2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Need another rival, Literally, hyper/another rival, 9-10*, early 11*
dj _TAU
post Aug 5 2009, 02:06 AM
Post #1

Dazzlin' Darlin

DJ Battle This User

MSN/WLM will be appreciated much, because I want to know if my rival did beat me on some great song, lol. DJ Battle me, and, if your h/a scores close to mine (a bit greater/less), then let's be rivals smile.gif

This post has been edited by dj _TAU: Aug 5 2009, 07:59 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cole
post Aug 14 2009, 05:35 AM
Post #2

Dazzlin' Darlin

DJ Battle This User

Lets do it.

+Quote Post
dj _TAU
post Oct 31 2009, 04:34 AM
Post #3

Dazzlin' Darlin

DJ Battle This User

I'm still looking for rival, since Cole isn't kinda answering. Anyone? My best loved styles are Empress, Gold, Happy Sky, though I have all styles anyway.

+Quote Post
Marlie Tang
post Oct 31 2009, 05:22 AM
Post #4

quelly~the fourth ham~

teach me to be russian plz

--------------------
“Fear of consequences is a more powerful motivator in a large portion of the human race than fear of hurting others.”
―Rambly ‘ramblybly’ Bly

+Quote Post
dj _TAU
post Oct 31 2009, 06:00 AM
Post #5

Dazzlin' Darlin

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE (Marlie Tang @ Oct 31 2009, 05:22 AM) *
teach me to be russian plz

Oh, that's easy. Just drink potion, made from Vodka, brown bear's fur, piece of Ushanka-cap and there you are. There is another way though, which involves moving to Russia, learning our hard-to-learn language, get a residental thing and live here for some years. Marrying russian woman could help.

Though, choose potion.

+Quote Post
Marlie Tang
post Oct 31 2009, 06:13 AM
Post #6

quelly~the fourth ham~

is same sex marriage legal or do I have to marry revolver ocelot?

--------------------
“Fear of consequences is a more powerful motivator in a large portion of the human race than fear of hurting others.”
―Rambly ‘ramblybly’ Bly

+Quote Post
Cole
post Nov 8 2009, 09:47 PM
Post #7

Dazzlin' Darlin

DJ Battle This User

I havent stopped playing, Ive just gotten over entering in every score separately. Ive just ordered the materials I need for mass uploading scores, so Ill have a LOT of updated scores soon, probably within the next week.

+Quote Post
dj _TAU
post Nov 9 2009, 07:23 AM
Post #8

Dazzlin' Darlin

DJ Battle This User

yeah, but you're not answering to messages at MSN, and rivaling without feedback isn't that fun.

Also, your new scores a way out of my league, I'm no rival for you anymore.

This post has been edited by dj _TAU: Nov 10 2009, 06:16 AM

+Quote Post
OnePhraseBlues
post Nov 9 2009, 01:46 PM
Post #9

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

I'll go ahead and rival you. Your timing on 9s and 10s is on par, if not better than mine. But I score a lot better on 11s and 12s. I know i have like 3 bad scores posted so far (waiting on Taren to implement empress save upload) but i'll try and get everything updated on my own so we can compare scores.

Also since i don't have internet at home, I can't really keep you updated with real time scores. You'll just have to wait the three times a week I'm able to get online tongue.gif

+Quote Post
dj _TAU
post Nov 9 2009, 01:54 PM
Post #10

Dazzlin' Darlin

DJ Battle This User

Well, you surely have to upload more scores first smile.gif

+Quote Post
waffles
post Nov 28 2009, 07:32 AM
Post #11

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

Well, i'm playing again, and it turns out playing IIDX is a lot like riding a bicycle. After you quit for a while, the first few minutes are real shaky, but you get your coordination back and you can do it again... but you realize you're out of shape/practice and that you SUCK again.

I'm back to not really being able to pass 10*s again, so i'm not any competition, but i may very well become it!

--------------------

+Quote Post
BLUST OF WIND
post Nov 28 2009, 10:11 AM
Post #12

The Shadow

Well, when I get EMPRESS and premium best, I'll start playing again, and we can start this whole rivalry again.

