Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GAME THREAD
Solid State Squad Forums > Other Discussion > Take It Easy
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292, 293, 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327
TJB
QUOTE (WILD RIDE @ Jan 28 2010, 04:03 AM) *
It was leaked before it was even given a release date!? ohmy.gif

Oh shit, CS CS, right, thought that was just a typo at first.

360 finally arrived, Futari stomps the shit out of the first game, although the fact that the PS2 port was half-arsed didn't help at all, the first game had so many problems (lol ps2 port) alongside the shitty scoring system...Original is actually fun this time around, Maniac oh god it's beautiful (looks great in black label too, only seen videos so far) and Ultra is....uh, hard.

And Espgaluda 2 comes out right in time, just days before I begin uni, fuck >:
grayfox9996
QUOTE (BBH @ Jan 27 2010, 11:58 PM) *
EVO 2010 game list announced

Super Street Fighter 4
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Tekken 6
Blazblue
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
Super Street Fighter 4 Women's Only Exhibition (wtf??)

and one more game that players will get to vote on. I'm guessing I'm only entering SSF4 and HD Remix again this year.

Well I knew Tekken 6 would replace SC4 - man, I said that MONTHS ago, and so many people got in my face about it. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO SOUL CALIBUR?!?!?!?! IT'S A DESERVING FIGHTING GAME!!!!"

But lol, women's only.

Also, why is BlazBlue not Continuum Shift? Is it just too new? Or what? And it's kind of surprising seeing Tatsunoko there, although I guess it IS the new Vs. game, and MVC2's been boring for years with the same people playing the same characters year after year.
BBH
QUOTE (grayfox9996 @ Jan 28 2010, 12:38 AM) *
Well I knew Tekken 6 would replace SC4 - man, I said that MONTHS ago, and so many people got in my face about it. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO SOUL CALIBUR?!?!?!?! IT'S A DESERVING FIGHTING GAME!!!!"

Those people are idiots then, because indeed it was very clear that Tekken would make its way back into the lineup now that the newest version is out on consoles again. I mean the last version before that, T5DR Online for PS3, came out in like 2007. EVO ran T5DR in 2008, even though Tekken 6 was out in arcades but they couldn't use that since they're console-only now. They just dropped Tekken entirely in 2009 since there was still no new home version and nobody was hype to play T5DR again.

Plus I think it's safe to say that Tekken has a bigger and more serious scene for the game than Soul Calibur. It also helps that the balance in T6[BR] is surprisingly good, and obviously leagues better than Hilde Calibur 4.

But lol, women's only.

Indeed.

Also, why is BlazBlue not Continuum Shift? Is it just too new? Or what? And it's kind of surprising seeing Tatsunoko there, although I guess it IS the new Vs. game, and MVC2's been boring for years with the same people playing the same characters year after year.

Because BBCS won't be out before EVO (...I think? Can't find a release date here). The game's now in the same situation as Tekken was, where there's a new version but it's not out on console. And they're not going to run a tournament on the Hard Drive rip for obvious legal reasons (although I'm sure people will be playing casuals of it on their laptops).

I too am surprised TvC made the list, especially since it means having to use a non-PS3 console (although I guess they already had Wiis from the Smash Bros things). MvC2... it's a decade old and it's time is probably done, but I've come to appreciate the game from a spectator view even if it does mean the same characters dominating all the time. I thought the Sanford vs. Justin finals last year was really fun to watch.

EDIT: Actually I'm pretty sure MvC2 wouldn't get in anyway since they smashed/sold all the Dreamcasts last year, and PS3/360 versions still have bugs even after the patch apparently.
Eggman of the Strata
QUOTE (grayfox9996 @ Jan 28 2010, 12:55 AM) *
Too bad I'm not much of a "just the story" kind of guy! Oh well, guess I'll be putting at least 25 hours into it!

Oh that is just bullshit. They can own rights to VOICE ACTING? Fuck that. Someone needs to tell them to record NEW stuff or something.

