IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> DF2K, Trance Hyper and Peach Idol Hyper please
BotD
post Dec 8 2004, 02:02 AM
Post #21

Guess this is better than nothing. I asked him about the 100k's over the weekend and he said they weren't saved to his memory card, so he'd have to redo them. These videos were taken after I left, they're not of the challenged songs, dunno why he didn't just go ahead and do those as long as they had the camera out.

http://www.pumpcore.com/videos/2004-12-08/...er.wmv.nostream
http://www.pumpcore.com/videos/2004-12-08/...om.wmv.nostream

Remove the .nostream extension after they've downloaded and they should play. I dunno anything about pop'n as I've played it a grand total of three times and won't get an ASC until Christmas, so I don't know if those songs are of comparable difficulty to the challenged scores, or if it even helps for me to post them. blink.gif As soon as we get another chance we'll video the challenged songs, but at this rate it'll probably be after Christmas with everything going on. =/

QUOTE("Larrikin")
Its baffles the mind how one can blow 300-500 dollars on a video game and not have a simple camera.

Have job, spend paycheck on Ransai + pop'n, lose job.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Thunderbird
post Dec 8 2004, 02:25 AM
Post #22

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

Don't you mean mass private?

+Quote Post
kappaiidx
post Dec 8 2004, 01:03 PM
Post #23

Astral Voyage

No videos please, as I have no way of seeing either of those. Just pictures will do. If you want to post videos go ahead but I don't have time to download them.

--------------------
IPB Image
Forced laughing, forced smile
Feigned weeping, downright lie
0083 5581 9964 3668 - Wii Code

+Quote Post
BotD
post Dec 8 2004, 01:46 PM
Post #24

QUOTE(kappaiidx @ Dec 8 2004, 12:03 PM)
No videos please, as I have no way of seeing either of those. Just pictures will do. If you want to post videos go ahead but I don't have time to download them.

The Candy hyper video was a 99399 score, Classic 7 hyper random was 92893. If you still want a picture of them I can try to do it when I get home from work.

+Quote Post
kappaiidx
post Dec 9 2004, 07:08 AM
Post #25

Astral Voyage

Yes I do, especially if you are talking about Candy <3 from DDR Hyper. That is one of the easiest 32 100k's. I still want to see the actual scores I challenged, not other songs that aren't that close to it in terms of difficulty. The reason Trance Hyper is SO unbelievable is the retardedly fast drumrolls in it. I've been able to get through them with all greats, but I still mess up pressing both white buttons at once DIRECTLY after. I just don't think that it can be done, I guess.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
DF2K
post Dec 9 2004, 05:55 PM
Post #26

Evergreen

I know, thats understandable you are feeling that way, but its totally possible, when i went to take the pic recently, i noticed that i didn't save after i did it (i have a horrible habit of turning off the game in the music select). I do have a 99k pic of it, if your interested, but i think im just going to have to do it again.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
kappaiidx
post Dec 10 2004, 12:31 PM
Post #27

Astral Voyage

Change your score and post the pic that proves the score you've changed.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2018 - 08:35 PM