IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

42 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Birthday Thread, Put your announcements here only please.
Axem Rangers
post Dec 29 2006, 06:39 PM
Post #1

Banned Routine

This thread is pretty [Neat], huh.

--------------------
I respond so fast I might break the prison glass.
So you're saying you should be able to act like this to a forum administrator, or a teacher, or a police officer, or your own parents and get away with it. You're supposed to respect these folks.

If you or a friend has the Sailor Moon S (uncut) boxset, or any of the Sailor Moon movies (uncut), and would like to sell or trade them, please contact me!
QUOTE (_ηρα @ Jul 13 2008, 05:15 AM) *
The way I see it, me and Axem are lucky in that we have around 4 years to avoid becoming an utter fuckup like you. It's a nice feeling, being young.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Jan 6 2007, 02:17 PM
Post #2

Banned Routine

hpdsz0

ohmy.gif

--------------------
So you're saying you should be able to act like this to a forum administrator, or a teacher, or a police officer, or your own parents and get away with it. You're supposed to respect these folks.

If you or a friend has the Sailor Moon S (uncut) boxset, or any of the Sailor Moon movies (uncut), and would like to sell or trade them, please contact me!
The way I see it, me and Axem are lucky in that we have around 4 years to avoid becoming an utter fuckup like you. It's a nice feeling, being young.

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Jan 28 2007, 09:16 PM
Post #3

Banned Routine

Happy birthday, BBH. I have always enjoyed your sheep.

Spiral: ...LA LA LA LALA LA LALALA

--------------------

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Jan 30 2007, 12:06 AM
Post #4

Banned Routine

dude McFluffy is the shit. Here's hoping you have another sweet year of not being dead, buddy.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Apr 26 2007, 12:40 PM
Post #5

Banned Routine

Hey he doesn't really come here but happy birthday Mr. P. Holmes.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post May 27 2007, 03:42 PM
Post #6

Banned Routine

Celebrate this anniversary...of your birth.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post May 27 2007, 10:25 PM
Post #7

Banned Routine

lastword

--------------------

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Jun 6 2007, 09:01 PM
Post #8

Banned Routine

Remy is the King Of Groove.

Except he doesn't suck.

Happy Birthday~ buddy.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Jun 6 2007, 10:22 PM
Post #9

Banned Routine

QUOTE(otaku1313 @ Jun 6 2007, 11:09 PM) *
REMY IS THE ONLY MAN (american) WITH A aaa.gif ON RUGGED ASH ANOTHER! HE JUST DOESN'T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW! btns.gif might find out and beat his score dry.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Jul 24 2007, 10:53 AM
Post #10

Banned Routine

I don't hate you, Jigglypuff. :3
See you!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Aug 23 2007, 04:40 PM
Post #11

Banned Routine

That burn was made of scorpion fire.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Sep 9 2007, 01:57 PM
Post #12

Banned Routine

HPBD DDRaHolic.

QUOTE(FrozenHalo @ Sep 9 2007, 02:53 PM) *
fucking rmz and his birthdays, making me feel obligated to say happy birthday

Seriously what a fucking jerk.

Happy bitthday to the only guy around here that seems to like GF besides me and miab. btns.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Sep 20 2007, 04:02 PM
Post #13

Banned Routine

trip machina, for your birthday, try playing TRIP MACHINE with the BASS turned up!!!

haha happy birthday guys.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Sep 29 2007, 02:00 PM
Post #14

Banned Routine

great job

--------------------

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Nov 22 2007, 12:00 AM
Post #15

Banned Routine

celebrate
celebrate
every night's a night

--------------------

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Dec 2 2007, 03:50 AM
Post #16

Banned Routine

thanks guys

--------------------

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Dec 3 2007, 03:03 PM
Post #17

Banned Routine

Breast of ruck on yoor buurfday, miab.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Dec 22 2007, 08:42 PM
Post #18

Banned Routine

fletcherfletcherfletcherfletcher

--------------------

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Jan 7 2008, 12:30 PM
Post #19

Banned Routine

if you didn't know before you know now he told you so
klonoa rocks a shoe just like the bride of tokyo

--------------------

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Jan 7 2008, 05:37 PM
Post #20

Banned Routine

QUOTE(Oni+ @ Jan 7 2008, 05:33 PM) *
go spiral
is yo birfday
we gonne party like
ITS YO BIRFDAY
we gonna sip ovaltine like its yo birfday
and you know we don't give a crap it's not your birthday! (excuse my french)

--------------------

+Quote Post

42 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 10:11 PM