Companies have always been able to own the rights to a voice actor's work. It's why the new PSP Lunar needs a new script and voice acting (although apparently they got the PS1 cutscenes). Vic Ireland still has the rights to that stuff even if Working Designs doesn't exist anymore.

Ubisoft pretty much took the ball and went home on No More Heroes.

Although honestly, I wouldn't even expect it to be some much improved game or anything. NMH really kind of lives and breathes by how fun it is to swing through some of the kills and for the wrestling moves and Suda games really aren't known for their technical polish so I'm not sure what people would expect out of that. Also, I think the new versions of the game are censored? Maybe they'd put in the blood if it did come to the US like the Wii version but I don't think that'll happen anyway.

But there's still a chance! I mean, Namco could totally announce that they're actually releasing Tales of Graces in the US too! Haha. Ha. Ha. Oh.
rmz
QUOTE (BBH @ Jan 27 2010, 11:58 PM) *
and one more game that players will get to vote on

Eggman of the Strata
The choices are Eternal Champions or Doomsday Warriors.
rmz
Thanks Mr. Buzzkillington.
Schlagwerk
Jackie Fucking Chan Fucking Fists of Fucking Fire Fucking Fuck

Either that or its time for EVO to run their own Samchay-only tournament

Yeah, looks like I'll only be entering SSF4. I have no STHD game
I'd entertain thoughts of TvC but not like anyone I play fighting games with would wanna play it seriously.. dry.gif

djplaeskool
A little bird told me White Knight Chronicles comes out next week.
So...
who's down? btns.gif
grayfox9996
QUOTE (BBH @ Jan 28 2010, 03:25 AM) *
Those people are idiots then, because indeed it was very clear that Tekken would make its way back into the lineup now that the newest version is out on consoles again. I mean the last version before that, T5DR Online for PS3, came out in like 2007. EVO ran T5DR in 2008, even though Tekken 6 was out in arcades but they couldn't use that since they're console-only now. They just dropped Tekken entirely in 2009 since there was still no new home version and nobody was hype to play T5DR again.

Plus I think it's safe to say that Tekken has a bigger and more serious scene for the game than Soul Calibur. It also helps that the balance in T6[BR] is surprisingly good, and obviously leagues better than Hilde Calibur 4.

Yeah, easily - somebody told me that SC4 was the smallest turnout for any of the main event games at EVO 2009, which was definitely the first tip toward Tekken 6 being the only Namco fighter for 2010. I think I just know too many "die-hard" Soul Calibur fans.

Because BBCS won't be out before EVO (...I think? Can't find a release date here). The game's now in the same situation as Tekken was, where there's a new version but it's not out on console. And they're not going to run a tournament on the Hard Drive rip for obvious legal reasons (although I'm sure people will be playing casuals of it on their laptops).

Oh. Right, the no arcade versions thing. I guess the CS version could be a ways off...if it even happens. Sucks, though - BB already feels old to me. Maybe it's the small roster of characters and the very well-defined top tier, but every matchup is stale. To watch, at least - I don't care about actually playing the game haha.

I too am surprised TvC made the list, especially since it means having to use a non-PS3 console (although I guess they already had Wiis from the Smash Bros things). MvC2... it's a decade old and it's time is probably done, but I've come to appreciate the game from a spectator view even if it does mean the same characters dominating all the time. I thought the Sanford vs. Justin finals last year was really fun to watch.

EDIT: Actually I'm pretty sure MvC2 wouldn't get in anyway since they smashed/sold all the Dreamcasts last year, and PS3/360 versions still have bugs even after the patch apparently.

Yeah, I heard about the bugs in the re-release (like anybody didn't see that coming), but I didn't hear about the smashing and selling of Dreamcasts. I guess they really are done with MVC2. But I DID only watch the finals for 2009...they were enjoyable enough. It's clearly been the same people for a long time, though - I mean, I remember watching matches with Justin playing 6 years ago or so? Crazy. And a lot of the fights are so chaotic that it's hard for me to keep up with sometimes, which makes a lot of matches look nearly the same.

