IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rival for fun and profit!, Snakes on a plane have rivals playing 2dx?
mast
post Dec 6 2008, 05:07 PM
Post #21

Dazzlin' Darlin

QUOTE(η-BEATS @ Dec 7 2008, 07:47 AM) *
hahahahaha that guy wouldn't last two minutes on this forum without getting butthurt about some petty in-joke and\or thinking we're a subsect of 4chan and leaving

There is injoking here that I'm missing out on. I feel sad and alone.

--------------------
I am 89% Xythar! I took the "Am I Xythar?" Quiz! by schla313133

"erotic SPEEDCORE happy TERRORCORE / HARDCORE GABBA / trendy fuckwit breakcore tamborine core TYPE DAnCE MUSIC GAME CORE -and SAD CORE .SCREAMING VOX +harsh shit NOISE AND OTHER dum SHIT MUSIC." Best gig ever :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mast
post Dec 7 2008, 02:57 AM
Post #22

Dazzlin' Darlin

All right Waffles, I see you've been doing some work. Having now the dubious honor of no longer having any 'spoon' scores I'm back on your case -

Before :

dj MAST Victories: 127
dj W0FL Victories: 60
dj MAST WINS!

By Difficulty Breakdown
Light 7 - MAST wins, 34 to 30
7-Key - MAST wins, 63 to 24
Another - MAST wins, 30 to 6

After :

dj MAST Victories: 143
dj W0FL Victories: 44
dj MAST WINS!

By Difficulty Breakdown
Light 7 - MAST wins, 34 to 30
7-Key - MAST wins, 75 to 12
Another - MAST wins, 34 to 2

WIFEZILLA can't deal with the tapping any more, so you get the rest of the night off. I've started working backwards from the anothers and so on. Era[A] is still well out of reach, as well as Schlagwerk[A]. Not even trying their Hypers till I've worked my way down the list, you have obscene scores for some tunes. But I am clawing my way back.

This post has been edited by mast: Dec 7 2008, 06:59 AM

--------------------

"erotic SPEEDCORE happy TERRORCORE / HARDCORE GABBA / trendy fuckwit breakcore tamborine core TYPE DAnCE MUSIC GAME CORE -and SAD CORE .SCREAMING VOX +harsh shit NOISE AND OTHER dum SHIT MUSIC." Best gig ever :)

+Quote Post
waffles
post Dec 7 2008, 06:14 PM
Post #23

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

I just got started on GOLD, normal is about 1/4 redone - Mostly just going over my old scores and upping them because you were whipping me too bad.

I placed an order with dao for a second fp7, i may go back to doubles pretty soon and vanish from this rivalry *nana nana boo boo* hehe i played doubles again on my old uskocs and went 'i need ASC doubles. i have cash. now i wait'.

Hopefully I'll finish filling in most of these styles by then.

My suggestion to you before you take up gold and start whipping me: Finish with DistorteD, and up all your non-A scores for 6's on down (maybe 7s), and while you're at it, get rid of all your 00%s for them too. Hehe, maybe try to get the 00% column to not be your tallest wink.gif.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mast
post Dec 8 2008, 03:32 PM
Post #24

Dazzlin' Darlin

QUOTE(waffles @ Dec 8 2008, 09:14 AM) *
I just got started on GOLD, normal is about 1/4 redone - Mostly just going over my old scores and upping them because you were whipping me too bad.

I placed an order with dao for a second fp7, i may go back to doubles pretty soon and vanish from this rivalry *nana nana boo boo* hehe i played doubles again on my old uskocs and went 'i need ASC doubles. i have cash. now i wait'.

Hopefully I'll finish filling in most of these styles by then.

My suggestion to you before you take up gold and start whipping me: Finish with DistorteD, and up all your non-A scores for 6's on down (maybe 7s), and while you're at it, get rid of all your 00%s for them too. Hehe, maybe try to get the 00% column to not be your tallest wink.gif.

Right, good advice I'm through Hard Clearing all the 7s now, only a handful of Bs left in that range. Did some math to work out combination for every BPM that would give me a car crash number of 300, and after some fooling around I beat your Ganymede[H] score biggrin.gif (Easy clear as well, which is cool). Getting slower, and more sudden+.

Also I'm having my old KOCs (two) sent through to me, the PE is to loud for my wife so I may be starting up doubles in a week or two myself - I've never done any but everyone says after you get over the initial impossibleness its quite fun.

