IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rival for fun and profit!, Snakes on a plane have rivals playing 2dx?
waffles
post Feb 12 2009, 03:13 PM
Post #81

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

*doesn't see scores entered for the black anothers* what's takin so long mast? =)

DD: 0/25/11 (36) remaining. Discounting the 42 Anothers I haven't filled in yet.... I gotta fill in all the 10s and some of the 11s at least. (note: I have yet to fill in 21 10s, 12 11s, and 10 12s.)

ALL: 35/83/22 (140) remaining.

Edit: >:3

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mast
post Feb 12 2009, 05:14 PM
Post #82

Dazzlin' Darlin

QUOTE (waffles @ Feb 13 2009, 07:13 AM) *
*doesn't see scores entered for the black anothers* what's takin so long mast? =)

Heh ... unlocked, check. Scored, half done. Updated on VJA, none. I get about two hours to play a week at the moment, I'll see if I can't get a little more time over the weekend.

--------------------
I am 89% Xythar! I took the "Am I Xythar?" Quiz! by schla313133

"erotic SPEEDCORE happy TERRORCORE / HARDCORE GABBA / trendy fuckwit breakcore tamborine core TYPE DAnCE MUSIC GAME CORE -and SAD CORE .SCREAMING VOX +harsh shit NOISE AND OTHER dum SHIT MUSIC." Best gig ever :)

+Quote Post
waffles
post Feb 12 2009, 09:04 PM
Post #83

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

ah, i see

DD:

0/15/5 20 left (42 unplayed)

eueheheh

--------------------

+Quote Post
mast
post Feb 12 2009, 11:47 PM
Post #84

Dazzlin' Darlin

QUOTE (waffles @ Feb 13 2009, 01:04 PM) *
DD:
0/15/5 20 left (42 unplayed)

Wow, you're really getting through them :\ Nice work. Although you should technically give me (and CLICK) all the ones you haven't entered scores for tongue.gif

BTW - Its probably worth looking at the v3 DJ Battle as well as the v4.0 ... its nice not to have 5key cluttering things up, even if you don't have Landslides. As soon as the XML gets fixed up or I finally finish this little web crawler I'm working on for VJ I'll have some updated daily BGs for us. Sucks to not have perl at work but I think I can make it work in VB.

Of course what would be even better is some time catching up with your scores ...

--------------------

"erotic SPEEDCORE happy TERRORCORE / HARDCORE GABBA / trendy fuckwit breakcore tamborine core TYPE DAnCE MUSIC GAME CORE -and SAD CORE .SCREAMING VOX +harsh shit NOISE AND OTHER dum SHIT MUSIC." Best gig ever :)

+Quote Post
waffles
post Feb 13 2009, 12:38 AM
Post #85

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

I suppose you're right about giving you guys non-plays... that is, with styles I own. Older styles, forget that. However, if I can beat your EX even with a bunch of blank scores on a given style, then that pretty much does the trick anyway.

I already have click beat overall in DD by about 20,000 EX (beat him a little on L7, murdered him on 7K)

You, I've got 42 songs to make 25,000 EX. I'll take care of it =). Though I need 42,000 to match you at another, and probably more like 55,000 to beat you at each song, but I'll do my best happy.gif. Edit: You've got 47455 EX on the scores that remain, so yeah, it'd probably take all that I've got to beat ya, but I think I can pull it off (i'm playing like an hour and a half every day, i progress fast *shrugs*)

The 42 unplayed ones are 10-12s. No offense to CLICK, but I DESTROY him at 9* or above.
I also looked at the unplayed ones, and most of them I should be able to take your scores.

--------------------

+Quote Post
waffles
post Feb 15 2009, 09:35 AM
Post #86

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

*sigh* i got you down to 2 - Stoic h and infinite cave h. And i dont wan't to play those anymore. So the 'not fully filled in' count for DD is 240 to 2. Mostly because i have all new scores and played songs as needed to beat your older ones. Your recent and/or better songs/scores, it was a real struggle. I can't take those last 2, no way, no how =)

on to the 10/11/12 gottacatchemall face-to-wall treatment =D

Edit: 16 10/11/12s down... oh god thats exhausing. You got "This is Love" by about 100 EX and i'm letting you keep it XD. Other than that... oh man i'm tired. my forearms burn.

That brings the score to 255 to 3, with 27 unplayed by me. and in DD [a] you've still got 20k EX on me.

dear lord.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mast
post Feb 19 2009, 07:31 PM
Post #87

Dazzlin' Darlin

w00t! My wife got accepted into a Masters of Market Research! This means ... 2-dee-ECKS time!

She's going to have some night classes so I should be able to get on a couple of nights a week and work on some scores, finally. I tried playing a little while she was in the house but it really drives her mental, we live in a really small place and the sound of the frantic tapping makes her want to kill me. And DJ DAO.

Especially DJ DAO actually.

Also - you're going a little crazy here with the graphing.

Also - you are now officially ***MUCH*** better than me. We shall have to see if I can even catch up at this stage.

Also - grats on the huge score (from that other thread).

