Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tatsujin Movies
Solid State Squad Forums > Beatmania IIDX > Glorious Days
tCPiNoY86
This site provides professional recordings of their work. The majority of these movies contain three different camera angles. Unfortunately, Lisu is not in here =( Oh well it's all good. Enjoy!!

http://collection.jeez.jp/jma/movie.htm
rmz
Very nice. Fast download speeds, too.
OTKU
Yeah, the movies from that site are the best quality I've ever seen. In my opinion, even better than the 6th style tatsujins. Overhead, side, and direct capture, awesome. Plus these players have very interesting and fun looking styles of play. They don't have stationary hands like SILV.
Toph
Sweet site, but this kinda fits better in Let's Talk It Over.

lol wannabe mod

But yeah these videos rock. That HELL guy is retardedly good at Pop'n too.
darkmage
anyone else having trouble viewing the V[a] video?
Gorrum
QUOTE(darkmage @ Jan 15 2006, 12:31 AM) *
anyone else having trouble viewing the V[a] video?

luv to me ucchie is the same
Fungi
GH plays Quasar [A] RAN HID+SUD >>> Fungi plays Quasar [A] RAN
;_;
Simply amazing.
Jadin
HAHAHAHAHA
GH's right hand OWNS the 4th roll in V[a] (about 1:18 in, the roll with 45-7-45-7-45) with like TWO FINGERS.
really 3, but he doubles up his index and middle finger for the same key.
Is that his playing style, or is his hand deformed? Because his hands look normal when he rests them on the machine after the song... but during the song all his fingers lock up or something.
either way, should be inspiration for that one dude who can't use all his fingers
OTKU
QUOTE(Jadin @ Jan 15 2006, 05:52 AM) *
Is that his playing style, or is his hand deformed? Because his hands look normal when he rests them on the machine after the song... but during the song all his fingers lock up or something.

It looks like he deformed his own hands because of how he plays.
deathrazor
Is that the same guy in that one Innocent Walls [a] vid?
darkmage
yup
if anyone could help me with the V[a] vid i'd appreciate it (like...encode into another format, perhaps?)
Oogami
QUOTE(Jadin @ Jan 15 2006, 08:52 AM) *
HAHAHAHAHA
GH's right hand OWNS the 4th roll in V[a] (about 1:18 in, the roll with 45-7-45-7-45) with like TWO FINGERS.
really 3, but he doubles up his index and middle finger for the same key.
either way, should be inspiration for that one dude who can't use all his fingers

It could be that his hand has been damaged somehow, but it also could be GH trying to emulate a long-forgotten playing style from BMI: two-finger play. Back when Beatmania had only five keys and charts were, on the whole, quite simple, some people thought it might be a fun challenge to limit themselves to only using their index fingers to play, and some became quite successful at it. Of course, two-finger play is an impossibility on IIDX unless you're limiting yourself to only the easiest charts in the game, so it could be that GH reinforces his fingers so he can hit neighboring keys when he needs to, and of course it makes it a bit easier to "spider" his hand out, so to speak, to hit complex chords quickly.

Either way, it's fairly unnerving to watch.
Jimbo22291
edit: is anyone else having trouble viewing ANY of these after download?

i dled 3 of them and they work but when i try to dl them now they dont =(
Skyline
Based on the first initial notes of the GH vs. YUJI RED ZONE video, it looks like the middle of GH's fingers are double-jointed. While he's resting his hands on the control panel after the first few notes, you can see that his fingers bend a bit more backwards than normal.
Fungi
I know this isn't pertaining to the topic, but apparenty a bunch of LISU movies got uploaded recently (one's Sasoribi [A]) and I was wondering if anyone found any.
godai
I am almost certain those videos are of the ones we had a couple months ago, because one of the videos is an original course of A, one more lovely, xepher, and sasoribi. That guy probably mistook the H7 for A7
JMaq
http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1PW2M4O...N01N9ME61QJZJXU

There's LISU's original course video (A [a], One More Lovely [a], Xepher [a], Scorpion Fire [a]). How any of those are possible with one hand is beyond me. This is assuming I used YouSendIt properly, because Rapidshare couldn't handle a 171MB file.

Back onto the topic of the videos this thread was started for....excuse my ignorance, but how is it that I've never heard the arrangement of Innocent Walls in the GH video before? I could've sworn I've seen videos of the another before (not to mention autoplaying it on 10th Style CS), but they always sounded the same as the light 7.
rmz
Nope, the Another sounds different. You most likely saw videos of the 7k.
Fungi
QUOTE(JMaq @ Feb 2 2006, 10:11 AM) *
http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1PW2M4O...N01N9ME61QJZJXU

There's LISU's original course video (A [a], One More Lovely [a], Xepher [a], Scorpion Fire [a]). How any of those are possible with one hand is beyond me. This is assuming I used YouSendIt properly, because Rapidshare couldn't handle a 171MB file.

