IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I played "HIPHOP&SOUL" GLORIOUS DAYS 83~40 BPM @ 0.0 Speed, Post your low-speed gloriosity here
THE SHINING POLA...
post Nov 15 2009, 01:02 PM
Post #1

The Beauty of Silence

DJ Battle This User

When I passed it I was all like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV-q8NhnjFo#t=0m16s

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
THE SHINING POLA...
post Nov 15 2009, 01:05 PM
Post #2

The Beauty of Silence

DJ Battle This User

Ok joke actually I was all like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w2xc9FCV9E#t=2m11s

I would have exclaimed gloriosity at the 76-74-59-49-40 BPM last note flashing great but it was 4am or so so -shrug-

--------------------

+Quote Post
THE SHINING POLA...
post Nov 15 2009, 01:07 PM
Post #3

The Beauty of Silence

DJ Battle This User

That schala snip snip krystal cherry kay marlie and I, we're like champagne and semen.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Nov 15 2009, 01:09 PM
Post #4

Everyone Is Epic Winnocent

Everything was quiet in the World that Never Was. Everyone was busy with their mission reports or scientific research and such, including Axel and Roxas, who were diligently writing a summary of their last expedition to Agrabah. Okay, so Axel was doing most of the writing, while Roxas dictated, but no one had to know that.

"And then, we went to..." Roxas sighed.

"What's the matter?" No answer, but Axel felt Roxas walk closer to him. "Roxas?" He turned around, but his love wasn't there. "Roxas, where did you go---AAAH!" So, that was where the little minx had gone, Axel thought as he Roxas mercilessly groped him under his desk. "Nnnh.... Roxas, n-not now..."

"Why not?" Roxas went to unzip Axel's pants, but Axel swatted his hands away.

"We're working! We have to get this report in, or the Superior will have our heads on platters."

"We're almost finished. We can take a short break," Roxas said, pinning Axel's hand to the back of his chair and straddling him closely. He smirked widely, then began grinding against him.

"Ahh~! Mmm, you make a convincing argument. We can finish the report later."

"Don't act like it was your idea," Roxas scolded, grinding a bit faster and moaning softly. "Nn.. Axel... Want you now." Without waiting for Axel to answer, he hopped off of him, grabbed his hand, and dragged him to the closet. Hey, it was closer than the bed, and when Roxas said now, he meant it! He shoved Axel inside roughly, then shut the door and held him against the far wall. Axel shivered slightly in anticipation of whatever Roxas would do to him. He loved it when he was forceful.

"So, what's the plan?"

"You'll see, "Roxas said, nuzzling against his cheek and smiling. "Just stay quiet, okay? I don't want anyone walking in on us."

Axel smiled back. "Sure." He sighed contently as Roxas unzipped his coat and tossed it aside, then leaned in and kissed him, running his hands over his chest and shoulders. "Mmm... Roxas..."

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too," Roxas whispered into Axel's ear, then bit it softly. Axel whimpered, and Roxas caught it in a fierce hungry kiss, all the while still caressing him, working his way down farther and farther until he could finally unzip his pants without being swatted away. "Mmm, and you'll love this," he hissed, wrapping his hand around Axel's erection and stroking slowly. Axel bit his lip and tried not to moan, instead letting out something like a muffled squeak. Roxas laughed, then stopped stroking for a moment to unzip his own pants. "Mm... I dunno what exactly that noise was, but I bet you won't be able to keep from moaning now." He pressed his own erection against Axel's, then took both in his hand and started stroking a little faster than the last time. Axel's eyes widened; he had never felt anything like that before. He could feel Roxas throbbing against him, and it was almost too much to handle. As Roxas had predicted, Axel couldn't help but moan as he pressed back against him, placing both hands on his rear and pulling him closer. Roxas threw his head back and moaned, himself, the pressure casing a jolt of pleasure to flow through his body. He stroked harder and faster, rubbing against Axel in rhythm with his strokes, panting loudly. Axel, too, was rather loud, and all he could do was stand there and cling to Roxas. Soon, his now-frantic stroked and rubbing became too much, and Axel came with a near-scream. Roxas moaned, feeling the warm liquid dripping down the sides of his erection, and came soon after.