--------------------
<Eijiken> Beggars can't exactly be choosers you know.
<a_40_oz_for_breakfast> Beggers can be niggers though
<a_40_oz_for_breakfast> :>

+Quote Post
waffles
post Dec 4 2009, 08:48 PM
Post #13

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

I'm playing again, but I've lost a little bit of skill over the course of having quit for a few months.

I'll be back up to speed pretty quick though.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kcid
post Dec 23 2009, 08:24 AM
Post #14

Evergreen

waffles, I might need some competition to get back into playing...and since I've started on all random all the time, I'm having a hard time clearing 10*'s. I also need to upload a lot of scores, and my timing isn't that great.

Plus I've never rivaled, how does it work, exactly? I'm pretty new to the online score submission and this site in general, though I've played the game on and off for years.

+Quote Post
waffles
post Dec 24 2009, 01:28 PM
Post #15

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE (Kcid @ Dec 23 2009, 07:24 AM) *
waffles, I might need some competition to get back into playing...and since I've started on all random all the time, I'm having a hard time clearing 10*'s. I also need to upload a lot of scores, and my timing isn't that great.

Plus I've never rivaled, how does it work, exactly? I'm pretty new to the online score submission and this site in general, though I've played the game on and off for years.

:>

Pretty much 'how the rivalry is going' is best found by looking at the following page:

http://iidx.solidstatesquad.com/djbattle.p...0&user2=541

Then look at individual styles. I tend to recommend going one style at a time - fill it in, get decent scores that you're comfortable with, try to beat some other scores that your rival is beating you on, and move on to a different style. Or whatever you feel like doing.

It appears that right now I am rather kicking your ass. Its about a 10:1 win ratio, and its more one sided than that on Empress and DJT, which I've played the most lately. It can be discouraging if your rival is too far ahead, so you might want to choose someone else, but if you can match/come close to matching my scores, then its worthwhile. A rivalry is close if EX score comparisonwithin about 4%.

I would recommend that you rival VS Eijiken (DJ MILK-T) except that you guys have almost no overlapping songs. *facepalm*.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kcid
post Dec 24 2009, 06:40 PM
Post #16

Evergreen

Cool, that sounds fine. I need to fill in a lot of scores, really, before I do too much. Plus I need to get better. I really was into playing when Happy Sky came out, and I was probably at my best then. Since then I've been off and on playing, but I plan to get back into it. I just pulled most of my scores off of my memory card, so I'm positive that they'll all improve once I start up playing more again. The rivalry and general score tracker give me more incentive to play more...because I need that sense of competition to really get into it.

Edit: oh, and I'm also playing exclusively on random, and before I wasn't. So once I can catch my scores on random, then I'll deem myself worthy of outside competition.

This post has been edited by Kcid: Dec 24 2009, 06:47 PM

+Quote Post
Bartz
post Dec 25 2009, 01:00 PM
Post #17

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

Might as well put my rival data up here, too.

+Quote Post
waffles
post Dec 26 2009, 01:43 AM
Post #18

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

Bartz, you make an excellent rival for me right now. You beat me 2-1, but only have about 2% more EX than I (when I started playing empress today, it was 3% happy.gif)

TAU - If i play a lot for the next few months I may catch up to you, but I don't know. You're moderately far above me and progressing quickly. Hear hear, for the best IIDX player in Russia!

--------------------

+Quote Post
dj _TAU
post Dec 26 2009, 04:03 AM
Post #19

Dazzlin' Darlin

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE (Bartz @ Dec 25 2009, 02:00 PM) *
Might as well put my rival data up here, too.

Bartz, you're making pretty even rival with me, but I'm playing mainly RED to Empress and you're beating me only at DistorteD. Can you beat me by score amount at the Empress? If you do so, leave me a message somethere like MSN/ICQ/Email/Private forum message and we'll be rivals smile.gif

Waffles, I'll wait until you catch up with me smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bartz
post Jan 22 2010, 04:54 AM
Post #20

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

Yo dude, I updated my empress stuff, give me a rival check, man.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 07:37 PM