IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rival for fun and profit!, Snakes on a plane have rivals playing 2dx?
waffles
post Dec 28 2008, 05:20 AM
Post #41

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

The newer the style, the less old weak scores there are on there... If it makes you feel any better, CLICK, if you or stsung don't enter scores for the doubles charts on DJT, then I get dead last. Heck, thats also true of GOLD and DD to a large extent *facepalm*. If you want to be able to reliably not get spoons on doubles without A/AAs you need to go all the way back to bloody Happy Sky.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mast
post Dec 29 2008, 11:45 PM
Post #42

Dazzlin' Darlin

@Waffles - I have not forgotten you, its just XMas. I'm going to finish catchingemall (Dazzlin', I choose YOU!) and then go back to Gold at my leisure to show you the folley of your ways. Of course my Bday, Oz Day, GHnnn, GH:WT, Max Payne, Max Payne 2 and Wifezilla are all conspiring to save you for the time being. Not to mention learning to play DP. DON'T MENTION DP!!!

@Snakes - Are you desisting from scoring everything since there are now clearly charts you/we can't get to even in training mode? Or are you going to attempt crazy 5key/Easy/Diff1/Autoscratch/DP with one side Autoplaying to try and get the kaiden charts out? (I'm not sure that last one will work btw)

Also, DP IS HARD!!! But don't tell anyone!

--------------------
I am 89% Xythar! I took the "Am I Xythar?" Quiz! by schla313133

"erotic SPEEDCORE happy TERRORCORE / HARDCORE GABBA / trendy fuckwit breakcore tamborine core TYPE DAnCE MUSIC GAME CORE -and SAD CORE .SCREAMING VOX +harsh shit NOISE AND OTHER dum SHIT MUSIC." Best gig ever :)

+Quote Post
Snakesonaplanepl...
post Dec 30 2008, 10:13 AM
Post #43

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE (mast @ Dec 29 2008, 10:45 PM) *
@Snakes - Are you desisting from scoring everything since there are now clearly charts you/we can't get to even in training mode? Or are you going to attempt crazy 5key/Easy/Diff1/Autoscratch/DP with one side Autoplaying to try and get the kaiden charts out? (I'm not sure that last one will work btw)

Yeah, I think DJTCS will be the first style in which I don't try to score every chart, simply because I can't. Hell, I'm not even sure I want to play through all the REGULAR SP Hyper/Another charts. Some of these just look really painful, like Vox Up and Pluto [a]. Even getting an E on those would be an accomplishment.

I think Autoplay bars you from unlocking any of the [ba] charts, but I'll certainly try to see how many I can unlock. I've got Sweetest Savage [ba] and 2 Tribe 4 K [ba] so far; Be OK might be the only other one I could get. If someone like Xythar can't get all the [a+] charts, then what chance do I have?

In the meantime, enjoy my crappy sightreads. Persona 4 is competing for my time. ninja.gif

--------------------

SuperWailingBonus
QUOTE (rmz @ Mar 28 2008, 07:03 AM) *
NOW PRESENTING

BEATMANIA IIDX FOURTENN GOLDS FOR THE FAMICOM HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM

QUOTE (Kaze @ Dec 29 2008, 12:16 AM) *
But they've already relinquished its title of planet!

+Quote Post
stsung
post Dec 31 2008, 04:55 AM
Post #44

Dazzlin' Darlin

I wanted to play more IIDX but I got a new TV and my results are close to

(playing harder songs means more greats as my timing on those is much worse...but crap it's not even fun to play!)

when the depression I got goes away and I find something on which I can play I will enter more scores point sad looks in the direction of my real edition.

--------------------

+Quote Post
waffles
post Dec 31 2008, 11:02 AM
Post #45

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

oh god ouch stsung. TIMING ADJUST!!!!

That thing is widescreen and from that score HD, so make use of timing adjust... looks like it might also be plasma which really doesn't help... *sheds a tear for you*

Hrm... i DO have dual ascs for doubles now, maybe i should start on that... *thinks for a moment* y'know, as fun as doubles is, its really hard to go back to 'wheee i suck at this game'.

:>

Keep it up guys. Also, CLICK, I recommend you go through all of Hyper at least, and just say buggers to the Anothers that are level 10/11/12. Yeah, H has 23 songs that are 10+, but thats not THAT bad. For the 10s, just get your D and move on, I say =D.

Also: Sooooo close to passing Sound of Giallarhorn Hyper!!!

