296 Pages V  « < 294 295 296  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> IIDX Accomplishments Thread 2nd style, Hip Hop Paradise
LongGone
post Mar 1 2014, 01:28 AM
Post #5901

Dazzlin' Darlin

I DID IT

MEI [A] FULLCOMBO (..well, equivalent..)

★8 冥界帰航 (ANOTHER)

Chart can be seen here

This post has been edited by LongGone: Mar 1 2014, 01:32 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jadin
post Mar 4 2014, 12:50 AM
Post #5902

I♥prat fall

ohmy.gif oo dang

--------------------
[21:17:43] <+Jadin> sry I fell asleep making spaghetti

+Quote Post
BigC
post Mar 8 2014, 05:08 AM
Post #5903

Candy Galy

DJ Battle This User

beat 10dan on Spada

I think skill wise I'm back to where I was at my peak a few years ago. Less AAAs though since I don't/can't reset for ~perfect randoms~ anymore.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sync
post May 17 2014, 03:00 PM
Post #5904

The Shadow

Been a while since I've had something to post due to my usual hiatus/binge nature of playing the game.

Added a new song (SSS) to my 12* clears today. :> Still need to grab Icarus and tripping contact. Also I guess I've been clearing/hard clearing some new 11s so yay me.

5/18 Edit: Re-cleared 9th-Dan significantly easier than any other attempt (except for the big roll on pollinosis which I can usually do but almost killed me from full gauge this time) with 70% left after TSP on Omnimix. Finally nabbed Icarus. I should start multi-posting and see if I can't turn this into "sync's IIDX accomplishments thread".

Oh yeah, speaking of which, Dan rankings work on Omnimix now, so if you play that you can now fix your empty ranking.

+Quote Post
sync
post May 27 2014, 11:47 PM
Post #5905

The Shadow

Though not quite an accomplishment in the regular sense, I can now make it back to the last quarter of Colorful Cookie in 10th-Dan. smile.gif

5/28 Edit: Added LASER CRUSTER and The Sampling Paradise to my 12* clears, came close to clearing Elpis, Go Beyond, and Innocent Walls [a]. Also finally got a clear on VEGA, which has been eluding me for a while for some reason idk.

+Quote Post
sync
post May 29 2014, 10:34 PM
Post #5906

The Shadow

So, this was a thing I finished today:

Only about 7% of those are normal clears, the rest are hard or better. The last four hold-out songs for me were, in the order I cleared them:

1. Leaving...
2. Make A Difference
3. FEEL IT (Got a really amazing random on this)
4. SNOW

There are a couple other brutal charts in the 10 folder, but the only one I can think of off the top of my head atm is I am. It's been a while since I attempted to clear the folder. Note that this doesn't include omnimix songs, so I haven't finished some awesome stuff like Fun yet. I'm working on it. In addition, I'm pretty sure I've at least cleared most of the tricoro 11s....so there's that too.

+Quote Post

296 Pages V  « < 294 295 296
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2018 - 04:27 PM