Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [?] Election Day Special
Solid State Squad Forums > News & Suggestions > Last Message
Remy
Here is my personal retag mirror for the 11TH RED GST.

Some notes:

-This mirror is for VJA users, only out of bandwidth concerns; they will be generally available on Bemanistyle later today. Please try not to share the link.
-Feel free to mirror them yourself.
-The reason these weren't posted sooner was out of respect for Reo and Eddie who had PROVIDED ME with the MP3s (which I've retagged with BPM and Genre info). Please give them your thanks when they show up on Bemanistyle later today, as this would not be possible without them.
-This mirror will be up until Wednesday morning.
-I realize three of the file names look goofy, but they are properly tagged once you download them.

(mirror removed; anyone who still wants them can find me on IRC)
chotto kiitena
http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/viewtopic...=8237&start=760

john beat you by 2 hours smile.gif

But his didn't have all of the songs, so I definitely appreciate this (that, and the thought tongue.gif). A thousand thanks. And you should know we all love you the best smile.gif

But on a less cheery note, it would really help me if someone could simply tell me why these weren't released earlier, because in the absence of knowing any kind of real reason, it's just making me think the worst of Bemanistyle (as you might have seen).
deathrazor
Xyth, which songs are missing? I'm too lazy to check and I have to go to school.
chotto kiitena
Remy has them all but John's pack was missing:

Madou/Perplexity (filename looks like 'f' to me here)
Resonate 1794
Red Zone
Les Filles Balancent
Kecak
Fly Away To India
Click Again
Breath
Be Quiet
Back To The Dance Floor
Andromeda

I think that's all.
Remy
QUOTE (XytharDX @ Nov 2 2004, 08:54 AM)

I'm aware there was the one posted on bm_iidx. I also noticed it wasn't complete, which is why there was a push to get them out today.

But his didn't have all of the songs, so I definitely appreciate this (that, and the thought tongue.gif). A thousand thanks. And you should know we all love you the best smile.gif
Hopefully mine are tagged better, too; I'm anal-retentive about tagging.

Edit: I just noticed that Click Again was on the not-included list. FOR SHAME.

But on a less cheery note, it would really help me if someone could simply tell me why these weren't released earlier, because in the absence of knowing any kind of real reason, it's just making me think the worst of Bemanistyle (as you might have seen).

My honest impression is that because Eddie's been working so much lately, he and Malcolm haven't been able to coordinate their hours to decide on how they were going to be distributing them.

That said, *this* set wouldn't be possible without them, so please still thank them. tongue.gif
Pride
much much thanks to them, i can't wait to get on my home computer!! smile.gif
jammitch!
Yes, generic thank yous to all involved, BS mess or not.
db!
tyty

<3 Remy and AA
Lux
Thanks! cool.gif
rmz
biggrin.gif

I was trying to download John's, but the school network is being REALLY slow today so I was getting 0.5kb/s. I'll try the VJA mirror later, hopefully it'll be faster :|
Caffymajin
Thank you biggrin.gif (really good dl times on my end) Now to listen to them all smile.gif
TheKnightOfNee
I downloaded the incomplete one, and after reasing your reviews, a few of the ones I really wanted to hear weren't there, but now I have them. Thank you Remy!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.