EDIT: Around the Galaxy [H]... its a 7... it has 1083 notes... its 2:15 long, but WTF!?!?!?!

This post has been edited by waffles: Dec 31 2008, 11:03 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
stsung
post Jan 1 2009, 10:42 AM
Post #46

Dazzlin' Darlin

Ok, yesterday I added some scores for the level 4 songs on DP and some random stuff as well.
Yeah, waffles, I know the feeling I don't want to play singles as I know that my hands will ache and I will have cramps everywhere...but the fact that this goes away after few days of playing does not change my mind^_^. Anyway I will try to play some songs on single from time to time. (if I keep getting cramps I won't be able to progress to even "consistently passing 9s"...)

Next time I play 5s on DP and some random 6-9 on SP.

btw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EglzACfVYnA

I randomly chose a song to play it one handed and it was something that I managed to clear and get AA, lol. what a luck yesterday for easy songs.

--------------------

+Quote Post
jiano
post Jan 1 2009, 10:47 AM
Post #47

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FL_Vq4-t3M

"Troopers" is just as random as something like "dissolve" I mean it's not like troopers is a OMES and 12* or anything

+Quote Post
waffles
post Jan 1 2009, 02:13 PM
Post #48

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

haha, garnet, either you're crazier than i thought, or you just replied to the wrong thread =D

--------------------

+Quote Post
jiano
post Jan 1 2009, 02:29 PM
Post #49

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FL_Vq4-t3M

try reading stsung's post (also click the link)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
waffles
post Jan 2 2009, 09:12 PM
Post #50

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

Hey MAST, the tables have turned. I'm beating you now, by less than .1% EX, but I am. I just cleaned up 10th style, where you were killing me by about 6,000 EX due to 2 year old scores. I need to still FILL IN 10th style, I've only scored like a third of the charts, but I'm getting there.

I need to catch up in Hyper and Another by quite a bit, though, still, and with those L7 scores I didn't bother getting GOOD scores, just good ENOUGH scores wink.gif.

Also, I'm on AAA #96. =D. What should 100 be? hrm... i wonder...

Battle Decision
Song Battle Overall

dj W0FL Victories: 358
dj MAST Victories: 268
dj W0FL WINS!
By Difficulty Breakdown

5-Key - MAST wins, 9 to 2
Light 7 - W0FL wins, 247 to 76
7-Key - MAST wins, 129 to 88
Another - MAST wins, 54 to 21
Ex Score Overall

dj W0FL Total: 544904
dj MAST Total: 544374
dj W0FL WINS! by 530
Ex Score Breakdown

5-Key - MAST wins, 5121 to 4661
Light 7 - W0FL wins, 249852 to 239324
7-Key - MAST wins, 220077 to 215276
Another - MAST wins, 79852 to 75115

--------------------

+Quote Post
waffles
post Jan 5 2009, 09:31 PM
Post #51

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

so I'm back on DistorteD again, just couldn't leave it alone, I like the mix too much.

HAHA FINALLY! FINALLY you're not landsliding me on ZERO [a] ... god i suck at that song. I'm going to finish filling in the easy songs... already AAA+HC'ed the 1*-3*s, will continue with 4*s. I will have the whole of Normal at AA or better...

Stoic is AA - 39, so thats doable, the next hardest ones are all within 2-3% and should be a piece of cake. My goal: DD Normal 'AAA', 88.89% Ex or better =D.

Currently 64.38%, but I'm missing all the 4*s and have some really crappy grades around.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Blue Rain
post Jan 6 2009, 01:24 AM
Post #52

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

looks like youre coming along waffleman
how is double though
i should be doubling again soon

--------------------
QUOTE (Saiyajin @ Jul 9 2009, 01:51 AM) *
Good thing there are PS2 -> PS3 adaptors... If IIDX goes triple, I'm definitely sold on the system even if though it's big enough to crush me to death in my sleep.

+Quote Post
mast
post Jan 6 2009, 01:34 AM
Post #53

Dazzlin' Darlin

For reference, I'm not really playing much right now - RL stuff happening with work and wife and so on. I will be back into playing sometime soon, and I am watching you eat up all my scores sad.gif

All I can say is enter some more 10s tongue.gif

--------------------
I am 89% Xythar! I took the "Am I Xythar?" Quiz! by schla313133

"erotic SPEEDCORE happy TERRORCORE / HARDCORE GABBA / trendy fuckwit breakcore tamborine core TYPE DAnCE MUSIC GAME CORE -and SAD CORE .SCREAMING VOX +harsh shit NOISE AND OTHER dum SHIT MUSIC." Best gig ever :)

+Quote Post
waffles
post Jan 6 2009, 11:00 AM
Post #54

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

I'll keep entering in 10*s. I guess it would be good to start playing the anothers too...

