Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2nd 12* wall rival, here comes a new challenger to VJ
joey
post Feb 11 2009, 02:40 PM
Post #1

Evergreen

DJ Battle This User

Hi guys!! Been playing IIDX for about 1 and a half years now, and i've been stuck on the 2nd 12 wall for a while now.. I've come to realise from other IIDX players that i've progressed pretty quickly in terms of difficulty, yet... well.. i suck pretty hardcore at timing due to lack of experience. Thinking i might need a rival to help my timing whilst i knock out some more 12s, if i can...
I can pass AA, scripted, golden cross, fffff, etc pretty consistantly, cept with Bs or so. And, i havent got too many AAAs on anothers (which btw, i mostly only want to AAA anothers, unless i really like the song or has a fun chart... hi quasar hyper!)
btw, dj name is joey...
Ta!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Catastrophe
post Apr 13 2009, 10:41 PM
Post #2

Human Sequencer Wannabe

DJ Battle This User

You're definitely better than me, but it was kind of close. I'll enter my DJT scores tonight and tomorrow and see how that plays out. You'll probably use me as a "safety rival". In other words, when you go to enter a score, and mine is higher, you immediately replay the song until you beat me and then enter that score.

EDIT: Oh who am I kidding? I'd be honored to battle someone with your avatar.

EDIT2: Actually, grrreeeeeeeeeeeeeey! Grey with an 'e' you're being called! We're all 3 very close. Me not so much on the older stuff, but on just Gold and DD we're all within tens of songs, and each song is tens of points.

--------------------
Life is short. Don't YOLO too hard. :P

+Quote Post
joey
post Jul 29 2009, 02:22 PM
Post #3

Evergreen

DJ Battle This User

ahhh crap! sorryyyy i havent been through these forums in a while to follow up my request... haha, thought the place was closin down...
am i a lil late for the rivalry??
Anywayy, i checked ur scores and yeaa, theyre pretty close... gives me incentives to play all easier to time stuff too, which u seem to be beating me on... ayesh
but yeaa, it seems like ur playing the later styles too, so no need to be throwing cds in and out all the time

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 10:49 PM