3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> CarlSagan's Tower
CarlSagan
post Jul 14 2013, 06:39 PM
Post #21

The Shadow

QUOTE (BossCrab @ Jul 14 2013, 06:33 PM) *
basically i submit some names and a Kajiura song to Krys and some stuff happens (what exactly will happen, I don't know). so like, i made you guys sing a kajiura song that i liked, and it manifested in this cinderella thing. i can do this for a bunch of people each night which is why i have like a billion targets

Wait so maybe one of your targets is the correct cinderella choice? Also did you put me in this tower, or was it part of my role xD I have no idea.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 14 2013, 07:16 PM
Post #22

The Shadow

Here's how I view our remaining lynch targets today:

1) BLUST OF WIND
- Should probably die saving someone if he's town, if not we'll worry about it later. Would really like to know who you think is scum though, Blust. If you're town, help us out plz.
2) BossCrab
- Until we lynch Twan no idea. I think he's probably town but I'm not 100% convinced yet. The fact that his role seems so random is a little troubling, and like me he probably is hiding something.
3) cyghfer
- Still coming off as like 95% town, which still scares me because it's Cyg, but not enough to worry about him atm.
4) grayfox9996
- Highly suspicious to me still, though there haven't been any NKs that would we could reasonably have expected him to stop yet. Claims busy IRL, which just makes it more difficult to conclude anything about him.
5) Murderbydeath
- Doing a full MBD reread atm. See below
6) Pidgey
- Until we lynch Twan no idea. I think Pidgey is probably town but I'm not 100% convinced yet.
7) sync
- Leaning more and more towards town to me.
8) Twan
- We basically just have some cop results to go off of, and nothing else. Plz post more if you're town.
9) Shane II
- Has been making a lot of really good suggestions minus Pidgey being scum for being Pidgey, but I could see him being scum playing a really really solid "paragon townie" game.

MBD IS A TWATMONGREL
Okay so let's look at a few of MBD's posts shall we.
QUOTE (Murderbydeath @ Jul 10 2013, 12:42 AM) *
I'd be willing to lynch Twan, sync, BossCrab, or CarlSagan today, basically is what I was going to say, except a couple of those names were different, because I didn't realize they were OUT OF FUCKING ORDER. I had a little revelation when I was thinking of her post and how it appeared that BLUST OF WIND assigned a mystery role, but alas, that's incorrect. I wish we had a vote count.

After riding my ass all day (which I think was a really easy move on his behalf an dmore about my role than my alignment), he then drops these couple gems. Look at who he names: Twan, sync, bosscrab, and me. Right now I'm feeling pretty confident that 3/4 there are town. Then directly after that he says.

QUOTE (Murderbydeath @ Jul 10 2013, 12:45 AM) *
I'd like to add that I'd be less inclined to lynch Twan, as he's cop. Even if he is scum, I don't think he lied about pidgey being town or anything like that. Would be too risky at this point.

This made me really suspicious, but then when it really counted and we were switching to BigC here's what he had to say:
QUOTE (Murderbydeath @ Jul 10 2013, 09:00 PM) *
A couple of things that are interesting to me popped up upon reading BigC's posts. One is that he was a big over-eager to enter Carl's contest(s) and comply with his demands. Possibly because he knows the outcome? He was also unwilling to vote Carl with a stated reason of being willing to take a big ol' risk. This ties into my suspicions of Carl rather nicely, perhaps too nicely, and also doesn't make BigC look all that great.

He truly has been playing far too safe the entire game, never once pointing out any of his suspicions, which seems abnormal of him. Generally he's apt to make big ol' suspicion posts like the rest of us.

I'd be willing to vote him, Carl, or sync at this point.

Minus trying to tie me to BigC, which was silly based on how the BigC voting thing came about, he did immediately turn his suspicions onto BigC and never once defended him even a little bit. So unless MBD was doing some great bussing (and he might have been), it seems like he very quickly came to some good conclusions about why BigC was scummy and was quick to vote him. Honestly MBD is looking better to me than before I did this reread, despite going for me. Being wrong isn't necessarily scummy. What I would like is for this day to have more MBD in it, because he hasn't posted at all since BigC flipped I don't htink?

