IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Calling All Takers (in the early 11* range), Lets Rumble!
waffles
post Mar 24 2009, 04:19 PM
Post #1

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

Calling out DJ SILK! Also anybody else who is in the earlier 11* range.

Koji, I certainly don't mean to usurp your thread, but its not real active =P. I'm still working to beat you wink.gif

I need somebody else to rival with until I can catch up to Schlagwerk (51 to 190, I'm closing the gap, ever so slowly)

I fill in 13-15th pretty thoroughly, I'll have all but the black anothers filled in pretty soon. Also I need to fill in 9th-12th... =\

Anybody who is game, let me know =)

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
chotto kiitena
post Mar 24 2009, 05:01 PM
Post #2

INFERNO

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

Do I count as earlier 11* range?

--------------------

+Quote Post
waffles
post Mar 24 2009, 08:18 PM
Post #3

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

*looks at DJ battle* 197 to 407, in your favor...

Holy crap, you're perfect! Better than me for sure but not by all that much, lots and lots of mutual scores... why yes!

Holy crap, I never thought I'd catch up to anybody like you, Xythar, way back when happy.gif.

Anyhoo, I'd be honored to rival with ya.

--------------------

+Quote Post
itsgreylolol
post Mar 25 2009, 12:03 AM
Post #4

I am the end of the world

DJ Battle This User

I guess Im out of "early" 11 range at this point, but maybe when you get to "late" 11, let me know tongue.gif

--------------------
All numbers not including EMP+PB
[L7] Left to AAA: 3 (Step Into the New World, Fun, Gambol)
[7k] left to A: 1 (Pluto)
11*s left to clear: 9 (waxing and wanding, tripping contact (remix), The Dirty of Loudness, four pieces of heaven, Blocks, Bleeding Luv, Be OK [b])
12*s Cleared: 5
Ds left in IIDX: 4 (Mendes[b], Icarus[b], four pieces of heaven[b], Mei[a])

+Quote Post
waffles
post Mar 25 2009, 09:11 AM
Post #5

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

Waffles versus itsgreylolol: 35 to 927, with 306 landslides in your favor. You're +13.7% EX. I don't have a single win between 9th and 10th styles XD.

Holy crap dude. I'll be caught up to where you are now in probably about 6 months. In the meantime you're destroying me. I'm worried about even adding you to my friends list =P.

--------------------

+Quote Post
THE SHINING POLA...
post Mar 25 2009, 11:05 AM
Post #6

The Beauty of Silence

DJ Battle This User

Hey waffles aka DJ W0FL <- lol. btns.gif

I'd be happy to rival you, I'm focusing on improving my CS timing and clearing a few 11's so works out well ^^.
I was hoping to rival a one-handed player but they seem to all have quit Beating_a_Dead_Horse.gif
I noticed you have some doubles scores as well though which is cool coz I'll be taking that up soon I think ;p
by the way please don't sumbit a score for garden[n] from HS coz I'm proud of my fullcombo F with an all-good bonus lol wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
THE SHINING POLA...
post Mar 25 2009, 11:24 AM
Post #7

The Beauty of Silence

DJ Battle This User

by the way I'm not familiar with the rival system apart from adding someone as a rival (only 1 right?) and attempting to beat their scores, is that it? btns.gif
I also have a usb port on my ps2 which I'm assuming might come in handy sometime down the track for uploading rival data.
I recently switched from arcade to ps2 and my timing is getting better, I finally just broke through the 200 000 wall the other day on a song and it was literally like a full stadium in a penalty shoot-out world cup soccer game GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAL ok not quite haha I'll stop talking now. btns.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
waffles
post Mar 25 2009, 12:50 PM
Post #8

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

Real quick, cause its starting to bug me and I get bugged less easily than some here: Easy on the :btns:, I'm going to guess you don't know what it means, other than "look a kitty"... More info here...

Yeah, I played doubles a while ago, I haven't really touched it much. Heck, I used to play 1-handed also. I remember talking to CHKN in 2006... He used to play 1H but eventually switched over because... this game is ridiculous.

I kind of quit doubles because, well, I got sick of feeling like I sucked at this game. I'm feeling satisfied in being able to hold my own against some harder songs, rather than getting beaten to hell and back. Besides, I really didn't ever have much by way of doubles rivals before: They were either worse than me and not getting better, or WAY better than me. Its been like 6 months since I really played doubles, but I could see myself getting back into it.

Also, nice job on the 'all good' thing, but I'm going to eventually enter a score for that, and it'll be a ridiculous landslide wink.gif but 1 song and a couple hundred EX isn't enough to decide a DJ battle, so no worries =)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Krazy
post Mar 25 2009, 02:53 PM
Post #9

Flesvelka

DJ Battle This User

I will take it (in the ear)

+Quote Post
Blue Rain
post Mar 25 2009, 04:12 PM
Post #10

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE (itsgreylolol @ Mar 25 2009, 12:03 AM) *
I guess Im out of "early" 11 range at this point, but maybe when you get to "late" 11, let me know tongue.gif

--------------------
QUOTE (Saiyajin @ Jul 9 2009, 01:51 AM) *
Good thing there are PS2 -> PS3 adaptors... If IIDX goes triple, I'm definitely sold on the system even if though it's big enough to crush me to death in my sleep.

