Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> whoa, so that's what 2017 was like!? verified first official inaugural 2018 post, TENI TENI TENIMYU TENI TAISOU!
ErAseRmoTor maXi...
post Jan 6 2018, 12:01 AM
Post #1

The Shadow

on top of last year we heralded a new year by a group radio calisthenics http://forum.solidstatesquad.com/index.php?showtopic=8250 .in that manner, did you tag along? just in case, there's a brief refresher. it's radio exercise, each and everyone can join in http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm7960417 .it's instant to see, even newcomers can enjoy in it by each and every person no matter the time schedule . you are spruced-up by expensive suit to always in a conference, board meeting etc, and big money bags salary? are you scullion? arcade cashier? mariachi band? from former to any conceivable, radio calisthenics can fit whatever you answer . OK!

introduction is over, so what about 2017? it's 2018 which means we have to quick year-in-review comments.2017 was always chock-full to truly supply curveballs down to the very clock.for a sum-up, maybe a one-word-describe of 2017.I'll think.hm.how about : you know of "祭り込む" (matsurikomu)? from dictionary in english translated : "To place an obnoxious person in an out-of-the-way post to be rid of him or her." hmm.there doesn't yet exist dead-ringer word for suitable crackshot precise antonym, I think it would be : "To place an obnoxious person in #1 eye-catching post to suffer him or her." lightheartedly, therefore if someone invents it, that would be my 2017 word!

but I guess time really does move forward.

well, it's only 12 months, anyway.with strong bodies and keen minds, let's keep going and see how to improve.by-the-by, let's apply ourselves to utilize extra shrewd mindset to attack this year !! so , let's do our best again in 2018 and everyone have a good one

thank you. happy new year !
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Jan 6 2018, 12:07 AM
Post #2

funny yet handsome

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

( TANE IS LOVE [updated a bunch])
QUOTE (Junglist King @ Oct 8 2009, 01:44 PM) *
pabst blue ribobn
+Quote Post
Marlie Tang
post Jan 6 2018, 12:11 AM
Post #3

To See a Butterfly

This post is for saying this fucking words:

That year sux
That year were the worst bullshit i can see, and that were not my friend, and you,
2018 people, better not a motherfuckers, not be bigh motherfuckers

>=( ahí 201 se ven
+Quote Post
post Feb 7 2018, 03:33 PM
Post #4

DJ Battle This User

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th March 2018 - 03:57 PM