Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: slackers
Solid State Squad Forums > Pop'n Music > I Really Want To Hurt You
Brazoliange
100k Pop'n Taisou/Ura Percussive EXs already. neither of those should really be that bad (esp. ura percussive)
Kaze
uhh
chotto kiitena
100k those TPS reports and have them on my desk by monday
kevin energy
someone make a video of theirself gutting a fish on their pop'n controller while pop'n taisou plays in the background

I'll give you a dollar
Brazoliange
no but in all seriousness, I can see pop'n taisou being a pain (sup slowdown), but someone should be able to get ura percussive. jacks really aren't that hard :<
Kaze
Considering the highest score for Ura Percassive EX on PNN is a 97.162K by your's truly, with 2nd place being a 92.920K by Arctures, how on earth could you say it's "not that bad"? It has horrible timing, an uncomfortable BPM (forced low BPM and/or forced high BPM), and ridiculously shitty jackhammers. Sure, the jacks aren't really that hard, but shitty timing and BPM changes say otherwise.

Pop'n Taisou, yes, 100K'able by current US players with excessive play. Perhaps we are slackers for not having a 100K on it by now on PNN. But the lack of a 100K on Ura Percassive EX hardly constitutes as "slacking". Like...have you SEEN the scoreboard recently?

http://popnnavy.com/viewsong.php?songid=ur...ive&mode=ex

I see higher score averages on 42's.
over there
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah fucking right at Ura Perc, MAYBE MAYBE with a SICK srandom, other than that it's NOT happening like within 5 years.

However, I'll go for pop'n Taisou EX record next time I put in 10.
over there
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...h&plindex=0

Double post because go ask qkumbr to play again so he can beat his 3.5-year old score.
Toph
QUOTE(Brazoliange @ Mar 3 2008, 07:08 AM) *
Brazoliange
Well considering I got 5 or 6 misses on Ura Percussive sightread (as memory serves) and the only single-digit miss score is Kaze's, yeah, there should definitely be a lot of room for improvement :<> I didn't remember the timing being fucked, though I could be wrong, and with half the scores Kaze has it should be pretty achievable (hi implantation, nightmare carousel, etc.)
over there
QUOTE(Brazoliange @ Mar 3 2008, 07:42 PM) *
Well considering I got 5 or 6 misses on Ura Percussive sightread (as memory serves) and the only single-digit miss score is Kaze's, yeah, there should definitely be a lot of room for improvement :<> I didn't remember the timing being fucked, though I could be wrong, and with half the scores Kaze has it should be pretty achievable (hi implantation, nightmare carousel, etc.)

The timing is pretty damn fucked, and AC is easier to read low speeds on, so I doubt anyone here will get it soon unless it's like chubs.
Toph
chubs plays AC only which makes the act of playing ura percussive rather difficult.
over there
QUOTE(Toph @ Mar 3 2008, 07:50 PM) *
chubs plays AC only which makes the act of playing ura percussive rather difficult.

THAT IS TRUE
Kaze
no ur a percussive
over there
QUOTE(Kaze @ Mar 3 2008, 10:21 PM) *
no ur a percussive

JUST YOU WAIT UNTIL I HAVE A SPECIAL RED POP'N NAVY THINGER TOO btns.gif
Kaze
QUOTE(otaku1313 @ Mar 3 2008, 10:45 PM) *
JUST YOU WAIT UNTIL I HAVE A SPECIAL RED POP'N NAVY THINGER TOO btns.gif

JUST YOU WAIT UNTIL I HAVE A SPECIAL RED

JUST YOU WAIT

blues rock
apxn
QUOTE(otaku1313 @ Mar 3 2008, 05:05 PM) *
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah fucking right at Ura Perc, MAYBE MAYBE with a SICK srandom, other than that it's NOT happening like within 5 years.

Not even, Sran on CS doesn't randomize every note the way it does on arcade. Just try stuff like Enka Remix or Ura Percussive sran in CS, it just moves the jackhammers, not break them up at all sad.gif

Kaze
It's really on a song-to-song basis. Ura Percassive S-Randoms just fine, but that doesn't change the timing. If the timing was fine I'd 100K it, non-anysortofrandom.
chubs
wtf otaku i cant even come close to 100king the first god damn percussive, and i assume the 2nd one is MUCH HARDER. also i can think of lots of other songs that dont have 100ks that should that are harder than popn taiso i bet
kappaiidx
I think if Pop'n Taisou got revived someone would be able to 100k it.
Mazrim
Well if you got single digit misses on it Brazo and you find it so easy, you should give it a shot. tongue.gif
kappaiidx
QUOTE(MazriM TaiM @ Mar 5 2008, 03:17 PM) *
Well if you got single digit misses on it Brazo and you find it so easy, you should give it a shot. tongue.gif

He's bad at timing. :3

He did get I think 6 misses though when he first played it, it was right in front of me.
Brazoliange
QUOTE(kappaiidx @ Mar 5 2008, 05:32 PM) *
He's bad at timing. :3

He did get I think 6 misses though when he first played it, it was right in front of me.

though I didn't have my hat, and it was my first time playing on a ransai (which imo felt kinda shitty regardless of the condition of yours)
Toph
QUOTE(Brazoliange @ Mar 13 2008, 04:13 AM) *
though I didn't have my hat, and it was my first time playing on a ransai (which imo felt kinda shitty regardless of the condition of yours)

yeah if you had your hat and you were playing on an ASC you would have 100k'd it for sure man we got you
Brazoliange
actually I was just responding to "He's bad at timing. :3" but ok. keep being sarcastic, but when I get the second best miss count on a song sightread it shouldn't be that hard for anyone else to beat mine, and as I said I didn't remember the timing being fucked. even non-ura percussive seems pretty 100k-able to me on Fever AC, but maybe the timing was shit on 11 cs or whichever it was on.

regardless god forbid me posing any sort of challenge to players that seems pretty reasonable or anything. next time I'll make sure to suggest someone 95ks darkwish ex or something like that (omg that'd still be super hard though).
Toph
you should wish this song when you're dark
over there
QUOTE(Brazoliange @ Mar 14 2008, 03:15 AM) *
actually I was just responding to "He's bad at timing. :3" but ok. keep being sarcastic, but when I get the second best miss count on a song sightread it shouldn't be that hard for anyone else to beat mine, and as I said I didn't remember the timing being fucked. even non-ura percussive seems pretty 100k-able to me on Fever AC, but maybe the timing was shit on 11 cs or whichever it was on.

regardless god forbid me posing any sort of challenge to players that seems pretty reasonable or anything. next time I'll make sure to suggest someone 95ks darkwish ex or something like that (omg that'd still be super hard though).

95king Darkwish is sort of hard...wait, well not for people who use greats I guess. Fucking CHEATERS. Also Percussive EX is about 400 times easier to 100k than Ura Percussive EX.
Kaze
Why hasn't anyone 100K'd Anime Hero R EX yet? Like, all sarcasm aside, I haven't played pop'n in nearly 3 months and I managed 4 bads. I had a shitty random, so I got a few goods, but I'm sure any of you could do it easily.
apxn
QUOTE(Kaze @ Mar 19 2008, 03:42 AM) *
Why hasn't anyone 100K'd Anime Hero R EX yet? Like, all sarcasm aside, I haven't played pop'n in nearly 3 months and I managed 4 bads. I had a shitty random, so I got a few goods, but I'm sure any of you could do it easily.

I'm with you on that. If you can get a 97.9k on non-ura anime hero R, you pretty much have a 100k. Same goes for your score on non-ura heavy rock, it's only 1 good, if you can get 1 good you can easily get 0 good. PNN should just round up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.