IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rival Wanted... err.. Needed. Sorta., Could use a good push for improving timing
Lilina
post Oct 1 2007, 03:09 AM
Post #1

Evergreen

Could use a good rival for helping me push myself to improve my scores across the board Currently, my AAAs tend to be only for the easier songs (mostly 7- *'s), and maybe having someone pushing me as a rival could motivate me to do better; at the same time, I could do the same for him/her. I can do some 12s, but in most cases, my scores are really low, except for tripping contact and in the sky (which I don't believe I've noted yet in the scores). My scores tend to reflect 2-10 playthroughs, and I tend to be highly inconsistent with my scores (take a good luck at my profile, and you'll see what I mean).

Usually play 9th, 10th, RED and DD. Doesn't matter if you're ahead of me, either way, let's help each other get better!

Current 12* clears:

setsugekka [a]
colors [a]
Concertino in blue [a]
in the sky [a]
Please don't go [a]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PolarisIIDX
post Oct 1 2007, 03:54 AM
Post #2

Trollslayer +1

Song Battle Comparison
dj RINGO Victories: 15
dj LILINA Victories: 4
dj RINGO WINS!

By Difficulty Breakdown
Light 7 - RINGO wins, 6 to 1
7-Key - RINGO wins, 8 to 2
Another - Draw, 1 wins each..

Ex Score Comparison
dj RINGO Total: 21633
dj LILINA Total: 20664
dj RINGO WINS!
Difference = 969

Finally someone who posts on here that is actually close enough for me to rival! The only scores I have up right now are AAAs and some scores from BM US to see what the grade would translate as (pretty old actually). What caught my eye was your 12 clears. Right now I've cleared 7 and probably could do one or two more if I got my RED back.

So far I have:
In the sky [a]
Scream Squad [a]
Innocent Walls [h]
Concertino [a]
Sakura [a]
One or Eight [a]
V [a]

I've gotten really close on Setsugekka [a], moon_child [a], Please Don't Go [a] and Rage Against Usual [a]. I have over 50 11's cleared, a good amount of hard clears as well. I can't touch Colors [a] (tried yesterday).

That being said, the scoring I see on a lot of songs you have listed are really close (or better) than some of the scores I have. Assuming all your clears are accurate too, I think you have quite a few more than I do for some 11's. Unfortunately I'll have to load my scores up on here first but I can get started on that if you're interested.

--------------------
QUOTE(Oni+ @ Nov 4 2007, 01:48 PM) *
Yeah, positive vibes >>>>>>>>>>> negative vibes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> deepbluevibes

+Quote Post
PolarisIIDX
post Oct 1 2007, 07:41 PM
Post #3

Trollslayer +1

Making another post to keep out clutter in the original. I added my DistorteD 10's, 11's and some 12's.

So the results now are:

Song Battle Comparison
dj RINGO Victories: 25
dj LILINA Victories: 17
dj RINGO WINS!

By Difficulty Breakdown
7-Key - RINGO wins, 13 to 6
Another - LILINA wins, 10 to 6

Ex Score Comparison
dj RINGO Total: 59864
dj LILINA Total: 59314
dj RINGO WINS!
Difference = 550

Much closer. I'll try to add Happy Sky soon and RED when I finally get it back.

--------------------
Yeah, positive vibes >>>>>>>>>>> negative vibes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> deepbluevibes

+Quote Post
Lilina
post Oct 3 2007, 02:53 AM
Post #4

Evergreen

QUOTE(PolarisIIDX @ Oct 2 2007, 08:41 AM) *
Making another post to keep out clutter in the original. I added my DistorteD 10's, 11's and some 12's.

So the results now are:

Song Battle Comparison
dj RINGO Victories: 25
dj LILINA Victories: 17
dj RINGO WINS!

By Difficulty Breakdown
7-Key - RINGO wins, 13 to 6
Another - LILINA wins, 10 to 6

Ex Score Comparison
dj RINGO Total: 59864
dj LILINA Total: 59314
dj RINGO WINS!
Difference = 550

Much closer. I'll try to add Happy Sky soon and RED when I finally get it back.

Just got back from campus. I'll get to this once I've cleared out some work on my final paper. Can't take this too seriously until sem is done, which is within a few days (home free by next Thursday).

Oh yeah, I also have Scream Squad [a], but from last check, I think it was downgraded to 11*. I'll start with "The Walls of Innocence", then.

+Quote Post
PolarisIIDX
post Oct 3 2007, 08:24 PM
Post #5

Trollslayer +1

QUOTE(Lilina @ Oct 3 2007, 12:53 AM) *
Just got back from campus. I'll get to this once I've cleared out some work on my final paper. Can't take this too seriously until sem is done, which is within a few days (home free by next Thursday).

Oh yeah, I also have Scream Squad [a], but from last check, I think it was downgraded to 11*. I'll start with "The Walls of Innocence", then.

