IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Devilkhai's IIDX tatsujin vids, This week: 9th Style (comments and pointers welcome)
Devilkhai
post Apr 17 2007, 03:11 AM
Post #1

Dazzlin' Darlin

Well, I figured it was about time i break out of my scrubby shell and start doing more videos.
I figured it'd be easier if I just bumped one thread, since we don't have an "official" video thread.
Lemme know what you guys think. I'm trying to get a better camera right now, something in the 400-500 dollar range next month.
Oh, also it would be nice to know what some of the other users who post videos use to record (I have a 4 y/o Canon Elura and I edit with iMovie).
Bad Boy Bass! [a] (full combo AAA)
Maria (I believe) [a] (AAA)
Prelude [a] (AAA)
Beyond the Earth [a] (2% hard clear lol)

This one was ooookay
One or Eight [a] (A clear)

P.S if you know a hosting service for higher-quality uploads/downloads that would be most excellent.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sir nabsalot
post Apr 17 2007, 06:16 PM
Post #2

oh now I can do this

QUOTE(Devilkhai @ Apr 17 2007, 02:11 AM) *
I figured it'd be easier if I just bumped one thread, since we don't have an "official" video thread.
Lemme know what you guys think. I'm trying to get a better camera right now, something in the 400-500 dollar range next month.
Oh, also it would be nice to know what some of the other users who post videos use to record (I have a 4 y/o Canon Elura and I edit with iMovie).

I would think the "rolf I made vids" thread would work, but I'm not bothered by thread proliferation so WHATEVAH. Also, I'm jealous of your BBB AAA, nice. I wanna see more hot finger action though.. Audity posted some useful info if you're looking to make higher quality vids.

--------------------
beep boop beep

+Quote Post
Devilkhai
post Apr 18 2007, 12:27 AM
Post #3

Dazzlin' Darlin

Hey I appreciate the feedback. Yeah, the Bad Boy Bass! [a] AAA was a nice one for me (considering I'm not that good at full-comboing anything.) I'm still trying to get that super-good angle I see in many of the Japanese videos. I will experiment in future uploads.

Oh, thanks for the link, I'm reading that thread right now.

+Quote Post
VaderSeven
post May 26 2007, 11:38 PM
Post #4

Gosu

DJ Battle This User

hey contact me on aim for higher quality hosting.

I know a guy.

AIM - Fizzy B I L L

--------------------
All the SetNenceS, MES$ up 1 MuS4!

+Quote Post
over there
post May 26 2007, 11:47 PM
Post #5

World's Biggest Xythar Fan No Longer

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

After watching the first vid (BBB), I ercignized you weren't playing anything like how I play. And I'm not talking about playstyle, but the sound the game makes.

I can only play on Surround 1 or no effector, and I have to put the BGM at half and the SFX at full. I have to know what I'm hitting to be able to stay on beat, and anthing other than those settings messes with my mind. I'm sure you're used to it, but consider trying it sometime to see if you get any improvement.

EDIT: Also, NO TOWEL?! You might wanna consider starting to use that, since it's just as legal as Sudden+ is.

+Quote Post
darq
post Nov 13 2007, 09:26 AM
Post #6

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

DUDE I KNOW WHAT ONE OF YOUR MAJOR PROBLEMS IS!!!!. the left thumb needs to be abused more tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd June 2018 - 07:24 PM