3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> KAZE, moon and melo punk EX
OnePhraseBlues
post Nov 9 2006, 10:30 PM
Post #1

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

i find it VERY hard to believe that its possible to get 100k on moon EX WITH random. and melo punk seems out of place with your other scores. so yea PIX PLZ
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kaze
post Nov 10 2006, 12:01 AM
Post #2

Tranoid

QUOTE(Daisuke-Niwa @ Nov 9 2006, 11:30 PM) *
i find it VERY hard to believe that its possible to get 100k on moon EX WITH random. and melo punk seems out of place with your other scores. so yea PIX PLZ

For the record, all of my recent scores are from pop'n 14 AC. Because of this, the likeliness of me playing moon EX or me playing melo punk EX are exactly the same, as I play by difficulty sort, and usually scroll through the 38 - 42 range. As for moon EX, it's, without sarcasm, atleast 10 times easier with Random ON. And you don't even need a decent random, at that. And anybody that plays Random/S-Random often (and doesn't suck at it) can attest to that. Mix getting a few decent randoms and a couple tries and it was 100K'd. I'm sorry if you don't believe it.

Being AC scores, I didn't take pictures of the results screen and there's no records mode in AC obviously, so I can't give you those. I can however, take a picture of my crown on them in the song select screen if you want me to. (1 star is clear, 2 stars is f/c, crown is PC) If you're wondering why I didn't take pictures, it's because it's fucking e-amuse and there's no reason for me to.

And even if I go get pictures for you today, God knows how long it will be until I can upload them/post them. I don't have a computer nor do I have a cable for my camera to upload pictures. The computer I'm using right now is at my school and it has tight security settings. That, and again, I don't have the cable. So unless you're asking me to go out and buy a cable and go to a media cafe some day after class when I'm not busy, then sure, I'll get around to it. Just don't expect them any time soon, I'm sorry.

And for clarification, I'm in Japan right now for school. I do play pop'n when I have the time in the AC, but I apologize if I can't post pictures of video game scores on the internet ASAP.

Priorities. But if you want, you can give RoBo a call on Monday. I might be seeing him this weekend, and he can attest to my scores.

The end.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mazrim
post Nov 10 2006, 01:14 AM
Post #3

SPACE FIGHT

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

I was going to say...wouldn't random eliminate the challenge of a lot of the scales in MOON EX?

+Quote Post
matt4596
post Nov 10 2006, 10:41 AM
Post #4

Dazzlin' Darlin

QUOTE(Kaze @ Nov 10 2006, 12:01 AM) *
Priorities. But if you want, you can give RoBo a call on Monday. I might be seeing him this weekend, and he can attest to my scores.

ok. whats his number.

--------------------
If your controller doesn't fall to the ground, you're not playing pyramid ex right.

+Quote Post
Mazrim
post Nov 10 2006, 11:12 AM
Post #5

SPACE FIGHT

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

Just a side note...

QUOTE("The Pop'n Navy Rules")
You agree not to enter scores from simulators, arcade versions, or your imagination under penalty of removal from the site.

+Quote Post
matt4596
post Nov 10 2006, 11:43 AM
Post #6

Dazzlin' Darlin

QUOTE(MazriM TaiM @ Nov 10 2006, 11:12 AM) *
Just a side note...

well. Remy himself said arcade scores are allowed for pop'n and not VJArmy. as long as you can provide picture proof for any arcade scores and use modifers available for the CS version that each song is on.
like you can't use HS5 on yakyu rock.

every single one of chubs/BENN's score are AC and they've been there since like the beginning of PNN.

--------------------
If your controller doesn't fall to the ground, you're not playing pyramid ex right.

+Quote Post
Mazrim
post Nov 10 2006, 01:25 PM
Post #7

SPACE FIGHT

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

Ah, okay. Thanks for the clarification. I guess it only makes this challenge more important though, since he's supposed to be providing pictures as a rule if he's using AC scores.

+Quote Post
over there
post Nov 10 2006, 09:35 PM
Post #8

World's Biggest Xythar Fan No Longer

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE(Kaze @ Nov 10 2006, 12:01 AM) *

Understood you have trouble getting the scores, I don't think people mind as long as it doesn't take you too long.

However, it's not the challenger's job to call RoBo and ask him what your scores are like. I think everyone can wait.

ALSO: http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~aj9s-oosg/ RoBo's homepage. I checked the site, can't find his number anyways. Gonna post on the BBS, methinks.

+Quote Post
kappaiidx
post Nov 11 2006, 02:59 AM
Post #9

Astral Voyage

QUOTE(matt4596 @ Nov 10 2006, 11:43 AM) *
every single one of chubs/BENN's score are AC and they've been there since like the beginning of PNN.

And he has a results screen pic of each one. Crown pics weren't available to him, but as they're available in this case, they work perfectly fine.

Just don't go taking POKO's pic of a 100k on Hiprock 3 EX and posting it here since people would obviously know it's BS.

--------------------
IPB Image
Forced laughing, forced smile
Feigned weeping, downright lie
0083 5581 9964 3668 - Wii Code

+Quote Post
Kaze
post Nov 12 2006, 08:09 PM
Post #10

Tranoid

Yeah, understood. When I get the pictures, which hopefully shouldn't be more than a week or two, I'll post them ASAP.