All right, sounds good. I just finished uploading Happy Sky 10-12 scores and you are beating me on most of those. So I'll try to do a little raising in the meantime. I won't be able to upload RED for a while, and even worse is that most of my scores are really old so I should probably try to redo some of them. I beat Due Tomorrow, so I guess I have 8 12's cleared now, even if most of them are considered "fake" by some. Anywho, good luck with your classes.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lilina
post Oct 4 2007, 07:27 AM
Post #6

Evergreen

Just updated some of my DD scores. Going for an A+ clear on all 11s, while going for 12* clears.

+Quote Post
ShaoranIIDX
post Oct 7 2007, 10:31 PM
Post #7

Dazzlin' Darlin

Hi! Is it cool with y'all if I join in this rivalry?

KAGAMI vs. LILINA
dj KAGAMI Victories: 69
dj LILINA Victories: 56
dj KAGAMI WINS!

By Difficulty Breakdown
Light 7 - Draw, 0 wins each.
7-Key - KAGAMI wins, 43 to 27
Another - LILINA wins, 29 to 26

Ex Score Comparison
dj KAGAMI Total: 180649
dj LILINA Total: 179537
dj KAGAMI WINS!
Difference = 1112

KAGAMI vs. RINGO
dj KAGAMI Victories: 25
dj RINGO Victories: 34
dj RINGO WINS!

By Difficulty Breakdown
7-Key - RINGO wins, 13 to 9
Another - RINGO wins, 21 to 16

Ex Score Comparison
dj KAGAMI Total: 90154
dj RINGO Total: 90482
dj RINGO WINS!
Difference = 328

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
PolarisIIDX
post Oct 8 2007, 04:06 AM
Post #8

Trollslayer +1

QUOTE(ShaoranIIDX @ Oct 7 2007, 08:31 PM) *
Hi! Is it cool with y'all if I join in this rivalry?

The more the merrier, and I must say that is one nice score you have on Inazuma [a]. I can't time that song to save my life :<

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lilina
post Oct 8 2007, 10:21 AM
Post #9

Evergreen

Sure. Wow, I should be looking for that HAPPY SKY copy of mine after I get a controller to use... gotta update them HS scores. Yeah, gotta like that current inazuma [a] score. Anyway... (gets back to paper work).

Note: Lol. 2 Draws. That was really unexpected.

This post has been edited by Lilina: Oct 8 2007, 10:22 AM

+Quote Post
Catastrophe
post Oct 10 2007, 02:29 AM
Post #10

Human Sequencer Wannabe

DJ Battle This User

I just battled all three of you and the results were kind of close, although I'm not done with DD yet.

Polaris: We're tied on BOTH all styles normal and hyper, but you've got 4 more anothers than me. I thought it was funny to see a tie in two categories.

Lilina: You're probably way better and my victories are on old scores. But our battle also had a bunch of weird scores in it. There are a ton of songs where one of us is +100, +200, or +300 over the other. Usually when someone has me covered by 200 points on any 11, they've got me covered by that much on all of them. But we were back and forth with the monster victories. For hyper 10*s on DD you're +216 on Stoic and I'm +223 on AA! For cardinal gate songs you're +211 on Contract 7A and I'm +171 on Kachoufusetsu 7A! But then I compared Xenon and Xepher (because they were next to each other) and I compared the date of the scores...

--------------------
Life is short. Don't YOLO too hard. :P

+Quote Post
PolarisIIDX
post Oct 12 2007, 03:51 PM
Post #11

Trollslayer +1

QUOTE(Catastrophe @ Oct 10 2007, 12:29 AM) *
I just battled all three of you and the results were kind of close, although I'm not done with DD yet.

Polaris: We're tied on BOTH all styles normal and hyper, but you've got 4 more anothers than me. I thought it was funny to see a tie in two categories.

Lilina: You're probably way better and my victories are on old scores. But our battle also had a bunch of weird scores in it. There are a ton of songs where one of us is +100, +200, or +300 over the other. Usually when someone has me covered by 200 points on any 11, they've got me covered by that much on all of them. But we were back and forth with the monster victories. For hyper 10*s on DD you're +216 on Stoic and I'm +223 on AA! For cardinal gate songs you're +211 on Contract 7A and I'm +171 on Kachoufusetsu 7A! But then I compared Xenon and Xepher (because they were next to each other) and I compared the date of the scores...

If you updated your Mei [a] score we'd be really, really close...

So I guess it makes sense why we have so many draws

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lilina
post Oct 13 2007, 06:11 AM
Post #12

Evergreen

QUOTE(Catastrophe @ Oct 10 2007, 03:29 PM) *

Catastrophe: It's me being hopelessly inconsistent at times-- I'm kinda rubbish on AA, partly due to the fact that I couldn't seem to get my hands to work the way they should all throughout the chart-- anyway, in most cases, when I update scores, they're most likely when I raise my grade completely, so there's a tendency for my scores to be outdated. As for HS... yeah, I lost my copy, so I'm waiting for a friend to burn a spare. I'll be back to updating once my cousin arrives from US/JAP, hopefully with 2 controllers (prays). By now, you should've noticed that I'm not exactly from NA/EUR.

