Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 32 Wall
Solid State Squad Forums > Pop'n Music > Line Times
cubesquared
I'm STUCK. I'm out of songs I can play, or even remotely play. I can pass by most 32Hs (32EXs are waaaaay harder) with 75k - 80k+, and a 33H or two (Peach Idol comes to mind), but for the love of me I can't get any higher than that. All the 34s and up MERCILESSLY SLAUGHTER ME. With Iroha just on the horizon, I was hoping you guys could give me slight pointers as to how I can get a tiny bit better, or point out some good songs to start getting up there.

Haven't been this stuck since I started playing Hypers way back when, I remember Housey Pop (H) was my "breakthrough" song at the time, I played that one a lot to start wrapping my head around the idea of using both hands XD

- cube
Dewgy
Play Pop'n 8, and on Hyper do Ska, Eurobeat, Lady Metal, and a whole slew of the other 33s/34s until they start to click. You'll fail quite a few times, obviously, but that particular grouping on 8 is amazing for getting past the low 30s.
chotto kiitena
This is going to sound dismissive, but practice more. Simply play the songs you can do some more, and keep trying the ones you can't. Eventually you'll break through.
Mazrim
Ah yes, the 32s...I had the exact problem as you. I still have a number of 32s on 11 I have trouble with...hell, I can clear 35s/36s, and I can't clear Infinite Hyper, which is a 32. There seems to be quite the range of 32s, so what I reccomend is just...move along, play other songs easier and harder than them, and keep at it. Soon enough you'll be clearing harder songs before some of them, you'll come back, and voila, it's so much easier!
tomokosasaki
can somebody help me too?
im around 37-40. songs like murmur twins i cant pass.. but i can pass a few 39s. can i break into 37 well please help!?
cubesquared
Infinity is evil ;-; I can't do that one either. I'm at university so I won't get to come back for Pop'n for almost a month, but I should dust off that old Pop'n 8 when I get back.

Wait, what am I talking about, Iroha will be out when I get back o_o

- cube
Dewgy
QUOTE(tomokosasaki @ Feb 22 2006, 03:10 PM) *
can somebody help me too?
im around 37-40. songs like murmur twins i cant pass.. but i can pass a few 39s. can i break into 37 well please help!?

Which 39s, and are you consistent about it?
tomokosasaki
i cant really say which.. its random.
the 37s i cant do are ones like murmur twins.. that song completely blasts me. but i can pass a load of 40s now..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.