QUOTE (Rowen of the Strata @ Jan 28 2010, 03:44 AM) *
Companies have always been able to own the rights to a voice actor's work. It's why the new PSP Lunar needs a new script and voice acting (although apparently they got the PS1 cutscenes). Vic Ireland still has the rights to that stuff even if Working Designs doesn't exist anymore.

Ubisoft pretty much took the ball and went home on No More Heroes.

Although honestly, I wouldn't even expect it to be some much improved game or anything. NMH really kind of lives and breathes by how fun it is to swing through some of the kills and for the wrestling moves and Suda games really aren't known for their technical polish so I'm not sure what people would expect out of that. Also, I think the new versions of the game are censored? Maybe they'd put in the blood if it did come to the US like the Wii version but I don't think that'll happen anyway.

But there's still a chance! I mean, Namco could totally announce that they're actually releasing Tales of Graces in the US too! Haha. Ha. Ha. Oh.

I mostly just wanted it for the new control scheme, and to see if they added any other new content to the game, I suppose. I can see why Ubisoft was hesitant to release it, though, considering the original didn't exactly meet their expectations...

I don't know. Maybe I'll just get the Wii version at some point. Or borrow it. Or whatever.

QUOTE (Schlagwerk @ Jan 28 2010, 09:55 AM) *
Jackie Fucking Chan Fucking Fists of Fucking Fire Fucking Fuck

I would pay to see this.

I'd entertain thoughts of TvC but not like anyone I play fighting games with would wanna play it seriously.. dry.gif

Well if I had more money right now, and a Wii with a working internet connection (my Wii is still broken, yay), I would play seriously with you. sad.gif
Schlagwerk
QUOTE (grayfox9996 @ Jan 28 2010, 10:41 AM) *
Oh. Right, the no arcade versions thing. I guess the CS version could be a ways off...if it even happens. Sucks, though - BB already feels old to me. Maybe it's the small roster of characters and the very well-defined top tier, but every matchup is stale. To watch, at least - I don't care about actually playing the game haha.

I think that describes my feelings about the original BB, stale. A college friend finally got XBL recently but only had BB. By the end of our 10 matches I had convinced him to get SFIV instead.

I would pay to see this.

I would pay to be in this. I think it'd be silly fun.

Well if I had more money right now, and a Wii with a working internet connection (my Wii is still broken, yay), I would play seriously with you. sad.gif

Does the game even have online multiplayer? I mean Nintendo has outright said the Wii isn't meant for online gaming so I can't imagine the net code would even be any good if it existed.

Oh and I guess the Maximum Attack Little Wing event in PSP2 starts tomorrow already? and by tomorrow I mean by the time I get home from work thanks to time zones.
Buffalo
TvC's net play isn't direct p2p due to the fact that Nintendo's policy requires there to be a connection to their server during net play which sucks up bandwidth. Some people say it's ok though.

Even though the line up for Evo is kinda eh, I'm glad we get 1 spot up for voting instead of having it go to the smash people.
Jadin
sorry I didn't know it was nintendo's policy to SUCK
rmz
It is Nintendo's policy to give its users a shitty online multiplayer experience from beginning to end though
Tropical Pallete
Except Mario Kart Wii. But then you have those cheating assholes that suck out the fun of the game.
Eggman of the Strata
Man, what happened to MK Wii since I stopped playing after hitting 9999? I don't remember any cheaters.

Jadin
they still do those online tournaments n stuff I think
Eggman of the Strata
Playing that game in local multiplayer is still a super huge blast. Set items to classic and away you go. It's still one of my favorites of the series. Fantastic track design.
WILD RIDE
Weren't there more games in EVO last year, or am I remembering wrong.

And uh, why were they smashing Dreamcasts?
Eggman of the Strata
To spite you.
grayfox9996
QUOTE (WILD RIDE @ Jan 28 2010, 05:15 PM) *
And uh, why were they smashing Dreamcasts?