+Quote Post
ShaoranIIDX
post Oct 13 2007, 11:42 PM
Post #13

Dazzlin' Darlin

Just added some scores for RED, HS, and DD. I'll see if I can get scores put in for all Hyper and Another songs (from 10th to DD) by the end of this week. wink.gif

Oh and sup Catastrophe!
dj KAGAMI Victories: 123
dj ALLEN Victories: 88
dj KAGAMI WINS!

By Difficulty Breakdown
7-Key - KAGAMI wins, 52 to 44
Another - KAGAMI wins, 71 to 44

Ex Score Comparison
dj KAGAMI Total: 293664
dj ALLEN Total: 291024
dj KAGAMI WINS!
Difference = 2640

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Clockmaster
post Oct 15 2007, 10:50 AM
Post #14

Can I join in guysss
my EX difference won't be as high as soon as I put in scores for the harder songs.
http://vjarmy.com/iidx/djbattle.php?style=...&user1=2779 (lilina)
http://vjarmy.com/iidx/djbattle.php?style=...&user1=2648 (kagami)
http://vjarmy.com/iidx/djbattle.php?style=...&user1=2846 (ringo)
http://vjarmy.com/iidx/djbattle.php?style=...4&user1=114 (allen)

+Quote Post
ShaoranIIDX
post Oct 15 2007, 11:30 PM
Post #15

Dazzlin' Darlin

Sure, I don't mind but...

KAGAMI vs. CLKM
7-Key - Draw, 10 wins each.. <----- too much Hyper for me dry.gif
Another - Draw, 0 wins each..

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Lilina
post Oct 16 2007, 02:47 PM
Post #16

Evergreen

I get to borrow my friend's controller by around next week (for at least a week), so will update scores soon.

Everyone play mei [a], now!!! (laughs)

+Quote Post
PolarisIIDX
post Oct 16 2007, 03:46 PM
Post #17

Trollslayer +1

QUOTE(Lilina @ Oct 16 2007, 12:47 PM) *
I get to borrow my friend's controller by around next week (for at least a week), so will update scores soon.

I actually did play it today, I need to update my score. Almost got a C btns.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
ShaoranIIDX
post Oct 16 2007, 10:48 PM
Post #18

Dazzlin' Darlin

QUOTE(Lilina @ Oct 16 2007, 11:47 AM) *

OK, brb happy.gif

*one hour later*

Beating_a_Dead_Horse.gif

edit:
Oh yeah, what styles do you guys have? I have all of them but mostly play on 9th-13DistorteD and 4th style.

This post has been edited by ShaoranIIDX: Oct 18 2007, 01:26 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Catastrophe
post Oct 19 2007, 01:54 AM
Post #19

Human Sequencer Wannabe

DJ Battle This User

<-- All styles. I don't have any scores that are over 2 years old either. And if I do have any scores that are that old then they're L7 PC AAAs that I'm never playing ever again. (So if they are old, they're still good.)

QUOTE(Clockmaster @ Oct 15 2007, 11:50 AM) *
Sure! And YIKES! You've got me beat by a bunch on the ~100 hypers that we have in common.

By Difficulty Breakdown
7-Key - CLKM wins, 80 to 22
Another - CLKM wins, 6 to 2

That's not a lot of data though. You'd have to beat me on a bunch more hypers or anothers before I give up. We've only got 8 anothers between us, you're +304 on Breath, and I'm +389 on Waxing and Wanding. (Although I really like my W&W score!) I should have something entered for every DD 10-12. The rest of DD is coming shortly.

My score on Mei is me trying to get a non-italics 0 score. In other words I'm trying to get a zero score into the 6th percentile. I'm almost there! I think my real score is a C.

How good is everyone here at clearing songs? I haven't cleared 10 dan but I have cleared all of the hypers, including gigadelic and IW. I've got one 11 left - Waxing and Wanding (78%) and I've hard cleared every 10 in DD CS.

--------------------
Life is short. Don't YOLO too hard. :P

+Quote Post
PolarisIIDX
post Oct 19 2007, 12:34 PM
Post #20

Trollslayer +1

I have access to all styles but since I haven't played most of pre-RED in a while the scores are really old and just in EX format. So I'll probably play through some of the difficult old songs just to have them up. Most of my scores right now are for AAAs and 10-12* difficulty.

QUOTE(Catastrophe @ Oct 18 2007, 11:54 PM) *
How good is everyone here at clearing songs? I haven't cleared 10 dan but I have cleared all of the hypers, including gigadelic and IW. I've got one 11 left - Waxing and Wanding (78%) and I've hard cleared every 10 in DD CS.

Sadly, clearing songs is about all I can manage sometimes. I've cleared all hypers, almost cleared all 11s (missing a few on DD, CYO and G2 I think), cleared twelve 12* songs and finished every 10dan except REDs. Although I almost made it past the smash part in AA, and once that is over it's easy to clear. Despite this I have the hardest time managing AAAs even on some 4* light7 songs lol...

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 04:23 AM