IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pop'n Mini Rival, Anyone?
Angelus_Ov_Letum
post Dec 17 2006, 11:41 PM
Post #1

Tranoid

so i'm looking for a pop'n rival, maybe to get myself to play more, and start getting some harder 100Ks (lol)

I can pass almost everything up to 32, and i can somehow pass a 34, and a 36 (just one of each O__o)

Anyone wanna battle?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vjgyo
post Jan 1 2007, 11:52 PM
Post #2

The Shadow

I'd love to, although I'll get whalloped smile.gif I have 1, 5, 6 (lawl XD) and 10. I'll try to upload some scores tomorrow, because I have to do the same for Beatmania anyways....

+Quote Post
Angelus_Ov_Letum
post Jan 3 2007, 10:11 PM
Post #3

Tranoid

1,5,6 and 10? goddammit, those are the ones i don't have O__o. i should be able to grab 10 soon, so i guess that would be ok, i guess. pretty soon i'm getting an ASC, if you don't mind still being my rival, this could be fun. It might even out our scores alittle, eh?

+Quote Post
vjgyo
post Jan 4 2007, 07:37 PM
Post #4

The Shadow

Y'know, I said I'd upload scores a few days ago... and didn't.... I apologize sad.gif My friend was borrowing my controller. I have it now so I'll update some scores and post as soon as I get them.

I don't mind being your rival if you don't mind me playing on really really crappy mixes (except 10) I'm not very good, I'm more of an IIDX player to be honest, so this should be an easy win for you!

I'm also kind of upset about writing scores down at the moment because I wrote down all my IIDX Red scores and can't find out how to get the 'Alternate Entry' form to work for Red because I only wrote down the Ex score, max combo, and miss count =( I don't want to write it all out again! *lazy*

+Quote Post
Angelus_Ov_Letum
post Jan 4 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #5

Tranoid

The problem is that we don't have the same mixes, so we won't have many songs to compete on. the only mixes i have are 8, 9, 12, and 13. Hopefully i'll have enough money after i buy the controller to afford 10.

+Quote Post
Mazrim
post Jan 7 2007, 08:35 PM
Post #6

SPACE FIGHT

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

I have a mini, but I clear up to 40s so I'm not sure much of a battle it would be. By the way, nice DJ Name McFluffy. XD

Airy, for IIDX RED, when you're in the song select screen, press start to go to mod select, then hold the select button. The little thing at the bottom which shows EX/Max Combo/Miss Count will switch to notecounts! happy.gif

--------------------
QUOTE (Pylon)
Albeit the leg sighting was very unicorn'esque in its nature, she simply doesn't stoke the fire with the same confidence, urgency and purpose as the genuine FPAG. Too much hesitancy in the log placement as well, I could sense fear. FPAG reaches in, with his bare hand, almost as if he is mocking the fire, taunting it to burn his leathery skin. Fire tending is still a mans world, and I find watching the Telus feed, is tantamount to watching women's Olympic hockey. Yes it is the same sport, but it lacks the physicality and intensity of the pro game.

Perhaps in a few years we will see improvements but for now, FPAG 1.0 is the prime ticket.

+Quote Post
Angelus_Ov_Letum
post Jan 7 2007, 10:13 PM
Post #7

Tranoid

i think he wanted to find the alt entry form so he wouldn't have to write all of that down, since he allready wrote all of the EX scores down.

Nice custom title Mazrim (My aim is also Blcoks)

Anyway, i guess it'd be fine if we battled... on the 2 scores we have in common, we're pretty close, so it'd be fine. i havn't put many scores in recently, this might be some incenitive. And now i can pass some 37s, so i'm catchin up. what mixes do you have?

+Quote Post
vjgyo
post Jan 7 2007, 10:33 PM
Post #8

The Shadow

QUOTE(McFLuffy @ Jan 7 2007, 11:13 PM) *
i think he wanted to find the alt entry form so he wouldn't have to write all of that down, since he allready wrote all of the EX scores down.

That's the issue I have, is finding the alt entry form. Oh, and it's she. wink.gif

I own Pop'n 1, 5, 6, and 10. Should have had 7 and Best Hits but some guy ripped me off on Ebay, go figure! =(

+Quote Post
Angelus_Ov_Letum
post Jan 8 2007, 06:26 PM
Post #9

Tranoid

oh man that really sucks. sorry bout the gender issue O__o. well, i'll try to get 10 soon, and i would definatly reccamend 9, and if possible 12 and 13, those are really good XD. sucks about being ripped of on ebay, i've been lucky, that hasn't happened to me yet.