Back onto the topic of the videos this thread was started for....excuse my ignorance, but how is it that I've never heard the arrangement of Innocent Walls in the GH video before? I could've sworn I've seen videos of the another before (not to mention autoplaying it on 10th Style CS), but they always sounded the same as the light 7.

I LOVE YOU

The easy way to tell the [H] from the [A] of Innocent Walls is the intro. The [H] starts off really easy, and the [A] throws you right to the jacks.
bapple cider vinegar
I was told that LISU actually doesn't want those videos floating around, which is why I'm not going to put it on my iidx video section this time. I don't know if he feels that way about all his videos now, but supposedly the original uploaders of the 4 videos in Let's Talk It Over (MANIA etc.) didn't know that LISU didn't want to have those videos distributed.

Probably why they didn't release the next batch of videos from him that everyone was expecting.
MANIA
That's right and we would appreciate if you don't share them any more and remove that yousendit file.
Thx...
burakku
You should know that these videos are no topform videos, rather oh-I-have-to-keep-myself-awake-so-let- me-bash-a-little-bit-on-that-funny-keys.
That means you haven't seen the real skill of LISU.
bapple cider vinegar
*watches OML[a] hard clear video*
I think I have actually...
What about LISU's other videos? Would people/I be able to upload those?
Updated
One Niceass Individual
Personally I think that whole "Don't distribute these videos" thing that DK, RYRY, LISU, and probably numerous other people do is total bullshit. You can ask all you want, but if people feel like it then they'll post your videos wherever they so choose. basically, if you don't want something distributed, then don't post it in the first place.
mind the gap
QUOTE(Oni+ @ Feb 8 2006, 08:38 PM) *
Personally I think that whole "Don't distribute these videos" thing that DK, RYRY, LISU, and probably numerous other people do is total bullshit. You can ask all you want, but if people feel like it then they'll post your videos wherever they so choose. basically, if you don't want something distributed, then don't post it in the first place.

Hear fucking hear. There's no point in getting pissed at people (like LISU allegidly did when some guy was hosting the German videos without permission) when these videos are undoubtedly being transfered indiscriminately on AIM and many other places that they have no control over.
One Niceass Individual
QUOTE(boss matsumoto @ Feb 13 2006, 02:39 PM) *
when these videos are undoubtedly being transfered indiscriminately on AIM and many other places that they have no control over.

Hah, like when I traded RYRY videos with a friend over AIM (I got DXY! PC and he got MAX300 95% EX) OH NOES DJP IS GONNE BAN ME NOW
bapple cider vinegar
This is the "initial" PM I got from someone on BMStyle regarding the issue:

"I have a request to make. Some time ago my friends met and videotaped LISU playing on a HappySky arcade machine. They encoded and spread some of the videos, but what they didn't know was that LISU would get angry because of that. He mailed us that the videos should stay private and even if they asked LISU for permission, he would say "no" because his videos got too much influence on other people. I think, now there are some IIDX players who are training more and harder than before just to get skilled like LISU (what maybe never will happen and reduce the factor "fun" of this game. Well, it's too late now to hold back those videos forever I think, but I'm asking you to do my friends a real favor. Please do not upload that videos onto your webspace."

But that's the most fun part about it =( Oh wellllll

Lisu: "Please stop buying 6th Style!" =)
Jimbo22291
i found this on google. any idea of who this is? ohmy.gif
Jadin
I'm gonna say DK, considering that beyond the earth and (edit)5pm eternal are both FC'd on [a] in the pic (wtf)
One Niceass Individual
That person FCed CYO separately from AAAing it 0_o He must have memorized the scratches or something. Only 10 non-greats, damn.
mind the gap
I know it's flimsy, but it might've been PXY, because he plays left side and he does the note holding thing.

Well, I KNOW it wasn't DK becasuse it was left side. Either way, 0_o
maelwys
Anyone still have GH's V and Quasar vids? I'd really like to get my hands on them. Can provide hosting if needed.
bapple cider vinegar
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...64A00E244402F0B GHHH V another. dont have his quasar.
maelwys
Thank you.

I found the second one, it's here if anyones interested.
http://psyche7.net/maelwys/beatmania/tatsu...asar_hidsud.avi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.