--------------------

+Quote Post
waffles
post Dec 8 2008, 05:29 PM
Post #25

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE(mast @ Dec 8 2008, 04:32 PM) *
initial impossibleness

The first few songs while learning to play doubles when you already know how to play IIDX is like learning how to play singles when you're already good at other rhythm games (does not work for 1st rhythm game).

Its like '**CK! I CAN'T PASS A 3! JESUS CHRIST!' (or, since you live in australia, CRIKEY!)

And I learned from 1 handed.

I absolutely love it though. Play doubles standing up with a nice rig, and you'll understand that its what iidx is all about. Note, I was completely sober when I made <this post>, although I might have been high off AA and CONTRACT [H14]

for added retardation, try 5.1.1 10th+ Normal Double Battle SRandom. Hardest 1* ever. You may pass, but you'll hit 2% guaranteed.

--------------------

+Quote Post
waffles
post Dec 14 2008, 08:46 PM
Post #26

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

So I ordered my 2nd Dao and it should arrive by the end of the year =)

In any case, I've been working on GOLD a lot, and there are 2 songs you should look at closely. Namely, Kakumei Hyper and Snowstorm Hyper. I've got you beat by 1/3rd EX on both of em =D

la la la lllaaaaaa

Doom!!

dj W0FL Victories: 80
dj MAST Victories: 48
dj W0FL WINS!

That won't stick =D and I have much left to do. I think my skill jumped though, suddenly stuff got more doable.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mast
post Dec 14 2008, 08:49 PM
Post #27

Dazzlin' Darlin

I saw you update a ton of scores this morning - Xythar Garnet will be in here in a minute to jump on you about mafia I'm sure.

I'm going to have a go tonight, and then tomorrow I'll have my KOCs back and can start working on doubles. So that leaves me today more or less to try and get AAAs 42-50 before DJT comes out.

Also - what the crap with those scores!!! tongue.gif I'll see what I can do...

This post has been edited by mast: Dec 15 2008, 12:27 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
jiano
post Dec 15 2008, 12:02 AM
Post #28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FL_Vq4-t3M

VJA Mafia IV Post Battle

dj SCHALA Posts: 350
dj W0FL Posts: 9
dj SCHALA WINS!

those tin cans are no match for me!

+Quote Post
loluralimey
post Dec 15 2008, 01:07 AM
Post #29

Tranoid

I still put money on Michael Phelps

+Quote Post
waffles
post Dec 17 2008, 11:49 AM
Post #30

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

Well, my second Dao arrived within 6 days of me placing the order(!!!!!) but the chassis got busted to hell in shipping. Lets hope I can get it resolved through the post office, otherwise i'm just going to have to get/buy some replacement parts from dao and fix it up myself. i'll still have an ugly-arse box =(

*sigh* troopers and dual daos in one day? haha, its not that easy

sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
stsung
post Dec 18 2008, 04:32 AM
Post #31

Dazzlin' Darlin

waffles: if you are speaking about the plastic plates...than you can have them made for you. I made them out of polycarbonate so now even if it falls down it won't break (expensive but won't break). if your controller arrived more damaged than that then I wish you luck with any other dealings with post/customs/dj dao.

--------------------

+Quote Post
waffles
post Dec 18 2008, 09:38 AM
Post #32

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

thanks stsung!

turns out that its more than the plastic plates. the foam casing is also busted up. Its usable, but it makes creaking noises and the structural integrity is compromised. the brains are fine though.

i'm contacting dao to see how much a replacement case will cost, and the post office will reimburse me for up to $50 so its not THAT bad.

--------------------

+Quote Post
stsung
post Dec 18 2008, 09:43 AM
Post #33

Dazzlin' Darlin

I really hope everything goes well for you.

dealing with dao is difficult at certain times^_^.

--------------------

+Quote Post
waffles
post Dec 18 2008, 09:55 AM
Post #34

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

hahaha or so i've heard. in any case, worst come to worst, I can build my own casing and use the black plates that I already have, and do some gluing. Or pay a friend who builds cabinets to do it. Shouldn't be all too difficult =).

in any case, I am using the controller and I am playing doubles, and it is sweet.

DJT N-14 Rivalry if you're up for it. My timing on doubles got CLOBBERED from playing nothing/singles for a few months.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Snakesonaplanepl...
post Dec 18 2008, 11:13 PM
Post #35

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE (waffles @ Dec 18 2008, 08:55 AM) *
hahaha or so i've heard. in any case, worst come to worst, I can build my own casing and use the black plates that I already have, and do some gluing. Or pay a friend who builds cabinets to do it. Shouldn't be all too difficult =).

in any case, I am using the controller and I am playing doubles, and it is sweet.