Probably because of the legendary disconnect errors that have ruined numerous matches in EVOs past.
WILD RIDE
I've never even heard of a Disconnect Error. Why model were they. If they smashed the good ones, that's really pretty terrible.
grayfox9996
So the GTAIV Episodes from Liberty City (The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony) are going to be available for PS3 and PC in March. Who didn't see this coming?

Then again, I know a lot of people that are going to pick these up when they come out now.
Moogy
Xenoblade OHP open: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/sx4j/index.html

Yes, that Xeno.

Text at the bottom says it's planned for a Spring 2010 release. Quite soon.
Mazrim
I found a reason to play my DSi again.

Touch Solitaire. Best 200 Nintendo Points I've ever spent.
Tropical Pallete
I guess I'm in the group of people who like Bayonetta. Up to chapter 4 and enjoying it quite a bit.
Eggman of the Strata
And it really only gets better! Especially if you recognize all of the references they throw in.
Deets
WELCOME TO MY FANTASY ZONE

GET READY
BBH
QUOTE (WILD RIDE @ Jan 28 2010, 05:06 PM) *
I've never even heard of a Disconnect Error. Why model were they. If they smashed the good ones, that's really pretty terrible.

They've had errors with the input ports on Dreamcasts where it'll just randomly disconnect a controller, and in a game like MvC2 it stops the game entirely to say "A controller has been disconnected". Stopping the action in a tournament is a huge hype-killer. I've never had that problem myself but apparently it's more likely to happen if you're switching out controllers a lot, which is exactly what happens at tournaments.

AFAIK only one Dreamcast was smashed (the original plan was to burn them in a fire), but then the rest were sold for like $20 each. They wanted to get rid of the DC's in dramatic fashion since they wouldn't need them any more for MvC2 with the new version that was coming out (but of course it ended up being not as arcade perfect as the DC version once again). That's been the only game the EVO staff has needed Dreamcasts for the last few years (except for the years they went with the DC version of Super Turbo I think)
Tropical Pallete
I bought a Dreamcast in 2001. Not only did I get a connection error for both my controller and memory card (which stops the game dead in its tracks when it does, sometimes freezing it) about five years after buying it on all four of of my controllers, but the system also destroyed Marvel vs. Capcom 2 in a manner of minutes recently when I played it. I played one round with no music or sound before the system stopped loading, scratched the game, and left it for dead.

The Dreamcast is a piece of shit of a console. Also, it was loud as hell and had a terrible D-pad. I don't mourn its worldwide failure for a minute.
WILD RIDE
It was no Xbox 360, but DC's aren't known for their longevity. The controllers are also bad. If you actually think it had a bad library though, you're either kidding yourself, or just have really terrible opinions.

Still, in my three Dreamcasts, I've never had that error. They just all do that obnoxious resetting thing.
chotto kiitena
I bought a DC after they were discontinued for $50 and it still works fine, although I don't use it much. It was mostly my Grandia 2, Ecco the Dolphin and Ikaruga machine.

edit: oh, and the Sonic Adventure games
WILD RIDE
Shenmue and Jet Grind Radio. emot-colbert.gif
grayfox9996
Yeah, Xythar, no JSR? Come on, man. Only reason I still have my Dreamcast.
chotto kiitena
Shenmue is the most boring game ever made and JGR is outdone in every possible way by JSRF, which I have for my 360.

edit: Skies of Arcadia sucks also
Tropical Pallete
QUOTE (WILD RIDE @ Jan 30 2010, 04:57 PM) *
It was no Xbox 360, but DC's aren't known for their longevity. The controllers are also bad. If you actually think it had a bad library though, you're either kidding yourself, or just have really terrible opinions.

Still, in my three Dreamcasts, I've never had that error. They just all do that obnoxious resetting thing.

The Dreamcast is incredibly overrated. I mainly bought one to play the Sonic Adventure games, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, and good ports of King of Fighters games that don't require me importing/modding a Sega Saturn to play. It also had all of its good stuff gutted out years ago and ported to systems that actually fucking work, like the Gamecube.