"Mm... Rox, where did you learn to do that...?" Axel panted.

"I know a lot of things that you wouldn't suspect of me, Axel." Roxas said, licking his hand clean in long, slow strokes. "Mmm... wanna see more."

"Nnnh... yeah..." Axel said, watching Roxas licking his hand through half-lidded, lustful eyes.

"Good... now lie down." It was a good thing they had a walk-in-closet, Axel though vaguely as he sprawled out on the floor, his legs spread and his hands above his head.

"Axel, do you have any idea how sexy you are?" Roxas asked, settling between his love's legs and leaning over on top of him.

"You bet I do," Axel said, pulling Roxas down into a soft kiss. Roxas took his coat from the corner and rifled through the pocket for the tube he always kept there, just in case. He poured some into his hand, then began stroking himself, causing them both to moan simultaneously.

"Ahh... I'll teach you to be so cocky..."

"Oooh, bad pun, Rox..." Roxas smirked, then slowly slid into Axel without any warning. Axel gasped, then let out another near-scream, clinging tightly to Roxas and shivering. "Ah..."

"Sit up"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You'll see. Just sit up..."

So, Axel obeyed, and Roxas slid under him, lifting him up a bit and leaning back against the wall. Now, Axel was on top of him, and Roxas was so deep inside of him. Axel moaned, and Roxas started thrusting in and out of him as best he could. Axel, understanding the pleasing look him his eyes, began to move up and down in time with his thrusts. They had never done this before, and both of them found themselves enjoying it immensely. The "keep it down" rule went completely ignored as Roxas tackled Axel back onto the floor and began pounding in and out of him, both of them screaming with pleasure every time Roxas his Axel's sweet spot. Axel regained his grip on Roxas's rear and pulled him in deeper with each thrust, until finally, both of them came screaming each other's names.

"Mmm, Roxas, that was so good," Axel panted.

"Yeah... you were amazing..." Roxas said breathily.

"You, too." They separated for a moment, then Roxas snuggled up in Axel's arms, closing his eyes and leaning against his chest with a content smile.

"Hey, Axel! Roxas! You finished your report yet!?" The voice of Xigbar called from the hallway. Both of them giggled hysterically.

"Hey, you up for another round?" Roxas asked.

"Any time, Roxas," Axel responded. "Any time."

--------------------
LeonMoongooner3: hi
Kryssstal: hi huh
LeonMoongooner3: is this thee krysstal?
Kryssstal: uh huh
LeonMoongooner3: youre a straight legend girl
Kryssstal: but i'm bi

+Quote Post
Gramps
post Nov 15 2009, 01:27 PM
Post #5

Dazzlin' Darlin

DJ Battle This User

I think Roxas would have been the one writing, not Axel.

+Quote Post
Little Miss Pris...
post Nov 15 2009, 01:30 PM
Post #6

Tranoid

i think that whole post should have never been written

--------------------

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Nov 15 2009, 01:41 PM
Post #7

