IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Default style preferences, Rivals too, but I guess that may already be imminent?
spineshark
post Jun 24 2009, 01:37 PM
Post #1

I like back.

DJ Battle This User

EDIT: FFFFF Sorry I'm a moron, this belongs in Under Construction and I can't just delete and repost it

Couple things I've noticed with the features on SSS 4.0, I didn't use either in VJA 3.0 though so maybe they never worked like I assume they would?

First, I can only set one rival at a time. I see the site says those "functions will return in the coming days," so will having multiple rivals work then?

Also, in the preferences page, it won't let me save my default style (when I choose "enter song scores") to anything but DJT. Obviously, really minor issue, but I thought I'd point it out. Changing the default mode works just fine though!

This post has been edited by spineshark: Jun 24 2009, 01:39 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Himiko
post Jun 24 2009, 07:05 PM
Post #2

Welcome To My Contry

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

As far as I know, it's never been possible to have more than one rival. The idea of the rival is that while you can set multiple friends (who you can easily battle from your viewuser page, and whose scores should be highlighted/filterable in viewsong), the rival is a 'default' friend who you will battle by default if you go to the DJ Battle page and who shows on the score graph alongside your highest friend and the highest score and so on. So, it wouldn't really make sense to have more than one rival.

The message you're referring to is to do with uploading your save file to be used as rival data in the game (RED onwards), not the site's rival functionality which predates that.

And I thought I'd fixed that default style thing already. I'll check it out and get back to you.

+Quote Post
Himiko
post Jul 7 2009, 09:19 AM
Post #3

Welcome To My Contry

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

Default style bug has been fixed in 4.1, coming soon.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 01:14 AM