Snakesonaplanepl...
post Feb 22 2018, 03:31 PM
Post #1

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

DJMAX is dead or alive

The latest and most likely last iteration of DJMAX is coming to the Playstation 4 on 03-06-18 via PS Store. Still bugging (and hoping) Neowiz to make a physical version.

https://gematsu.com/2018/02/djmax-respect-l...-america-europe

So rather than necro a thread from 2014, I decided to make a new topic instead, since I'm not sure how many peeps are still reading this forum. sleep.gif

--------------------

SuperWailingBonus
QUOTE (rmz @ Mar 28 2008, 07:03 AM) *
NOW PRESENTING

BEATMANIA IIDX FOURTENN GOLDS FOR THE FAMICOM HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM

QUOTE (Kaze @ Dec 29 2008, 12:16 AM) *
But they've already relinquished its title of planet!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tropical Pallete
post Feb 22 2018, 10:06 PM
Post #2

The Shadow

DJ Battle This User

I made a Hong Kong account to play this back in the summer. Been having a blast with it.

--------------------
QUOTE (rmz @ Mar 19 2010, 02:30 PM) *
2 steps to naming a yoshitaka song

1. Turn on capslock
2. Roll face across keyboard

+Quote Post
rmz
post Mar 2 2018, 12:26 PM
Post #3

Neophyte

DJ Battle This User

I was waiting for the North American release of this, just because DLC is a bit of a pain with overseas accounts. Looking forward to it!

+Quote Post
Snakesonaplanepl...
post Mar 3 2018, 10:34 PM
Post #4

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE (rmz @ Mar 2 2018, 11:26 AM) *
I was waiting for the North American release of this, just because DLC is a bit of a pain with overseas accounts. Looking forward to it!

That's exactly why I held off on importing the game because if there was even a remote chance it'd be localized, I'd prefer to play it on my NA account. Considering the sheer amount of DLC packs this game will release with now and in the future, it'd be cheaper for the most part to just buy it on the NA store than go to the trouble of making an overseas account and buying prepaid cards to cover the cost of the game + the DLC packs.

Of course, I'd prefer having a physical copy to a digital one (all the imports are physical), but much like Project Diva: Future Tone, considering the sheer amount of content in this game even without the DLC, it's not likely I would sell the game anytime soon, if ever. happy.gif

I've been looking to rekindle my love for rhythm games with DJMax, seeing as I have little incentive to play IIDX or Pop 'N Music these days.

--------------------

SuperWailingBonus
NOW PRESENTING

+Quote Post
Snakesonaplanepl...
post Apr 3 2018, 01:26 PM
Post #5

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

Just a heads up for anyone who owns the NA/EU version of Respect: All of the DLC songpacks to date thus far (Trilogy, Clazziquai, Guilty Gear, and Technika 1) will be released all at once to the PS Store on Friday, April 6th. I don't have any confirmation on pricing, but I'm guessing it will be more or less in line with the Asian/JP versions.

My wild mass guess is roughly ~$15 for Trilogy, ~$20 for Clazziquai and Technika apiece, and probably about ~$5 for the GG pack.

Not sure if the free DLC event song Only On by Dok2 will be included as part of the package, but I'm guessing it won't be available for NA/EU region either since it isn't in the JP store at all. It seems to be an Asian version only exclusive sort of deal.

I've been having a blast streaming this game since release, and it will only get better once we're caught up on DLC songpacks and hopefully will finally be able to battle the Asian/JP versions online. cool.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqQUuQEWRTM

--------------------

SuperWailingBonus
NOW PRESENTING

+Quote Post
rmz
post Apr 6 2018, 12:47 PM
Post #6

Neophyte

DJ Battle This User

They're out now. Your price guesses were exactly right. Which seems a bit steep to me, but...eh, I'll probably still buy them all.

+Quote Post
Snakesonaplanepl...
post Apr 8 2018, 04:22 PM
Post #7

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE (rmz @ Apr 6 2018, 12:47 PM) *
They're out now. Your price guesses were exactly right. Which seems a bit steep to me, but...eh, I'll probably still buy them all.

I dunno, considering the sheer amount of content being put into these DLC packs, I'd have to say they're definitely worth the price. You're not just getting new songs, you're also getting new missions, new themes, new gears and note skins, new plates, etc. Heck, even the $5 Guilty Gear pack added a new gear and noteskin, and some plates. I've enjoyed unlocking all the new content in the DLC packs. Neowiz really put a lot of thought and effort behind these DLCs.

Also, it didn't hurt that I had a 20% discount code off any purchase on PS Store from the Playstation Live website by watching a Far Cry 5 video, so I used it on the DLC packs and saved about $12 on all 4 packs total. cool.gif

Already up to 217 songs total (Event song Only On isn't included in the NA/EU version store, and I assume it's Asian-version only) with more DLC on the way. I can't wait for Black Square DLC.

--------------------

SuperWailingBonus
NOW PRESENTING

+Quote Post
Snakesonaplanepl...
post Jun 22 2018, 11:54 AM
Post #8

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

Neowiz has announced Black Square DLC will be released on June 28, 2018, next Thursday. I'm assuming this is a global release, and I'm guessing it will be priced the same as Clazziquai and Technika 1 DLC, ~$20 USD. My all-time favorite DJMax Portable game, this is a Day 1 buy for me. biggrin.gif

DJMax Black Square Teaser

--------------------

SuperWailingBonus
NOW PRESENTING

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Jun 25 2018, 06:55 AM
Post #9

Everyone Is Epic Winnocent

From: Darkness Beyond Time (And I'm the Dog, or Bitch, Schala)

keep us posted

--------------------
LeonMoongooner3: hi
Kryssstal: hi huh
LeonMoongooner3: is this thee krysstal?
Kryssstal: uh huh
LeonMoongooner3: youre a straight legend girl
Kryssstal: but i'm bi

"maya talks like someone perpetually participating in internet cat fights" -viv

"Anyway point is following your thought processes is not unlike trying to herd a kitten that fell into a ball pit" -ShadowWraith

"now i want ppl to know, that i see you, from over here, across the internet, turning up the corners of your lips in a smile, thinking that this is a funny statement, and i just want to say how DARE you not take this situation seriously, how DARE you treat this situation with any humor whatsoever. epitome! the perfect example! of the embarrassment, the shame of humanity. you all have got some nerve to even crack a grin whatsoever in the slightest, and none of you have the slightest shred of dignity or emotion. i am appalled and dismayed. thank you. bows" -Jadin

"well, yes, and ofc she is an intolerant narcissist girl lol" -jeanclaude

"like you can't just say 'well if you'd been in x place at y time then you'd know' as if i'm supposed to take your word for it and fucken like agree with you 'oh you're right krystal is an irredeemable sociopath and she's dexter from the hit show dexter'" -Rambly

"krystal with a relaly tiny pecker is probably peak sexiness anyway" -grass

"for the record i always imagined krystal being closer to daria than velma" -funkdoc

"nah, it's cool. you seem fine. especially for a person" -ancientscapes

"tfw biggest internet tough girl is a sub" -Based Audity

Kneel down and clean the smegma between my toes that I accrued from giving footsiejobs to someone actually deserving. :3

“There is nothing in the world that cannot be cured by love. That is the most thing.” ―Antonio Banderas

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2018 - 09:59 PM