Also, I cry "bullshit" on your idea of longevity. I have a 16 year old Sega CD that works fine, and a SNES that's 18. There's no excuse why something that was supposedly cutting-edge works for a shorter period of time than any other video game system I've ever had. Period.

Also, every time I've been in a game store and looked at Dreamcast games I saw almost nothing but ports of games on other systems. Some stellar library, huh? Name me 10 worthwhile Dreamcast games that don't involve Sonic, 2-D fighting games, or Japan-only stuff like Cool Cool Toon. I dare you.
WILD RIDE
Uh, I said they WEREN'T known for their longevity.

Also, name good games, but don't name good games that I say not to name is kind of a retarded restriction, so I'm ignoring it, but here's a list anyway. (just picking stuff off my backloggery in alphabetical order)

Obsolete versions of games italicized, highlights bolded, 2D fighters/Sonic/Japan only stuff underlined

Canon Spike
The Capcom VS SNKs
Chu Chu Rocket
Cool Cool Toon
Confidential Mission
Crazy Taxi
Dynamite Cop!
Fata; Fury: Mark of the Wolves
The GigaWings (I didn't like the first one, but everyone else seems to)
Guilty Gear X
Gunbird 2
The House of the Dead 2
Ikaruga
Jet Grind Radio
Mars Matrix
The Marvel vs Capcoms
Phantasy Star Online
The Power Stones
Project Justice
Resident Evil Code Veronica
Rez
Samba De Amigo
Seaman
The Shenmues
Skies of Arcadia
The Space Channel 5's
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic Shuffle
(the loading times weren't anywhere near as bad as everyone says)
Soul Calibur
The Street Fighter IIIs
Tech Romancer
The Typing of the Dead
Worms World Party

And there's obviously stuff I didn't play. A bunch of 2D fighters, which somehow don't count, shoot 'em ups, and Grandia 2 come to mind. I also didn't count stuff that got ported late.

Also, Shenmue has the best sense of immersion of any single player game ever, and it introduced me to Space Harrier. JSRF is an entirely different genre than JGR, and while not a bad game it's much more plodding, and lacks replay value due to not being score based.
Theoretically Gay
QUOTE (WILD RIDE @ Jan 31 2010, 12:09 AM) *
Rez

innocent question as I've never played the DC (or PS2) versions of this: why do you not consider this "obsolete"?
Eggman of the Strata
Because of Rez HD.
Deets
QUOTE (Tropical Pallete @ Jan 30 2010, 09:49 PM) *
Also, every time I've been in a game store and looked at Dreamcast games I saw almost nothing but ports of games on other systems. Some stellar library, huh? Name me 10 worthwhile Dreamcast games that don't involve Sonic, 2-D fighting games, or Japan-only stuff like Cool Cool Toon. I dare you.

How about you go fuck yourself

Played in a Jackie Chan Fists of Fire tournament today. BBH, you have changed the world for the better
Tropical Pallete
I love how much we respect each other's opinions on here!

On chapter 5 of Bayonetta now. I'm still amazed that SEGA published something this good. Though now I'm stuck..
Eggman of the Strata
We had a fighting game day today and played quite a bit of Tatsunoko and BBCS. One of my friend's friends was there and apparently he's been in some BB tournaments, but I ended up beating his Jin (his main) with my Tager and Hazama so I have a hard time believing that he's ever done especially well. I didn't want to ask though as I didn't know how to phrase it without sounding like a jackass.

Tatsu is really fun though. The stick for the game is really nice and we had two of them on-hand so it was great. I really like Casshan and Tekkaman Blade.
grayfox9996
QUOTE (Rowen of the Strata @ Jan 31 2010, 01:02 AM) *
Tatsu is really fun though. The stick for the game is really nice and we had two of them on-hand so it was great. I really like Casshan and Tekkaman Blade.