IS AXEL THE HOTTEST GUY EVER, OR IS HE THE HOTTEST GUY....FEVER?!
UFEVER
MUFEVER
OMUFEVER
DOMUFEVER
ADOMUFEVER
XADOMUFEVER
UXADOMUFEVER
PUXADOMUFEVER
IPUXADOMUFEVER
TIPUXADOMUFEVER
UTIPUXADOMUFEVER
RUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
ORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
LORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
ELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
HELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
EHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
HEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
OHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
MOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
UMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
ZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
OZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
ZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
IZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
NIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
ONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
TONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
ETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
METONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
EMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
NEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
INEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
ZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
IZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
HIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
IHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
VIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
UVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
CUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
UCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
MUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
AMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
BAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
UBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
KUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
EKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
BEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
IBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
YIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
UYIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
NUYIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
UNUYIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
YUNUYIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
IYUNUYIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
QIYUNUYIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
IQIYUNUYIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
QIQIYUNUYIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
EQIQIYUNUYIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
PEQIQIYUNUYIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
EPEQIQIYUNUYIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
DEPEQIQIYUNUYIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
EDEPEQIQIYUNUYIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
XEDEPEQIQIYUNUYIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
IXEDEPEQIQIYUNUYIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
SIXEDEPEQIQIYUNUYIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
ISIXEDEPEQIQIYUNUYIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
VISIXEDEPEQIQIYUNUYIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
EVISIXEDEPEQIQIYUNUYIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
DEVISIXEDEPEQIQIYUNUYIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
EDEVISIXEDEPEQIQIYUNUYIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
MEDEVISIXEDEPEQIQIYUNUYIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
OMEDEVISIXEDEPEQIQIYUNUYIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
ZOMEDEVISIXEDEPEQIQIYUNUYIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER
AZOMEDEVISIXEDEPEQIQIYUNUYIBEKUBAMUCUVIHIZINEMETONIZOZUMOHEHELORUTIPUXADOMUFEVER

--------------------

+Quote Post
One Niceass Indi...
post Nov 15 2009, 01:43 PM
Post #8

they keep referring to me as that

Oh man what a nostalgic thread, See this brings me back to when Spiral Zer0 and JonnyD made pointless accomplishment threads that nobody but themselves ever used. Whatever happened to those guys?

--------------------
It never ends.

You call it a miracle.

Others opt to refer to it by its ORIGINAL NAME

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Nov 15 2009, 01:46 PM
Post #9

A thread (sometimes called a topic) is a collection of posts, usually displayed – by default – from oldest to latest, although the option for a threaded view (a tree-like view applying logical reply structure before chronological order) can be available. A thread is defined by a title, an additional description that may summarise the intended discussion, and an opening or original post (common abbreviation 'OP', which can also mean original poster) which opens whatever dialogue or makes whatever announcement the poster wished. A thread can contain any number of posts, including multiple posts from the same members, even if they are one after the other.
A thread is contained in a forum, and is displayed in chronological order from newest to oldest, where the date is taken as the date of the last post (options to order threads by other criteria are generally available). When a member posts in a thread it will jump to the top since it is the latest updated thread. Similarly, other threads will jump in front of it when they receive posts. When a member posts in a thread for no reason but to have it go to the top, it is referred to as a bump or bumping. Threads which are important but rarely receive posts are stickyed (or, in some software, 'pinned'). A sticky thread will always appear in front of normal threads, often in its own section.
A thread's popularity is measured on forums in reply (total posts minus one – the opening post) counts. Some forums also track page views. Threads meeting a set number of posts or a set number of views may receive a designation such as "hot thread" and be displayed with a different icon compared to others threads. This icon may stand out more to emphasize the thread.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Nov 15 2009, 01:49 PM
Post #10

If Sex Feels So Good, Why do I Feel So Bad?

Everywhere you look sex is being hyped. You know ... in the movies two people meet and before they even know each other’s last names they’re having sex. You listen to popular music and hear lyrics about sex, sex, sex and how great it is. So what’s wrong with you? You’re having sex, but how do you feel?

? Used ? Confused ? Rejected ? Guilty

? Angry ? Lonely ? Scared ? Sad

Guess what? Nothing is wrong with you. In fact, you are like most women your age. If they were really honest like you’re being now, they would say the same thing. If you want to understand why you feel like you do, take this quiz:

First close your eyes and think of a guy who is really hot - someone you would really like to go out with. Now imagine yourself with him in a totally romantic situation. Check which one of the following was on your mind.

? 1. I thought about holding hands, dancing, walking in the moonlight, talking - something where we were connecting emotionally.

? 2. I thought about having sex with him.