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 14 2013, 07:50 PM
Post #23

The Shadow

Oh yeah, since Cyg won the nightkill immunity contest, it's time for some more FrankerFun: it's the return of the AfroZ sandwich (since you guys sucked and didn't do it last time). This time however, it's a little bit different, but the reward is much greater. Whoever traps the greatest number of different players between two AfroZ's WITHOUT ANY DUPLICATES will receive a gun. What this means exactly: you must post one AfroZ, let other people post, and then post another AfroZ to complete the sandwich. If anyone posted twice between your two AfroZ's, you must try again. Whoever has the most unique players trapped in any of their sandwiches by the end of the game day will receive the gun on the following day. Only your highest sandwich counts, they don't add or anything.

Fuck I wish I could play in my own contests. I want to shoot someone.

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 14 2013, 08:31 PM
Post #24

The Shadow

I would really like to hear more from Pidgey, Blust, MBD, Grayfox, Twan, and Sync before the day ends.

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 15 2013, 08:17 AM
Post #25

The Shadow

I think that was a very good scum post by Grayfox, but I'm like 80% convinced that he's scum at this point. I think the only way I'm wrong is if he's really just taking town super super serious all of a sudden and the shock-factor of seeing that is misleading me into thinking he's scum.

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 15 2013, 03:29 PM
Post #26

The Shadow

@Cyghfer: I'm not sure if I can vote today. I'll check. In the mean time, I find it interesting that you were persuaded by Grayfox's plea, but I think you know him a lot better than me so maybe it seemed more sincere.

QUOTE (cyghfer @ Jul 15 2013, 11:57 AM) *
and i simply can't look past the fact that i should have died n1 if grayfox is scum. the fact that the scum killed Shane I n1 tells me that they probably care to some degree about getting rid of """ power players """. if they had a nearly-guaranteed chance to get rid of me early on i think they would've taken it.

So the logic here is that if Doc and Roleblocker are both scum then they would roleblock and kill you? I'm still not convinced this would the case:

A) This logic also works for killing cop, unless he's scum too. And obv scum should be very afraid of an active townie cop.

cool.gif But importantly also for killing tracker. Sure driver is strong, but tracker could catch BigC targetting a townie, plus then BigC would have to come up with a lie about who he blocked, and can also track night kills if I'm not mistaken? So why go for you when tracker also seems like a very juicy target N1. In any case, neither of you were killed, so I'm having a lot of trouble understanding how tracker, cop, doc, and driver are all still alive. I feel like at the very least one of these people must be scum.

Some random musing:
Let's say Twan is scum. Maybe their plan was to have his first cop target as a real townie to build credibility, but then was planning on finding scum appear town after that. In this case, he tried to investigate Grayfox, perhaps setting this up, but this plan got messed up by Cyghfer.

I'm not convinced Grayfox is innocent yet. MBD seems more sincere, but only by a touch, and I agree the only way to confirm MBD is to kill him.

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 15 2013, 04:07 PM
Post #27

The Shadow

Also I forgot: Cyg since you won "can't be nightkilled" you have to activate it if you want it to go into effect tonight

You do this by ( laugh.gif ) posting: and typing: "Come at me BroZ!"

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 15 2013, 06:16 PM
Post #28

The Shadow

I saw the first post by pidgey and shane, rolled my eyes, and was going to post "okay why don't you guys argue about it for another whole page..." only to realize there was another page and you already had.

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 15 2013, 07:34 PM
Post #29

The Shadow

Yeah I'm agreeing about MBD not seeming that attractive as a lynch. If he's scum he's doing a damn good job. It just sucks about his role and everything... fuck. Will reread more people this evening. In the mean time, MBD if you're really town, you can confirm this by proclaiming "I'm just a innocent and blameless FrankerZ" wub.gif

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 15 2013, 09:44 PM
Post #30

The Shadow

Lol if you think it will in any way change anyone's decision to know whether or not there will be a gun tomorrow, let me know and I'll clarify. Town making correct decisions is more important than me trolling you guys with FrankerZ's.