And for the record, I didn't end up seeing RoBo Sunday, so don't bother. Sorry for the trouble.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kappaiidx
post Dec 2 2006, 03:37 AM
Post #11

Astral Voyage

Still waiting.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
catchyphraseowen
post Dec 2 2006, 11:41 AM
Post #12

Dazzlin' Darlin

1) A week or two is unreasonable because you could simply play the song over and over again to get the 100K until that time. You're in JAPAN, buy or borrow a camera that you can use.

2) Also, "Robo saw me do it!" doesn't clear you of anything. I have absolutely no way of contacting him, and even if I did, why should his claim bear any weight on your scores? It's not like he has built up any sort of a reputation for honesty here; no one here has ever talked to him.

This post has been edited by catchyphraseowen: Dec 2 2006, 03:58 PM

+Quote Post
Kaze
post Dec 4 2006, 01:12 AM
Post #13

Tranoid

You'll all probably find this typical of me, but it's the honest truth, so take it as you will.
I managed to lose my e-amuse cards. I had 2 of them, I lost both. I don't know how. I never left them at the arcade, but I re-arranged my wallet while I was at a restaurant with some friends a few weeks ago and I have a feeling that was when I had lost them.
Regardless of when or where I lost them, I no longer had them in my posession by the time I had access to a camera, so I was unable to take pictures of the crowns. I do not have the daily or even weekly free access to a computer as some of you may seem to think be such an easy task, so this is the first time reading the forum since I made my last post. Because of this, I hadn't read Owen's comment about me just trying to re-do them and get pictures. Well, I DID try to re-do them and get pictures because that's what I assumed I should do because I no longer had my e-amuse cards.

So I got pictures of what were my best since then. They're close, but not my best. They are, however, the best that I have proof of. If you don't believe that I had done or could achieve the scores I have claimed based on these pictures, then I will lower my scores to what these pictures resemble. I don't want to be known for lying about my scores, but proof isn't something I think or care too much about, but moreso a player's ability. So when I get called out, I always seem to be in some sort of predicament.

With that said, here are my pictures.

And again, I'm sorry. I will change the scores if you only want what I can prove. And if so, I completely understand. Sorry for the trouble.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Brazoliange
post Dec 4 2006, 03:36 AM
Post #14

Candy Galy

shit happens, and I don't see any real reason to disbelieve Kaze

--------------------
http://vjarmy.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3967
Help bring IIDX GOLD to Dave & Busters locations around the US!!!

+Quote Post
TheWertle
post Dec 4 2006, 04:37 AM
Post #15

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

I know for a fact that Kaze is incredible at Pop'n and i really have no reason to doubt any of his scores. Also, where are you in Japan kaze? I'm in tokyo until august and if you're anywhere nearby maybe we can meet up sometime and you can school me at some video games. Maybe i'll bring my girlfriend Jessica if you remember her from Storm VI.

+Quote Post
kappaiidx
post Dec 4 2006, 10:01 PM
Post #16

Astral Voyage

QUOTE(kappaiidx @ Nov 11 2006, 02:59 AM) *
And he has a results screen pic of each one. Crown pics weren't available to him, but as they're available in this case, they work perfectly fine.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
OnePhraseBlues
post Dec 4 2006, 10:33 PM
Post #17

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

im calling bs on account that he went for the 95k ojama. if he actually COULD do it, im pretty sure he would go for the 100k ojama

+Quote Post
Toph
post Dec 4 2006, 10:50 PM
Post #18

No Mayoi No Life

From: *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡*

QUOTE(Daisuke-Niwa @ Dec 4 2006, 05:33 PM) *
im calling bs on account that he went for the 95k ojama. if he actually COULD do it, im pretty sure he would go for the 100k ojama

excellent detective work

--------------------
溶け出せばどんくらいの世界が spread out?
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1172326

+Quote Post
CStarFlare
post Dec 5 2006, 12:12 AM
Post #19

The faithful live awake, the rest remain mislead

QUOTE(Daisuke-Niwa @ Dec 4 2006, 11:33 PM) *

100ks on difficult songs are nowhere near a sure thing. Even if he was going for them, he would have left it at 95k so he could still get points if he wasn't successful. Frankly, the 250 combo ojama is more suspicious, but they're both pretty weak shit in terms of proving bs.

I know they aren't quite the scores he claimed, but they're close enough for me to think he's telling the truth. Might not be enough to win the challenge, but it's good enough to satisfy any suspicions I might've had.

+Quote Post
kevin energy
post Dec 5 2006, 02:23 AM
Post #20

I think happiness is having something to believe in.

the 250 combo ojama might be because he was using random, which could potentially pull all sorts of impossible crap that would be difficult to combo
or not, who cares it's an ojama
I don't even use them most of the time, but I guess that would make all of my scores (that I don't have submitted because I don't actually own a pop'n controller, whatever) illegit because clearly putting on no ojamas means I get all bads on the song =(

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd June 2018 - 05:57 PM