Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Need Doubles Rival, Realistically 5-9
burns
post Feb 11 2010, 05:33 PM
Post #1

Evergreen

DJ Battle This User

I know I need to get my scores posted, but I won't be able to do doubles until next week when I get some new microswitches for the other side of my controller. If there are any active doubles players, regardless of level, please PM me if you're interested in being rivals. I'm going to be looking up your scores soon anyways, so be proactive and defend them happy.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
*NYAA
post Feb 12 2010, 07:28 AM
Post #2

The Shadow

DJ Battle This User

im up to 6s-easy 7/8s but i can play only on actual cab so scores aren't "legit" here, unless there is a way to compare public vs non-public scores(where i can add cab scores)

--------------------
Sound/kors k

The super director L.E.D., said "I like American-based resorts", and felt that there wasn't enough black music and told me to fix that.

+Quote Post
pimpmachine
post Feb 12 2010, 12:15 PM
Post #3

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

i just back into doubles this week after a few years. mostly play 7-9 and ive passed a few 10s but those are usually pushing the limit for me.

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
One Niceass Indi...
post Feb 12 2010, 04:05 PM
Post #4

they keep referring to me as that

I'm a 9-dan according to Red and 8th CS. Still 7-dan on empress.

--------------------
It never ends.

You call it a miracle.

Others opt to refer to it by its ORIGINAL NAME

+Quote Post
m335h73r
post Feb 12 2010, 06:15 PM
Post #5

Roll for Tier

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE (pimpmachine @ Feb 12 2010, 09:15 AM) *
i just back into doubles this week after a few years. mostly play 7-9 and ive passed a few 10s but those are usually pushing the limit for me.

yeah this is me.

EDIT: also the TT's in my RE are really janky so most of my skills are hindered by it.

This post has been edited by m335h73r: Feb 12 2010, 06:15 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
burns
post Feb 13 2010, 01:04 AM
Post #6

Evergreen

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE (m335h73r @ Feb 12 2010, 05:15 PM) *
yeah this is me.

EDIT: also the TT's in my RE are really janky so most of my skills are hindered by it.

sounds like a lot of us are close, i can pass a few 10's, but still manage to fail miserably at lower. i don't have many scores but what i do have i will upload tomorrow. i haven't had any type of rival yet...is there a thread i can read up on for how rivals works? i've searched nemesis but am guessing how it works is posted elsewhere. microswitches get here mid next week and then i'll be ready to gradually suck less.

+Quote Post
TBsmasher
post Mar 12 2010, 07:46 AM
Post #7

Dazzlin' Darlin

DJ Battle This User

I just DJ battled you and we seem to be on pretty even ground. The only score you really killed me on is JALS, but I haven't been updating my scores at all, so it could be closer. Before you say anything about my singles scores, I rarely play singles anymore and I haven't updated those in at least a year. I will get around to updating scores and playing more the rest of the month, so let me know if you want to focus on a specific style.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 04:20 AM