I might be getting it tomorrow (long story short, somebody owes me money and would rather buy me a game than give me cash, since they can charge it), I've been hyped up for it by a few friends, especially after I saw all of the balance tweaks they made from the Japanese version. It's either that, or I'm ripping Best Buy off for a $45 copy of Mass Effect 2 via Toys R Us' misprinted ad. Or maybe both if he's feeling generous, whatever!
Deets
QUOTE (Tropical Pallete @ Jan 31 2010, 12:59 AM) *

If you want respect, you probably shouldn't write stupid shit
WILD RIDE
QUOTE (Xenogenesis @ Jan 31 2010, 01:33 AM) *
innocent question as I've never played the DC (or PS2) versions of this: why do you not consider this "obsolete"?

I haven't played Rez HD, but as I understand it it's just a better version of Rez. Rez is still perfectly playable. The whole appeal of fighting games is playing them with other people, and no one wants to play outdated iterations of fighting games. Not in a competitive sense at least...
Axem Rangers
QUOTE (Tropical Pallete @ Jan 30 2010, 11:49 PM) *
The Dreamcast is incredibly overrated. I mainly bought one to play the Sonic Adventure games, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, and good ports of King of Fighters games that don't require me importing/modding a Sega Saturn to play. It also had all of its good stuff gutted out years ago and ported to systems that actually fucking work, like the Gamecube.

Tropical Pallete
QUOTE (Deets @ Jan 31 2010, 03:27 AM) *
If you want respect, you probably shouldn't write stupid shit

To you that's everything I write. You need to be more specific.

I wasn't being needlessly sarcastic for once; I really did see nothing but ports most every time I've ever walked into a store with Dreamcast games not made by SEGA. If this is about my asking for a list, then yeah I feel like an ass for asking about that. If this is about the post in general..

You have to know that I had gotten a PlayStation mere months before I got a Dreamcast. And there were a lot more, lot cheaper games for the system than for the white box that, by the time I got it, was already declared dead in the U.S. by SEGA. (This was right after they announced they were becoming a third-party company.) I originally bought one because Sonic Adventure wowed me a year and a half earlier, and then three months later Sonic Adventure 2 did that again. I didn't exactly buy the system to play its library, and by the time I did care to play more games, I already had both a Gamecube and a PlayStation 2, which had many more accessible than the dying Dreamcast's.
(As for why I don't buy games today for it; I own 10 other video game systems. I also play video games a lot less than I used to, and that's before you put into play that I have to re-buy a Dreamcast now just to play games on it.)

I'll admit I did like a few games on the system. I liked playing 2-D fighting games on it, the Sonic Adventures games were fun, and Phantasy Star Online was interesting (even though I couldn't go online). But all in all, I just didn't care, for some reason. I don't know why - even games like Jet Grind Radio didn't spark any interest for me. Maybe the Dreamcast just wasn't for me, I dunno.

I grew up on SEGA games, and a part of me really wanted to rekindle those memories of awe with the Dreamcast the way I had when I got a Genesis. (I never owned a Sega Saturn. I got a Nintendo 64 instead.) And for the first few months I had a Dreamcast, it did. But for whatever reason I still don't understand myself, I stopped caring. I moved on. But the Internet didn't, and all over I hear about what a misunderstood system it was, and I never quite understood. At first it didn't bother me, but the longer time has passed, the more people wouldn't shut up about the Dreamcast being SEGA's golden years, and...well...here we are.

I hope that explain things even a little bit better.
BBH
QUOTE (Deets @ Jan 30 2010, 11:31 PM) *
Played in a Jackie Chan Fists of Fire tournament today. BBH, you have changed the world for the better

Colorado had a Fists of Fire tournament?? I..... I'm so proud......

Wish we actually had a tournament for it here, instead I just won an SF4 tourney today. Oh boy oh boy
chotto kiitena
Wow the whole Shinobu section in NMH2 is fucking terrible.
One Niceass Individual
QUOTE (Tropical Pallete @ Jan 30 2010, 11:59 PM) *

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.