IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New user looking for rival. *part two*
happy-go-lucky
post Aug 30 2008, 10:33 PM
Post #1

Evergreen

Let's see if I can get this right this time. I'm looking for a rival/ rivals that can help push be to become better and help me get to know some of the people on this site. I can pass most 10's on hyper, I've only started to get AAA's so I don't have too many. Most of the scores I have up so far are from happy sky, so I hope to have more up later this week.

--------------------
*insert funny and witty quote or comment here*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
happy-go-lucky
post Sep 4 2008, 03:42 PM
Post #2

Evergreen

To give everyone an idea on where I'm at, I just passed AA hyper and three other 10's on 13th the other day.
Wish I could remember them all, I passed so many new things that night, so random.

--------------------
*insert funny and witty quote or comment here*

+Quote Post
Snakesonaplanepl...
post Sep 4 2008, 08:54 PM
Post #3

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

Alrighty happy, I'm gonna help you out a bit here.

http://superwailingbonus.com/totalrecall/users.php?id=3492

AUTORIVALS:

dj LEFTY
dj CEBIX
dj HARO
dj KECHUP
dj CHEM

AUTORIVAL OF:

none

You see, some guy named Taren came up with this neat program called SuperWailingBonus.com, with a sister program called Total Recall, which ties into VJ Army's entire user database. Basically it tracks users data that they submit into VJ Army and shows that information across all difficulties and IIDX styles.

Anyway, one of the nice features about it is that it has a 'Autorival' feature that matches your particular data up with other users data who are about your skill level. It's not perfect, but since not everyone who uses VJ Army posts on the forums, it's a good starting point. You don't have to necessarily declare 'Ned rvl plz' in the Nemesis forum, if you want to rival someone, just find the certain person's dj name who you want to rival, then click 'Make user your rival' or 'Add user as friend'. Either one works.

Two things that would help speed up the process, what styles do you own besides Happy Sky, and what's your Class Mode (Dan) ranking? Knowing that information would narrow it down considerably. wink.gif

This post has been edited by SnakesonaplaneplayingIIDX: Sep 4 2008, 09:12 PM

--------------------

SuperWailingBonus
QUOTE (rmz @ Mar 28 2008, 07:03 AM) *
NOW PRESENTING

BEATMANIA IIDX FOURTENN GOLDS FOR THE FAMICOM HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM

QUOTE (Kaze @ Dec 29 2008, 12:16 AM) *
But they've already relinquished its title of planet!

+Quote Post
Zerst
post Sep 5 2008, 01:02 PM
Post #4

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

I think part of the reason for the silence is that you have mostly Hyper scores entered, whereas most people at your level are competing on Anothers. Kinda hard to compare when you only have 5 or so scores that match up.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Schlagwerk
post Sep 5 2008, 01:33 PM
Post #5

INCLUSIVE EXUBERANCE

DJ Battle This User

As far as clearing goes, we're pretty close, but in scoring we're notably different. It'd start as an uphill battle for me and probably only get worse given how little time I actually put into IIDX these days and Warhammer Online about to be released.

A majority of my scores are [H] since I only bother with [H] & [A] these days...

--------------------
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. All right, give me the bomb."

+Quote Post
DDRaHolic
post Sep 17 2008, 12:34 PM
Post #6

Tranoid

Yeah, I'd think we're at the same clearing level as well, I'll bet that if you look at my higher difficulty song scores, we'll probably be around the same. Usually, I am better than people at the lower level, but they smoke me on songs harder than say, 8 stars.

EDIT: Yep, I was right. Okay, so on some of them it was WAY CLOSE. I'm gonna try to give some of the songs you're beating me on a try, but you see this game called Rock band part two came out and I can't seem to stop playing it.

--------------------
QUOTE (Marlie Tang @ Jun 3 2011, 09:07 PM) *
ddraholic is so dumb (and is established as being dumb)

+Quote Post
DJ Aeon
post Sep 18 2008, 12:07 AM
Post #7

Dazzlin' Darlin

hey happy,
saw ur last thread. good luck in finding a rival this time around, lol. hopefully, the machoman avatar will scare away all possible terrorists & americans

btw, welcome to VJA

This post has been edited by DJ Aeon: Sep 18 2008, 12:49 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 10:53 PM