiden charts from GOLD and Scripted Connection A-mix [b] will be Scripted Long.
Skydazer
Currently collecting data for EMPRESS CS arcade rival list. I'll see if i can register for it (so my EMPRESS AC data will be visible in CS).

um for the revival list, let me confirm again with my Japanese friend whether is it part it being revived or the entire thing. seems to be the former though.
rmz
QUOTE (Skydazer @ Apr 28 2009, 12:35 AM) *
um for the revival list, let me confirm again with my Japanese friend whether is it part it being revived or the entire thing. seems to be the former though.

Everything on that page are songs that they are accepting score data for. There is no ambiguity on that point.
grayfox9996
QUOTE (rmz @ Apr 28 2009, 12:20 AM) *
And I was just thinking today about how I was wishing for something to come along that would rekindle my interest in IIDX

It's possible that it could be two separate games or something. The official site is completely lacking in details so it's all speculation though.

I honestly DO hope it's a next gen version, though. Especially if it's all in 720p (or 1080p whatever). So no upscaling. So I'd get little to no lag on my TV. So I could actually play again. I would certainly be happy!

I just hope Konami could make money off of it, so it wouldn't be a one-time "oh shit wait we didn't make a profit SHUT. DOWN. EVERYTHING."
Spiritsnare
uh they probably made quite a bit of cash on pop'n CS and gfdm CS :<
Team Ragnarok
To be honest, now that I think of it I actually doubt it'd be a PS3 release. Konami has no Bemani games on the PS3 (and I don't think they consider Karaoke Revolution a Bemani game); they're all on the 360. So I guess I'll join those who are guessing either multiple discs or a XBox 360 release.

Or it'll be a single disc PS2 release and all the data will be compressed like no one has ever seen before.
spineshark
I'd prefer PS3 to 360, since I don't have a 360 that plays Japanese games and at least with PS3 there's probably some kind of converter so I wouldn't have to buy a whole controller again, but PS2 is still by far the most preferable.

I'm also hoping this isn't just "take all those songs" because the Troopers and Gold lists kinda suck. 5th seems really sparse, but V lol.

Still, I can't help but be excited, even though seeing anything is sort of dispelling my dreams for Empress CS, which mostly go something like:
D-Crew revivals
RAM revivals
More D-Crew revivals
Awesome CS collabs I'm imagining, and another tkd song
100% minimoo-g [b] , either an awesome chart, or a super joke one cuts to the chase and just features one button plus the turntable.

So yeah, I'm basically completely insane
godai
QUOTE (Skydazer @ Apr 28 2009, 12:35 AM) *
Currently collecting data for EMPRESS CS arcade rival list. I'll see if i can register for it (so my EMPRESS AC data will be visible in CS).

wow sorry i'm not japanese enough and sorry i didn't explicitly say that it's totally unclear what they're doing.
Jadin
maybe he meant chinese
arttq
http://mp.i-revo.jp/user.php/led/entry/74.html
LED wrote something about this in his blog. I don't think it gives anything specific away.
b00geyman
for the love of god pleeeeeease stay on the ps2~! i dont want to buy a new platform, controller or controller convertor.

about frickenn time they revived Leading Cyber too.
One Niceass Individual
QUOTE (rmz @ Apr 28 2009, 12:34 AM) *
Do you seriously think that VGTA is lying for a couple scores? Seriously?

I guess not, I mean a couple of years ago he made a AAA+fail video of Please Don't Go [a] so he's probably legit.

mellow.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.