If you checked number 1, you’re like most other women. Sex is not what you want. What you want is emotional intimacy. You want a relationship, and that’s good!

Many women want guys to care about them. They want a relationship that includes emotional intimacy and physical affection (not intercourse). They long for someone to share their feelings with, someone who cares, someone who loves them for who they are and who accepts them unconditionally.

Many guys just want sex. That is how they are made. They have a very strong sex drive - they think about it a lot. But they don’t have to have sex just because they want it. If they are after sex they will probably put pressure on you to get it.

You want a relationship. You meet a great guy and start dreaming about holding hands, dancing, flowers and notes, you know ... all the relationship stuff. The guy wants sex. He offers you the relationship only if you will give him sex. You know the line, "If you love me, prove it by having sex with me." Wanting the relationship, you give in to the sex. So you both should live happily ever after, right? After all, both of you got what you wanted! Yeah right! That only happens in the movies! Once you are sexually active, instead of the relationship getting better, it seems to fall apart. You don’t talk quite as much. Every time you are alone together things go from zero to sex. Then, the inevitable happens, you break up. You and the guy start all over again with someone else ... and someone else ... and someone else ... hearts are broken and people end up feeling used.

Relationships can become a blurred memory. Unless, of course, you are left with something to remember him by - like a disease.

You may say, "Not me, I have only had sex with a few guys, and I really liked them." But if you have sex with every guy you like now, how many guys will you have had sex with by the time you’re ready to settle down?

Guys come and go - that’s part life. Who you are on the inside, your character, is always with you. Your beliefs, hopes, dreams, values, morals - these are the things that are important. They are what make you who you are. When you know who you are and what your values are, how you feel about yourself doesn’t depend on the guy you’re with. You can look into a mirror and feel good about yourself! But when you have sex, you do something you don’t want to do to please someone else who probably won’t be around long. You’re the loser and you know it.

NOW THE GOOD NEWS - YOU CAN START OVER - IT’S NEVER TOO LATE!

If you have already had sex, you might feel like you blew it, so what’s the point? The point is, you can change. Your future is from this moment forward. You can commit to "renewed virginity." You can start right now and commit to save yourself until you marry. Say "no" to sex and you will say "yes" to ...

? Self-respect and respect from friends.

? Freedom from worrying about sexually transmitted diseases and AIDS.

? Freedom from an unexpected pregnancy.

? Finding out who you are, what you believe in, and why you are unique.

? Relationships based on friendship and mutual respect.

1. Understand that only YOU control your body. You don’t "owe" a guy anything because he took you out. You are worth taking out because of who you are on the inside, not what you have to offer.

2. Make a list of the character traits that are important to you - honesty, loyalty, commitment, kindness, etc. Work on developing these things - they are what make you unique.

3. Figure out what makes you feel good ... when you do well in a sport, when you "ace" a test, when you perform well in a play ... things that make you proud. Work on achieving in the areas that make you feel good about yourself. Guy or no guy - you’ll know you’re good!

4. Recognize that everyone makes mistakes in life. The mature person learns from those mistakes. You can change. You can start over. Your heart can become whole again and you can have meaningful relationships without sex!

5. Enjoy the look on the guy’s face when you say, "No! I believe in myself, I have plans for my future. I have respect for myself and if you don’t I guess we don’t have a lot to talk about ... thanks for the great evening ... bye!" Don’t be surprised if he calls and asks you out again - guys like women who respect themselves!