+Quote Post
Mazrim
post Jan 10 2007, 08:08 PM
Post #10

SPACE FIGHT

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

Alt entry doesn't exist for IIDX RED. Sorry Airy! sad.gif

--------------------
QUOTE (Pylon)
Albeit the leg sighting was very unicorn'esque in its nature, she simply doesn't stoke the fire with the same confidence, urgency and purpose as the genuine FPAG. Too much hesitancy in the log placement as well, I could sense fear. FPAG reaches in, with his bare hand, almost as if he is mocking the fire, taunting it to burn his leathery skin. Fire tending is still a mans world, and I find watching the Telus feed, is tantamount to watching women's Olympic hockey. Yes it is the same sport, but it lacks the physicality and intensity of the pro game.

Perhaps in a few years we will see improvements but for now, FPAG 1.0 is the prime ticket.

+Quote Post
vjgyo
post Jan 10 2007, 09:00 PM
Post #11

The Shadow

QUOTE(MazriM TaiM @ Jan 10 2007, 09:08 PM) *
Alt entry doesn't exist for IIDX RED. Sorry Airy! sad.gif

WAAAUGHHHH, TELL ME YOU'RE LYING!!!

I'll have to crack open a new notebook and rewrite everything then. XD

+Quote Post
Angelus_Ov_Letum
post Jan 12 2007, 03:33 PM
Post #12

Tranoid

so, i guess this challenge is postponed untill we get some corrisponding mixes.... or unless Mazrim is ok with the challenge...

+Quote Post
vjgyo
post Jan 14 2007, 11:29 AM
Post #13

The Shadow

I suppose that's what it'll have to be =( I added some scores from 10 but when I Pop'n battle you, there's only 2 songs we have that are similar. Also, I don't know when I can buy a new mix because for the next 2 months or so, I'm not going to have a lot of money (one of my jobs cut my hours) So... in the mean time, either you could get 10 or we could wait a month or so and I'll go buy Carnival. Sorries!

+Quote Post
Angelus_Ov_Letum
post Jan 14 2007, 12:20 PM
Post #14

Tranoid

well, i guess that's gunna have to do. i should be getting 10 soon, i hope to order it by the end of today smile.gif we'll pick this up when i get it.

+Quote Post
vjgyo
post Jan 29 2007, 07:54 AM
Post #15

The Shadow

Let's revive this old thing...!

I have grood news -- just got Pop'n 9 biggrin.gif I'm not sure how much time I'll have to play it this week (new classes starting up.... eww) but I will try hard to input some scores. That and I have all the 3rd style 7K and some 9th style scores up now. Rawr.

+Quote Post
Angelus_Ov_Letum
post Jan 29 2007, 05:54 PM
Post #16

Tranoid

OH man that's really good news. I'm going to start through my 9line on that mix, since last time i did it it was back when i just got pop'n. Now to find my camera XD. i wish that screen stayed up longer to record scores easier though. well, let the battle begin smile.gif

EDIT: workin through 9, got most of my 70's up to atleast 90s. i hope to soon get all my 80's up to 90s after i get that last few 70s.

Then Hyper smile.gif

+Quote Post
~蛇神~
post Mar 13 2011, 08:33 PM
Post #17

A not-so-easy, 10 out of 10.

ban celine dion her music sucks

--------------------
QUOTE (J.P. Miles)
WhatCHA gon do? "Sequence break" me to death? *snapsnap* mmHmmmm~

you're having dark thoughts <_>

+Quote Post
rmz
post Mar 14 2011, 01:12 AM
Post #18

Neophyte

DJ Battle This User

What the christ

Oh it just took a line out of a random reply, took me a second

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mazrim
post Mar 14 2011, 05:39 PM
Post #19

SPACE FIGHT

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE (rmz @ Mar 14 2011, 12:12 AM) *
What the christ

Oh it just took a line out of a random reply, took me a second

One of the more clever spam bots replies I've seen though.

--------------------
QUOTE (Pylon)

+Quote Post
chotto kiitena
post Mar 14 2011, 05:44 PM
Post #20

INFERNO

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

Yeah that confused me for a minute. I'll sort it out a bit later.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st December 2014 - 01:08 AM