--------------------

+Quote Post
waffles
post Feb 20 2009, 04:14 AM
Post #88

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

i <3 iidx

i <3 data

i <3 data representation

i <3333333333 iidx data representation

(heh, and i got something to be </3 over, and am filling the hole with exploding rectangles and AAAs)

Thats pretty rad about your wife's course, congratulate her for me ("Waffles told me to congratulate you on your class" eueheheh... I can imagine two reactions: 1) rolls eyes and moves on, 2) asks for explanation, and finds it to be exceedingly odd, one of those 'I really shouldn't have asked' sorts of things)

Also, Yay IIDX! Especially yay at iidx without marital strain =P. Heck, If I had to be in a contained place with someone playing iidx or pop'n all the time, i'd probably want to kill 'em... =P

--------------------

+Quote Post
waffles
post Feb 20 2009, 06:13 AM
Post #89

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

*edit* okay, my signature is now almost where i want it to be. I want a "not broken up by difficulty" bar, because broken up by difficulty its a little misleading... ANYways... :-D

I'm playing DJT now, probably going to fill in all scores over the next while (at least up to and including 10s. 11s can die in a fire).

--------------------

+Quote Post
mast
post Feb 22 2009, 12:39 AM
Post #90

Dazzlin' Darlin

I've started putting up scores on DJT, trying to fill in all the Hypers first, then I'll do the anothers and blacks.

Then I'll just pick the style you have the most landslides on me and go there I think.

Our roles have been totally reversed of course, I need to play 10 songs to get a victory over you, and its always a new battleground song for you to fix up the next time you play wink.gif

edit - dood! you haven't played We are Disco on HS! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!?

This post has been edited by mast: Feb 22 2009, 12:43 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
mast
post Mar 1 2009, 09:57 PM
Post #91

Dazzlin' Darlin

Right, this is a bit sad but - Waffles is now my *next* rival :\ Have to find someone else as an in between guy, and in the meantime work on snakes.

Speaking of which ... I just saw your FAXX[a] comment, I freaked out cause I thought you had skipped a chart (it shows up as missing on the 4.0a dj battle page)

This post has been edited by mast: Mar 1 2009, 09:58 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
waffles
post Mar 2 2009, 12:51 AM
Post #92

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

For someone intermediate might I suggest Eijiken? He's only got scores for DJT, but he's somewhere between you and I. Probably closer to where I am, you might want someone intermediate before him though. Hopefully by the time you smash Eijiken I'll be caught up to Schlagwerk (my 'elevated goal' rival)

I play so much that i think catching up to me would be really hard unless I quit entirely for a while. You were a great rival there bud, and I hope someday you go berzerk, go beyond, and kick out! Then you'll be the NEMESIS in my eyes and I'll have to Do it!! Do it!! and overblast my scores from space to Earth, and back up into Jupiter. wink.gif

its been good.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Adman
post Mar 28 2009, 04:21 PM
Post #93

Dazzlin' Darlin

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE (mast @ Jan 14 2009, 02:51 AM) *
Yeah I'm not really playing much N/L7 atm. So smash em, it'll give me more reason to hop back into that stuff wink.gif Like waffles lazorbeaming all of them isn't enough sad.gif

Well, a couple of months later I have access to all styles, and I've been working on 7th-DJT mostly so far, just trying to clear everything on L7 and get the scores on VJA. As a result, this is our current battle results:

CODE
Song Battle Overall

dj ADMAN Victories: 434
dj MAST Victories: 346
dj ADMAN WINS!

By Difficulty Breakdown

5-Key - ADMAN wins, 6 to 5
Light 7 - ADMAN wins, 386 to 257
7-Key - MAST wins, 76 to 39
Another - MAST wins, 8 to 3
Ex Score Overall

dj ADMAN Total: 545171
dj MAST Total: 543291
dj ADMAN WINS! by 1880

So yeah, if you're after a reason to improve your L7 songs, you got one right there! I've still got about 150 L7 charts left to enter scores for so it'll be neat to see where we end up. I imagine you'll have me dominated on pretty much any charts 8* and above though because I definitely haven't been focused on my clearing abilities. Sets me up for some nice goals though, clear and input all L7 scores, then chase your [7] scores while improving my clearing skills.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
mast
post Mar 28 2009, 04:44 PM
Post #94

Dazzlin' Darlin

QUOTE (Adman @ Mar 29 2009, 08:21 AM) *
So yeah, if you're after a reason to improve your L7 songs, you got one right there! I've still got about 150 L7 charts left to enter scores for so it'll be neat to see where we end up. I imagine you'll have me dominated on pretty much any charts 8* and above though because I definitely haven't been focused on my clearing abilities. Sets me up for some nice goals though, clear and input all L7 scores, then chase your [7] scores while improving my clearing skills.

Righto, I'm looking for a reason to play 9th and 10th style. So I'll try and fire up my enthusiasm and see what I can do.

Has anyone else found themselves less interested now that XML output isn't working?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Adman
post Mar 28 2009, 05:58 PM
Post #95

Dazzlin' Darlin

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE (mast @ Mar 28 2009, 05:44 PM) *
Righto, I'm looking for a reason to play 9th and 10th style. So I'll try and fire up my enthusiasm and see what I can do.

Has anyone else found themselves less interested now that XML output isn't working?

I miss Total Recall's Autorival feature, that was seriously useful.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2017 - 09:51 PM