IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> When should i get an ASC?, because i'm wondering
Angelus_Ov_Letum
post Jul 20 2006, 08:53 PM
Post #1

Tranoid

So, i'm wondering about how long should i wait untill i buy an ASC. around what skill level should i be at, and other things. i'm only really asking this because it seems like i havn't played much, but i allready want an ASC, and i'm wondering if i should wait to get one, or get it as soon as i can. But please, i don't want people trying to push me towards a certain type of ASC, i've made my choice on that. So, thanks for any advice you can offer.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Deets
post Jul 21 2006, 12:35 PM
Post #2

all jew (about damaging it)

When you want one?

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Jul 21 2006, 12:45 PM
Post #3

Banned Routine

I was going to say when you have the money, but Deets' answer works, too.

--------------------
I respond so fast I might break the prison glass.
So you're saying you should be able to act like this to a forum administrator, or a teacher, or a police officer, or your own parents and get away with it. You're supposed to respect these folks.

If you or a friend has the Sailor Moon S (uncut) boxset, or any of the Sailor Moon movies (uncut), and would like to sell or trade them, please contact me!
QUOTE (_ηρα @ Jul 13 2008, 05:15 AM) *
The way I see it, me and Axem are lucky in that we have around 4 years to avoid becoming an utter fuckup like you. It's a nice feeling, being young.

+Quote Post
Angelus_Ov_Letum
post Jul 21 2006, 01:53 PM
Post #4

Tranoid

haha i get it. i'll get one when i get the money. i was just thinking that maybe it wasn't appropriate to get one after 2 days of having the game, but i guess i should get one as soon as i can. thanks for the help, peoples.

+Quote Post
FrozenHalo
post Jul 23 2006, 06:25 PM
Post #5

God damnit, not the toast!

Im two days late, but if its anything to you I got my Ransai before I actualy owned any Popnmusic for myself.

I think I had played only 3 times at an arcade lockin when a friend brought his prior to that.

And I could clear 10s.

--------------------
QUOTE (Schlagwerk @ Jan 28 2009, 02:04 PM) *
Dolce's left hand...

has more teeth than you
bye

+Quote Post
Angelus_Ov_Letum
post Jul 23 2006, 09:56 PM
Post #6

Tranoid

XD a 10 was the first song i cleared. i've gotten pretty good on the mini, but i don't want to get too good, and be completly thrown off by the ASC. but yeah, i think i should get it as soon as possible.

+Quote Post
FrozenHalo
post Jul 24 2006, 12:40 AM
Post #7

God damnit, not the toast!

Really there is no such thing as getting thrown off by the mini. If anything it WILL help you, just not by leaps and bounds. It more less keeps you into the pattern/button placement kinda deal.

But once you start clearing 25+es on the Mini it wont really help you much anymore.

--------------------
QUOTE (Schlagwerk @ Jan 28 2009, 02:04 PM) *
Dolce's left hand...

has more teeth than you
bye

+Quote Post
Angelus_Ov_Letum
post Jul 25 2006, 12:58 AM
Post #8

Tranoid

well, i can clear 1 30, and almost everything 1-29, just a few to figure out the patterns on. but still, pop'n is an awesome game, and ic an't wait to get my ASC.

+Quote Post
Dewgy
post Jul 26 2006, 10:20 AM
Post #9

Tranoid

I had my Pop'n mini for oh, about two months before I'd ordered my Ransai. Never even SAW an ASC until that point (I went into Pop'n Music completely blind :3) and as soon as I got it it was the most amazing thing ever.

So don't wait, order today. tongue.gif It's well worth it.

--------------------
QUOTE(enojy)
my technique for innocent walls...
on the song select screen, simply rotate the turntable clockwise or counter-clockwise directly past innocent walls.
QUOTE(Schlagwerk)
My technique for Innocent Walls:
Take both hands off the controller. Hold my arms out straight infront of me (zombie style). Extend middle fingers.
For best experience, keep middle fingers parallel and turned upright.

+Quote Post
Angelus_Ov_Letum
post Jul 26 2006, 10:15 PM
Post #10

Tranoid

O__o order today? I GOTS NO MONEY!!! lol i'll order it when i get the money, if it's that amazing. I havn't seen an ASC in real life, so i'll be as shocked adn amazed as everyone else. and i need 275 for my Fighting Homaru pop'n DASC, and i'm at 35. i've got a long road ahead of me... on a side note, what colors should i use on my controller. theres a picture of the controller on the website, so tell me what colors i should go with. www.desktoparcade.com for those of you too lazy to type.

+Quote Post
Dewgy
post Jul 28 2006, 12:14 AM
Post #11

Tranoid

I've seen the Fighting Hinomaru a bunch of times, and although it's a nice design, I'd say go for something a little more personalized. tongue.gif

--------------------
QUOTE(enojy)
my technique for innocent walls...
on the song select screen, simply rotate the turntable clockwise or counter-clockwise directly past innocent walls.
QUOTE(Schlagwerk)
My technique for Innocent Walls:
Take both hands off the controller. Hold my arms out straight infront of me (zombie style). Extend middle fingers.
For best experience, keep middle fingers parallel and turned upright.

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Jul 28 2006, 12:16 AM
Post #12

Banned Routine

I just have hot pink with silver glitter.

But it looks :0

--------------------
I respond so fast I might break the prison glass.
So you're saying you should be able to act like this to a forum administrator, or a teacher, or a police officer, or your own parents and get away with it. You're supposed to respect these folks.

If you or a friend has the Sailor Moon S (uncut) boxset, or any of the Sailor Moon movies (uncut), and would like to sell or trade them, please contact me!
QUOTE (_ηρα @ Jul 13 2008, 05:15 AM) *
The way I see it, me and Axem are lucky in that we have around 4 years to avoid becoming an utter fuckup like you. It's a nice feeling, being young.

+Quote Post
Angelus_Ov_Letum
post Jul 28 2006, 12:19 AM
Post #13

Tranoid

eh, i just don't think I want to save up the money for that, but any opinions are appreciated. But i've got a problem. i've got enough ($45) for 1 more pop'n game, and i'd like to buy it soon, because all of the games are at a sale price, but i'd also like the DASC as soon as possible. my question is should i get another pop'n game, or put that money towards the ASC?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2020 - 12:44 AM