Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fuck 6th Style
Trip Machina
post Sep 17 2009, 01:11 PM
Post #21

The Shadow

Hmmm, yes, it's all coming back to me now! I believe that it was originally under the codename "Project Jaeger", which was supposed to be a new coding algorithm that fixed the "glooming" problem with 5th style AC's randoms. Konami then decided to launch the project as a prototype in 6th style CS in order to examine the results more thoroughly instead of using 7th style AC due to possibility of losing customers who normally score get AAA's on random. Incorporating actuarial charts into the song data was not possible, so instead, they were somehow allocated into each Tatsujin video; apparently, the game pulls the data from a random number of the 15 videos (between 1 and 15) and then scrambles them somehow....I'm not exactly sure, but the new coding algorithm detects whether a male or female has played the last song (first song data defaulting as "neuter") and it then uses that data to specifically influence the BASS of the song data. This is why when you watch the Tatsujin videos, you notice how it isn't as clear as it could be; it's due to the stress of the game trying to "re-wire" the data into useful strings of high definition video output, which failed due to high data transfer rates. I believe that through the pulled data, there is an "authentic purchase check" which verifies the legitimacy of the copy of 6th style being used. Unfortunately, I couldn't get any more information from the 5.5th style AC disc (unreleased by KoJ); my PC had begun to overheat almost immediately after uncovering the facts about the actuarial tables due to a defense mechanism built into the disc.....heh, strangely enough, the data on the disc had been virtually 'destroied' after I restarted my PC.

So, from what I understand from the data collected, the project was seemingly successful on us CS guinea pigs. Male vs Female, hah, I would have never believed that Konami would have used that data experiment on 6th style CS; maybe on EMPRESS CS, this project's true purpose will come to full realization...who knows...

--------------------
All you DDRist's, try Trip Machine with the bass turned up!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jadin
post Sep 17 2009, 02:29 PM
Post #22

Iā™„prat fall

that was the best post I ever read

--------------------
[21:17:43] <+Jadin> sry I fell asleep making spaghetti

+Quote Post
Theoretically Ga...
post Sep 17 2009, 03:36 PM
Post #23

Tranoid

QUOTE (Trip Machina @ Sep 17 2009, 02:11 PM) *
Hmmm, yes, it's all coming back to me now! I believe that it originally under the codename "Project Jaeger", which was supposed to be a new coding algorithm that fixed the "glooming" problem with 5th style AC's randoms. Konami then decided to launch the project as a prototype in 6th style CS in order to examine the results more thoroughly instead of using 7th style AC due to possibility of losing customers who normally score get AAA's on random. Incorporating actuarial charts into the song data was not possible, so instead, they were somehow allocated into each Tatsujin video; apparently, the game pulls the data from a random number of the 15 videos (between 1 and 15) and then scrambles them somehow....I'm not exactly sure, but the new coding algorithm detects whether a male or female has played the last song (first song data defaulting as "neuter") and it then uses that data to specifically influence the BASS of the song data. This is why when you watch the Tatsujin videos, you notice how it isn't as clear as it could be; it's due to the stress of the game trying to "re-wire" the data into useful strings of high definition video output, which failed due to high data transfer rates. I believe that through the pulled data, there is a "authentic purchase check" which verifies the legitimacy of the copy of 6th style being used. Unfortunately, I couldn't get any more information from the 5.5th style AC disc (unreleased by KoJ); my PC had begun to overheat almost immediately after uncovering the facts about the actuarial tables due to a defense mechanism built into the disc.....heh, strangely enough, the data on the disc had been virtually 'destroied' after I restarted my PC.

So, from what I understand from the data collected, the project was seemingly successful on us CS guinea pigs. Male vs Female, hah, I would have never believed that Konami would have used that data experiment on 6th style CS; maybe on EMPRESS CS, this project's true purpose will come to full realization...who knows...

Thanks for this, I think I understand your masturbation post a bit better now.

--------------------

+Quote Post
adammm
post Oct 8 2009, 06:53 AM
Post #24

Rising in the Sun

QUOTE (rmz @ Sep 17 2009, 11:13 AM) *

ya I'm not sure how this applies to iidx tho

I misread that as actuarial tablets so it could indeed apply.

This post has been edited by adammm: Oct 8 2009, 06:54 AM

+Quote Post
chotto kiitena
post Sep 11 2013, 12:16 AM
Post #25

INFERNO

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

This was a cool thread

--------------------