IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How do I passed 40s?, My new wall.
Khaistyle
post Mar 1 2006, 01:16 PM
Post #1

Dazzlin' Darlin

So, I passed all the 39s minus Classic 10 EX and UK Hit Chart on Pop'n 11CS. I used to thing Votum Stellarum was impossible so I've come a long way this last month. But so far the only 40 I've been able to successfully pass most of the time is Bali Trance Ura EX. The next easiest 40 is ELEGY?! I was wondering how people got up to the level of passing 40s, 41s and 42s all the time. Did you whore in training mode? Or perhaps you just sort of naturally progressed into it (which I find hard to believe because I've hit walls for months at lvl 32, 36 and 39 before.) Maybe I should go back and try to pass UK Hit Chart since I'm really bad at the hitting 3-and-4-buttons-at-a-time-over-and-over-at-fast-BPM stuff. Any help at all would be appreciated.

--------------------
NOTE: this is my old account, don't update anymore, don't battle people anymore, but I do have a new VJA account on the rise. (Remy please delete this if you can so I can post under a new name.)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
chotto kiitena
post Mar 1 2006, 05:34 PM
Post #2

INFERNO

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

There are some easier 40s, but they're on the earlier games. Stuff like Hard Rock EX, or Techno Pop EX (although I think that's a 39 now at the arcade sad.gif ) or apparently UK Pop '80 EX but I always found that impossible anyway so I dunno.

--------------------

+Quote Post
tomokosasaki
post Mar 1 2006, 09:07 PM
Post #3

Dazzlin' Darlin

its odd you didnt clear uk hit chart, its one of the easier 39s..

--------------------
user posted image
*THE LARGEST BEMANI LYRIC DATABASE IN THE WORLD*

+Quote Post
Khaistyle
post Mar 2 2006, 01:10 AM
Post #4

Dazzlin' Darlin

Well, for me heavy mashing stuff is hard. If its repeated hitting 4 or 5 notes at a time on every 8th not that gets really hectic. Actually its just the ending to UK Hit Chart I can't do, I usually finish with a border fail and 95K.

Also, WTF is with the ending to Contemperary Nation 2? Its harder than the original I think.

--------------------
NOTE: this is my old account, don't update anymore, don't battle people anymore, but I do have a new VJA account on the rise. (Remy please delete this if you can so I can post under a new name.)

+Quote Post
Ninja Hero Shino...
post Mar 6 2006, 08:58 AM
Post #5

Evergreen

I pretty much naturally progressed into 40s. Back when I played on small controller, I hit a wall at 39 going into 40, and surprisingly passed Classic 7 after only about 2 40s on small. Then I got my ASC, and (thankfully) didn't have much problem transitioning (started out at about 37s and some 38s, and quickly moved up). I hit the wall again going into 40s for about a month, then I cleared two in one day (Popn Taisou[which is a 39 now anyway i think] and Zen-Jazz[this I whored to no end]). After that, clearing new 40s seemed to just come on a pretty regular basis, with some taking longer than others. You just neeed to give it time.

After that, going into 41s isn't *too* bad. They are harder than 40s obviously, but the jump from 40 to 41 is nothing like the jump from 41 to 42. I've only cleared one 42 (trauma punk), and slowly working on Classic 11 and that one on 12 thats like over 300 bpm.

+Quote Post
Khaistyle
post Mar 7 2006, 07:40 PM
Post #6

Dazzlin' Darlin

I randomly got better these last couple of days:

I passed Joukyou Rap, Zen Jazz, Nebula, Forest Snow and Pretty Miyabi.

I still can't do the ending to Contemperary Nation 2 though. sad.gif

any ideas?

Also, Flow Beat has a fucking hard chart discuss.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ninja Hero Shino...
post Mar 8 2006, 08:37 AM
Post #7

Evergreen

Contemporary Nation 2 actually took me a few tries to pass when it first came out, and that was when I was already clearing a number of 41s, and most 40s. It just has a weird ending.

I haven't played Flow Beat yet (well I have, as EX stage, haven't played it normally yet), so I can't judge on it :x

+Quote Post
Desoulman
post Nov 24 2006, 10:59 AM
Post #8

Dazzlin' Darlin

I haven't even cleared all the 36's yet, and I've passed Rock Guitar Absolute ex a few times now on 9.

+Quote Post
over there
post Nov 27 2006, 09:42 PM
Post #9

World's Biggest Xythar Fan No Longer

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

Turban is easy. Should never have been rerated to a 41. As long as you can do scales with one hand you'll be fine.

+Quote Post
Desoulman
post Dec 1 2006, 06:50 PM
Post #10

Dazzlin' Darlin

321 Stars seemed pretty easy when I finally passed it last night (or maybe 8 has an easy lifebar).

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2020 - 01:03 AM