> MACO, mostly 9L but still questionable
TheWertle
post Feb 12 2006, 01:27 PM
Post #1

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

I'm calling you out on your DDR, Elegy, and Hiprock 2 9-line 100k's Those are some of the most poorly timed songs in the game (especially Hiprock 2) and the fact that most all of your other 100k's are on 5 line and very easy 9-lines doesn't really help your case. Also, it seems that you play on much lowers speeds than everyone else, which really only adds to the timing difficulty of songs. Most notably would be this song however, Misty Long, as you've posted the score as being a 100000 with a perfect combo, yet the song is a long version worth 200000 points, leading me to believe you're just looking at notecounts for combos and putting 100000 as your score.

I realize these are just 9-line scores but this community is still about honesty. Please provide some pictures to back these scores up.

edit: the fact that all of his posted scores are 100k's doesnt help either

This post has been edited by TheWertle: Feb 12 2006, 06:30 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TheWertle
post Mar 14 2006, 07:51 AM
Post #2

Rising in the Sun

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

well i just now received a pm from him with a screenshot

so i guess this challenge has been satisfied. hiprock in particular was one of the more impressive of the two considering the next highest score has like 20 goods. but i'd say this picture is good enough proof that he can 100k poorly timed songs

+Quote Post
SirSlarty
post Mar 16 2006, 12:06 PM
Post #3

Rising in the Sun

He's talked to me about this whole thing over AIM and I'm glad it's over. He doesn't lie about these scores. I'll vouch that he just didn't have a camera readily available.

I will say it was right to challenge these scores.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2018 - 10:39 AM