IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> After loooot of time i back !, need a rival to improve the scores ^^
mirra
post Jan 17 2008, 08:31 AM
Post #1

After a couple of years, i decide to REMAKE ALL my scores at IIDX, now i uploaded DD H7, HS H7 and RED L7/H7

i hope in a couple of weeks i'll be able to remake all the styles ( i know it's hard... ninja.gif ), i'm searching someone who wants to compete ( i'm not so good afterall ) to make both improve and have fun.

Cya all around.

Mirra

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mix Ma$ta'
post Apr 11 2008, 10:03 AM
Post #2

Evergreen

QUOTE(mirra @ Jan 17 2008, 09:31 AM) *
After a couple of years, i decide to REMAKE ALL my scores at IIDX, now i uploaded DD H7, HS H7 and RED L7/H7

i hope in a couple of weeks i'll be able to remake all the styles ( i know it's hard... ninja.gif ), i'm searching someone who wants to compete ( i'm not so good afterall ) to make both improve and have fun.

Cya all around.

Mirra

We're both kind of doing the same thing right now, so our scores might not reflect where we are in ability. As far as total songs go, were close together, but all of the songs you're beating me on are ones i haven't played in forever, and vice versa I'd assume. I'll check back here in a month or two to see if anything's changed

+Quote Post
Mix Ma$ta'
post Jun 13 2008, 09:00 PM
Post #3

Evergreen

QUOTE(mirra @ Jan 17 2008, 09:31 AM) *

Cya all around.

Mirra

Ok I've updated everything pre Gold, I'm ahead on more songs, but the ones I'm beating you on should be a gauge for what you can improve on. From the looks of the scores on harder songs, you're probably the better player.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 09:06 PM