I just have a lot of fun beating the hell out of old [n] scores. its so satisfyting. "wheee AAA+30, AAA+10, MAX-20". That first time ya see 'max-xx' is really awesome. its the 'holy crap, i'm actually good at this game' feeling.

I'm going to go through distorted again, but this time i'm working my way up, by *s, starting with N, then all of H, and as long as I can stand in A. I'll probably quit after about 5 11*s. Unless, of course, i pass one, in which case I'll freak.

10* pass count = 19
9* pass count = 85
8* pass count = 64

eueheheheh

I'm totally in 'improve all Normal scores' or 'pass new difficult Hypers' mode...

also, f***ing breathless. okay, the another is a 9*, i guess its okay i can't pass that. but i can't pass the hyper which is a 7*s. Ugh. Time to play the ending in training mode a bunch of times.

in any case, glad to see you're watching >=D

--------------------

+Quote Post
Blue Rain
post Jan 6 2009, 01:08 PM
Post #55

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

if youre looking for an 11 try halfway of promise or wonder bullfighter
you only have recent styles ya?

--------------------
Good thing there are PS2 -> PS3 adaptors... If IIDX goes triple, I'm definitely sold on the system even if though it's big enough to crush me to death in my sleep.

+Quote Post
waffles
post Jan 6 2009, 03:01 PM
Post #56

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

I've got 9th-DJT

I don't like wonder bullfighter much and i SUCK at the hyper, I hard fail it more than half the time.

halfway of promise i could try, i don't think I could stand playing it more than like 10 times before killing myself, but its definitely worth a few tries. thanks dude =).

Also, on the range of 11s, how hard is Vanessa? I'm a masochistic bastard so i'm curious. It would be a great first 11 if i could pull it off.

EDIT:
I almost passed Go Beyond!! Hyper last night 76%ed it, and did get Ganymede Hyper. Tried Ganymede Another, too. Holy crap thats impossible.

MAST, have you tried Heavenly Sun [A]? I get a 400 combo, then can kind of keep up for a while, and then suddenly I can't read it at all and get clobbered. Random is slightly better. Yikes.

I checked out my percentile-ratios myself because total recall still isnt back up, and this is what I found...

Top - 0 - 0%
Bold - 0 - 0%
90% - 0 - 0%
80% - 5 - 1%
70% - 17 - 2%
60% - 39 - 6%
50% - 74 - 11%
40% - 117 - 17%
30% - 116 - 17%
20% - 105 - 15%
10% - 126 - 18%
0% - 95 - 14%
Itals - 43 - 6%
Last - 5 - 1%

All my last place scores are on DJT... and my copy just arrived in the mail so its time to fix that >:)

This post has been edited by waffles: Jan 7 2009, 09:36 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Blue Rain
post Jan 8 2009, 05:46 PM
Post #57

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

vanessa 7k is a tough 11 imo
since you have 9th try out rislim remix another

--------------------

+Quote Post
waffles
post Jan 10 2009, 06:12 PM
Post #58

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

4th or 5th 11* I tried: DC Fish. Second try, PASS!

WOOOOOO!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
BLUST OF WIND
post Jan 11 2009, 03:44 PM
Post #59

The Shadow

Wow. good job. I'm sooo close to passing that song, but the rolls at the end just eat me up.

But Waffles i got you beat now. Once i decide to download DD from a non-sows source I will start entering scores for it seeing how I hate gold CS. (hint hint link pm me link hint)

--------------------
<Eijiken> Beggars can't exactly be choosers you know.
<a_40_oz_for_breakfast> Beggers can be niggers though
<a_40_oz_for_breakfast> :>

+Quote Post
waffles
post Jan 12 2009, 09:43 PM
Post #60

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

You got me on DJT, excellent. But I've just finished with DistorteD, so its time for me to move on up =)

I'm thinking I'm going to spend a couple days on GOLD getting the higher hypers filled in... there are a lot of 9s 10s and 11s in there that I haven't touched, and I should really fix that before I move on.

Estimated start date on DJT: Thursday the 16th.

Be ready :>

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2017 - 09:51 PM