DJT N-14 Rivalry if you're up for it. My timing on doubles got CLOBBERED from playing nothing/singles for a few months.

Or you could just buy a KASC and call it a day. DJ Dao seems to be very hit and miss.

Regarding timing, I need to get my singles timing back after pounding on doubles - maybe I should go back to RED and try to better some of the more ridiculous charts.

--------------------

SuperWailingBonus
QUOTE (rmz @ Mar 28 2008, 07:03 AM) *
NOW PRESENTING

BEATMANIA IIDX FOURTENN GOLDS FOR THE FAMICOM HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM

QUOTE (Kaze @ Dec 29 2008, 12:16 AM) *
But they've already relinquished its title of planet!

+Quote Post
waffles
post Dec 19 2008, 11:23 AM
Post #36

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE (SnakesonaplaneplayingIIDX @ Dec 19 2008, 12:13 AM) *
Or you could just buy a KASC and call it a day. DJ Dao seems to be very hit and miss.

Regarding timing, I need to get my singles timing back after pounding on doubles - maybe I should go back to RED and try to better some of the more ridiculous charts.

Uh, a KASC would cost almost as much as I spent for both DAOs, and they light up, are smaller, and are sexy as hell =P

Don't bother with ridiculous stuff... do the 6-9s and call it a day =)

--------------------

+Quote Post
stsung
post Dec 19 2008, 06:16 PM
Post #37

Dazzlin' Darlin

ok, I already entered some doubles scores. not awesome but I got usually As and I even AAd something. but I'm as dumb as ever. I play all other games and did not really play IIDX much. and I won't be here for christmas, so it will have to wait.

(and my accuracy sucks as you already now....I'm already last in the rankings for troopers you know^_^)

Should play more troopers during this weekend if I have time so I will try to enter scores for 5,6,7 level songs. but already 7 kill me (getting like Cs^_^ I'll just try my best). I'm far from playing 9s waffles....so.....sleep.gif and as well far from AAing as I don't replay songs much. (but I AAed mendes on probably normal or what.....hehe I hate these charts.)

EDIT: it's so depressing to be the last...sleep.gif *sniff* I'm not that bad....*sniff*

This post has been edited by stsung: Dec 19 2008, 06:19 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
waffles
post Dec 19 2008, 06:29 PM
Post #38

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

i'm actually still playing SP =P

Just finished going through DJT SP 9*s. I can't pass 3 of them: madrugada [a], the long name dr.honda song [a], and trip machine [h].

37 of 40 9*s... biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by waffles: Dec 19 2008, 09:51 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
waffles
post Dec 28 2008, 01:41 AM
Post #39

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

Hehe, I just got Mei hyper, updated a whole bunch of scores (decent few on DD)

mostly though I went through Gold [n]. Mast, I'm now beating you 94 to 2. I've got 10 As, 53 AAs, and 33 AAAs.

:>

oh, i also hardcleared GOLD on N... finally got sense 2007 =)

This post has been edited by waffles: Dec 28 2008, 01:45 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Snakesonaplanepl...
post Dec 28 2008, 04:51 AM
Post #40

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE (stsung @ Dec 19 2008, 05:16 PM) *
ok, I already entered some doubles scores. not awesome but I got usually As and I even AAd something. but I'm as dumb as ever. I play all other games and did not really play IIDX much. and I won't be here for christmas, so it will have to wait.

(and my accuracy sucks as you already now....I'm already last in the rankings for troopers you know^_^)

Should play more troopers during this weekend if I have time so I will try to enter scores for 5,6,7 level songs. but already 7 kill me (getting like Cs^_^ I'll just try my best). I'm far from playing 9s waffles....so.....sleep.gif and as well far from AAing as I don't replay songs much. (but I AAed mendes on probably normal or what.....hehe I hate these charts.)

EDIT: it's so depressing to be the last...sleep.gif *sniff* I'm not that bad....*sniff*

Please get down on your knees and thank your lucky stars every day that you don't suck as badly at doubles as I do. There are still some 4*s out there that I can't pass, no matter what I do. If I enter my DP scores for DJTCS right now I'm guaranteed to be dead last on nearly every chart. Singles is bad enough on this style. dry.gif

--------------------

SuperWailingBonus
QUOTE (rmz @ Mar 28 2008, 07:03 AM) *
NOW PRESENTING

BEATMANIA IIDX FOURTENN GOLDS FOR THE FAMICOM HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM

QUOTE (Kaze @ Dec 29 2008, 12:16 AM) *
But they've already relinquished its title of planet!

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 07:32 PM