Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Weird error on view style page
Krazy
post Jul 19 2009, 07:59 AM
Post #1

Flesvelka

DJ Battle This User

I never noticed it before because I never ever used the view style page, but today I noticed it has distance from max for each song. But, for songs with only 1 score entered, if that one score is not marked as cleared, the distance for max shows up as the total EX in the song, as if that one score didn't exist. Example:

http://iidx.solidstatesquad.com/viewstyle....ld&mode=A14

some stuff here, like Beginning of Life Ground Pulse, Denjin Dead at Dawn, Golden Cross, etc. has this error because the only entered score is not a clear. But other songs with only one score entered, such as Candy Galy or Denim are fine since they are cleared.

Actually, I just noticed, no matter how many scores are entered, if there is no score marked as cleared, the the distance from MAX shows up as the max EX in the song. Like in the page above, No.13 or Scorpion Fire or Setsugekka etc.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Krazy
post Aug 3 2009, 10:47 PM
Post #2

Flesvelka

DJ Battle This User

bumping this to say that I noticed something else: it actually seems to occur because the system only takes the highest passing score, not highest score. So if there are no passing scores, it doesn't see any of the scores or something and makes distance from max 2*notecount. But if the high score is not passing, and there's a lower score that is passing, it makes distance from MAX the distance from the highest passing score. See: http://iidx.solidstatesquad.com/viewstyle....dd&mode=A14 stoic on this page.

So basically it only considers passing scores, not failing scores. yep

+Quote Post
Himiko
post Oct 27 2009, 07:16 AM
Post #3

Welcome To My Contry

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

This should now be fixed.