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 15 2013, 09:54 PM
Post #31

The Shadow

As of right now, it is unlikely that there will be a gun. And no, I cannot clarify FrankerZ.

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 15 2013, 10:29 PM
Post #32

The Shadow

QUOTE (cyghfer @ Jul 15 2013, 09:57 PM) *
if i made a bigger afroz sandwich would the chance that i get a gun increase

also krystal if carl's role is a percentage-based role i'll be somewhat mad because dicerolls are fucking stupid in mafia

Just to clarify, I can't answer this or I would. I'm not withholding it by choice. You're certainly free to speculate amongst yourselves but I can't comment.

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 15 2013, 10:30 PM
Post #33

The Shadow

I can tell you that I am not a survivor though. My ONLY victory condition is town winning and it is unchangeable.

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 15 2013, 11:25 PM
Post #34

The Shadow

QUOTE (Pidgey @ Jul 15 2013, 11:02 PM) *
Anyway deadline is thursday?

So im gonna take a small step back and think about it.

##unvote

Will still (99%) vote between MBD and shane but dont really have a favorita at the moment

This is basically exactly where I am right now, and why I haven't voted. I keep swinging between grayfox/mbd, and some weird scenario where the reason we're having so much trouble deciding is because it's like twan/bosscrab or blust/twan or some other afk/zero reads to go off of team and we're just town yelling at each other.

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 15 2013, 11:58 PM
Post #35

The Shadow

QUOTE (cyghfer @ Jul 15 2013, 11:56 PM) *
aw fuck it im too curious about this ##try slipper on Shane

My body is ready.

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 16 2013, 03:09 PM
Post #36

The Shadow

Twan convince me you're not scum plz.

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 16 2013, 04:19 PM
Post #37

The Shadow

Just reread Sync and realized Bosscrab targeted Spineshark last night, who was the night kill. Hah that's some shit. Okay wait. Bosscrab supposedly activated the cinderella shit, which culminated in a picture contest of Cyg and Shane... that he himself is the sole person to enter?

Are we missing something here. Bosscrab, what are you the boss of the crabs, or the boss of the mafia scum team?

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 16 2013, 06:15 PM
Post #38

The Shadow

QUOTE (cyghfer @ Jul 16 2013, 06:09 PM) *
i don't really have any sense of who has the most consensus for lynch right now. maybe everyone could order mbd/grayfox/shane from most to least want to lynch?

1. Grayfox
2. Shane
3. MBD

The more I think about it the more I want to lynch Twan, because I cannot assess other people without first knowing if we can trust Pidgey/Bosscrab as town. I think waiting 'til tomorrow is the best path despite that though.

Will try to actually post some more useful thoughts this evening.

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 16 2013, 08:26 PM
Post #39

The Shadow

You know, Twan voting MBD really solidifies my desire to do this for the moment:

##vote Grayfox

I'll remain open to suggestions though. Also more FrankerFun coming so we'll see if that changes anything huehuehue, are you ready!?

+Quote Post
CarlSagan
post Jul 16 2013, 09:08 PM
Post #40

The Shadow

QUOTE (cyghfer @ Jul 16 2013, 08:36 PM) *
carl can you tell me if it's likely that i'll actually be bulletproof tonight

Pretty likely but not 100%.

Alright so, one part of my role that I've been hiding has to do with the people who enter my contests. You guys might have noticed that I was pretty quick to call BigC out as scum right after he entered my first contest. There's more to that than just the fact that I thought he seemed scummy. I didn't want to say anything earlier because I didn't want to discourage scum from playing my games, but now I've realized I might be able to use this in reverse: discouraging scum from entering my games might be a good thing!

Thus I have thought of the following game: only if you're town, take any famous image, and photoshop a FrankerZ onto one of the characters/people in the image and post it. I feel like this is a win/win scenario for us, because if this scares scum off, then I might be able to confirm at least one person as town. And if any scum do play the game, I can learn something about them just like w/ BigC

Also my role is now known as WifomerZ.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th February 2020 - 12:43 AM