--------------------

+Quote Post
THE SHINING POLA...
post Nov 15 2009, 02:37 PM
Post #11

The Beauty of Silence

DJ Battle This User

Recommended soundtrack while reading schala's heartfelt, insightful post: Ewa Sonnet - I RNB

Here's the sing-along lyrics when you're done with her post!

tak, tak, RNB
graj, graj słuchać nie przestanę
to jest RNB
muszę tańczyć aż do rana
rytm jest w RNB
jest jak serca kołysanie
tak, tak, teraz ty
po nas nic nie zostanie

ref:
oddam ciało, oddam nawet duszę
przecież kogoś kochać muszę
jestem sama na parkiecie i RNB
potem wszystko możesz mi wybaczyć
bo zdradziłam cię z rozpaczy
byłam sama na parkiecie i RNB

to są moje sny
noc jest moją przyjaciółką
wolno płyną dni
znam już całą moją przyszłość
płyta z RNB
teraz wszystko mi tłumaczy
odejdź nawet ty
miłość nic nie znaczy

ref:
oddam ciało, oddam nawet duszę
przecież kogoś kochać muszę
jestem sama na parkiecie i RNB
potem wszystko możesz mi wybaczyć
bo zdradziłam cię z rozpaczy
byłam sama na parkiecie i RNB

--------------------

+Quote Post
One Niceass Indi...
post Nov 15 2009, 03:27 PM
Post #12

they keep referring to me as that

QUOTE (Nicoixixix @ Nov 15 2009, 11:37 AM) *
Recommended soundtrack while reading schala's heartfelt, insightful post:

Here's the sing-along lyrics when you're done with her post!

fixed lol

--------------------
It never ends.

You call it a miracle.

Others opt to refer to it by its ORIGINAL NAME

+Quote Post
Mazrim
post Nov 15 2009, 04:02 PM
Post #13

SPACE FIGHT

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

It was a good thing they had a walk-in-closet.

+Quote Post
heyyitsrobby
post Nov 15 2009, 06:01 PM
Post #14

Dazzlin' Darlin

DJ Battle This User

you guys are so fucking weird.

--------------------

+Quote Post
BBH
post Nov 16 2009, 12:44 AM
Post #15

Beginning of Life (THE GROUND PULSE MIX)

DJ Battle This User

mmmm titties

--------------------
BBH's Waste of Bandwidth - shitty reviews of obscure arcade games

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Nov 16 2009, 12:47 AM
Post #16

QUOTE (S.O.S. @ Nov 15 2009, 11:44 PM) *
mmmm titties

post ghostwritten by BBH

--------------------

+Quote Post
darq
post Nov 16 2009, 06:45 AM
Post #17

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

glorious days at boob speed...ok i dont fucking know...guys what the hell

P.S. Axel is gay for ROXAS not the other way around...i think the word "heart" was code for something else

--------------------

+Quote Post
over there
post Nov 16 2009, 06:50 AM
Post #18

World's Biggest Xythar Fan No Longer

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE (Marlie Tang @ Nov 15 2009, 01:49 PM) *
If Sex Feels So Good, Why do I Feel So Bad?

Everywhere you look sex is being hyped. You know ... in the movies two people meet and before they even know each other’s last names they’re having sex. You listen to popular music and hear lyrics about sex, sex, sex and how great it is. So what’s wrong with you? You’re having sex, but how do you feel?

? Used ? Confused ? Rejected ? Guilty

? Angry ? Lonely ? Scared ? Sad

Guess what? Nothing is wrong with you. In fact, you are like most women your age.

What if I'm a guy that feels like that ?

sad.gif

+Quote Post
BBH
post Nov 16 2009, 07:31 AM
Post #19

Beginning of Life (THE GROUND PULSE MIX)

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE (Marlie Tang @ Nov 15 2009, 09:47 PM) *
post ghostwritten by BBH

google chrome

--------------------
BBH's Waste of Bandwidth - shitty reviews of obscure arcade games

+Quote Post
Schlagwerk
post Nov 16 2009, 09:02 PM
Post #20

INCLUSIVE EXUBERANCE

DJ Battle This User

Got it memorized?

True story, I clicked on this topic at work. Things were going fine at first until I hit the fanfic so I was like, lets just jump to the end of this topic to see where these shenanigans went... then I got the bottom half of the pic in BBH's post and found out just how fast I could hit alt+F4 before anyone else around me saw anything.

--------------------
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy. All right, give me the bomb."

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd June 2018 - 07:38 PM