+Quote Post
itsgreylolol
post Mar 25 2009, 04:13 PM
Post #11

I am the end of the world

DJ Battle This User

Faker's ahead of me, so you probably don't want him lol

--------------------
All numbers not including EMP+PB
[L7] Left to AAA: 3 (Step Into the New World, Fun, Gambol)
[7k] left to A: 1 (Pluto)
11*s left to clear: 9 (waxing and wanding, tripping contact (remix), The Dirty of Loudness, four pieces of heaven, Blocks, Bleeding Luv, Be OK [b])
12*s Cleared: 5
Ds left in IIDX: 4 (Mendes[b], Icarus[b], four pieces of heaven[b], Mei[a])

+Quote Post
THE SHINING POLA...
post Mar 25 2009, 04:31 PM
Post #12

The Beauty of Silence

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE (waffles @ Mar 26 2009, 04:50 AM) *
Real quick, cause its starting to bug me and I get bugged less easily than some here: Easy on the :btns:, I'm going to guess you don't know what it means, other than "look a kitty"... More info here...

Correct, that's all it meant to me "look a kitty" and I thought it was one of the nicier looking smileys, Haha, thanks for the link, i'll stop using the cat now. I also noticed that "beating a dead horse" is a common phrase around here,
I thought that smiley was just patting a pony on the head! guess I'll stop using that one too :/ Haha.

QUOTE (waffles @ Mar 26 2009, 04:50 AM) *
Yeah, I played doubles a while ago, I haven't really touched it much. Heck, I used to play 1-handed also. I remember talking to CHKN in 2006... He used to play 1H but eventually switched over because... this game is ridiculous.

Did you start playing in 06? Seeing as you can pass 11's and AA 10's you seem to be holding your own pretty damn well now at least wink.gif

That's true, I mei never pass may one handed, but I couldn't really care less, on the contrary it leaves something to be desired, whereas in standard play everything has been done already.

Thx for the kind welcoming and info Mr. WOFFL.

--------------------

+Quote Post
chotto kiitena
post Mar 25 2009, 05:14 PM
Post #13

INFERNO

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE (waffles @ Mar 24 2009, 09:18 PM) *
*looks at DJ battle* 197 to 407, in your favor...

Holy crap, you're perfect! Better than me for sure but not by all that much, lots and lots of mutual scores... why yes!

Holy crap, I never thought I'd catch up to anybody like you, Xythar, way back when happy.gif.

Anyhoo, I'd be honored to rival with ya.

It's kind of weird to hear that, since I've never considered myself as particularly good tongue.gif

I should probably start playing more at some point.

--------------------

+Quote Post
b00geyman
post Mar 30 2009, 03:07 AM
Post #14

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

i guess im in the early 11s too. not really motivated to play that much recently tho...

--------------------

i do graphic stuff From Time to Time and post it on youtube...

+Quote Post
Spiritsnare
post Mar 30 2009, 03:10 AM
Post #15

make some noise daaadaadada

I, likewise, am in the early 11s, but I don't play on CS due to a pretty iffy USKOC.

If I get a better controller or if privated arcade scores still work and if you're willing to accept those scores, then I wouldn't mind having a go, although my timing is really, really bad (I have yet to AAA a chart, ever).

--------------------

+Quote Post
waffles
post Mar 31 2009, 11:42 AM
Post #16

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

Hey Snare! Yeah, somehow I'm thinking that wouldn't work so well. We could rival on 11* passes, but scoring rivalry doesn't seem like it would work so well... considering I can AA a handful of 10s and AAAs are pretty standard for me at 5* and below. Why don't you modify your first post in this thread to have all your 11* passes, and I can modify this one to have all mine.

If you feel like working on timing thats cool, but you probably don't =) more power to ya.

b00geyman, wow you're a great rival for me. I think I'm going to focus on Xythar, but when I get back into doubles i'll be looking at attacking your scores happy.gif.

I just finished playing Gold [A], although I didn't get to enter in the last 8 scores or so yet. I'm pretty pleased with myself. Now I just need to actually play hyper XD.

Gold [h] goal: >25 AAA, Many AA, <20 A, <10 B, <3 C, 0 D,E,F. =D.

--------------------

+Quote Post
waffles
post Apr 3 2009, 09:49 AM
Post #17

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

o hi there Xythar

http://vjarmy.com/iidx-next/djbattle.php?u...&style=gold

Might want to do some updating on GOLD wink.gif

Wahahaha

<Note for recordkeeping: Gold is 75 to 35 at this point>

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chemistry
post Apr 7 2009, 12:49 PM
Post #18

Evergreen

Hi Waffles, early 11 player, low tier player here, though i can pass 3 level 12s, but they are all considered flukes smile.gif

VS you...
191 VS 56 for Distorted
122 VS 73 for gold
76 VS 42 for Troopers

Currently playing HS to get the hang of the timing...
Have all styles if you are up to it. happy.gif

This post has been edited by Chemistry: Apr 7 2009, 12:50 PM

+Quote Post
typobox43
post Apr 7 2009, 08:46 PM
Post #19

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

Posting here to remind myself to look into this once I get a new controller. You look like you're at about the right level.

+Quote Post
waffles
post Apr 8 2009, 09:16 AM
Post #20

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

=)

*looks at DJ battle with typo* looks like I'm at the low end of the 'competent/good but not exorbitantly awesome' range... There are suddenly all these people around who beat me about 2 to 1...

I'm excited!

Also, the only place where my scores are really competitive is GOLD, my far-and-away most up to date style... so life should be good wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 07:36 PM