IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Calling All Takers (in the early 11* range), Lets Rumble!
Chemistry
post Apr 8 2009, 09:21 AM
Post #21

Evergreen

lol... you did say you want an early 11* player... din state that their other scores must be around the same
i was looking for my old rival to battle on lights, but his score somehow has disappeared.
Oh well~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
waffles
post Apr 8 2009, 10:16 AM
Post #22

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

Being beaten song-wise by 2 or 3 to 1, or by about 3-8% EX score, is absolutely perfect. Rarely are more than about my latest 100 scores up to date anyways (significantly due to my love of playing the same chart 3-5 times in a row for good scoring). Anything more than a month old for me is out of date and more than three months is hilariously bad and not anything like a decent measure of my current abilities.

=D

I've got a whole lotta catching up to do before I reach your level Chemistry, but thats okay. Lots of intermediate challenges keep life interesting on my way towards bigger goals.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chemistry
post Apr 8 2009, 10:55 AM
Post #23

Evergreen

lol, i am no challenge. I have seen noobs catching up to level 11s and even AAA some of it in about 6 months, and i have been a seasoned player (I hope) for ~ 7 yrs?
Though only takin it seriously a bit these 2 - 3 yrs.

+Quote Post
waffles
post Apr 9 2009, 11:08 AM
Post #24

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

Hehehehe all of you are going down. I just lost my job, and that means more time for IIDX =P
(I'm going to take 'er easy for a little while)

--------------------

+Quote Post
TJB
post Apr 12 2009, 12:44 AM
Post #25

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

As far as Hypers go we seem fairly close.

I guess I'm an early 11 player, I've still got a long way to go as I recently made a transition from JKOC to ASC, but to still be able to beat most 10's and few 11's under a month of that transition kept me motivated until I tried some more 11s. Some that seemed real easy to me are just evil now :< (Especially Vanessa[h]).

Anything more than a month old for me is out of date and more than three months is hilariously bad and not anything like a decent measure of my current abilities.

Going from this it seems I may have some catching up to be done.

+Quote Post
TBsmasher
post Aug 4 2009, 05:08 PM
Post #26

Dazzlin' Darlin

DJ Battle This User

Ooh, early 11*? That be me! Though, I have yet to update quite a few styles, and I haven't even started entering stuff for Troopers yet. I'm only focusing on doubles nowadays, seeing as I've made no progress in singles forever. I'm mostly at 8-dan level, but I've beaten 9-dan on HS and 8th style. I don't have much in the way of AAA's. I will probably be focusing on earlier styles for awhile since I'm looking for 10's and 11's from those styles that I have yet to clear. It will be hard for me to keep playing much past September as I will be very busy at work (2 full time jobs, one on graveyard shift), and any time at home will be spent sleeping.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 04:12 AM