MIXTURE A FAXX Red Watch2
----------------- wall of 15 nonhardclear --------------------
POWER B   reunion Fairies EXUSIA G59 Session9 Candy Cookie Chocolate
MIXTURE B Hades rage
----------------- wall of 25 nonhardclear --------------------
POWER C   CandyGaly GoldenCross Sense DOMINION
MIXTURE C OML FAKE
----------------- wall of 31 nonhardclear --------------------
POWER D   AA Colors Evans FireFire InnocentA oratio Scripted SSS shonenA Denjin MASSIVE
MIXTURE D phantom Sakura valse Vanessa
----------------- wall of 46 nonhardclear --------------------
POWER E   LaserCruster moon_child mosaic V setsugekka concertino kagonotori
MIXTURE E DoIt 1or8 PleaseDontGo SCREAMSQUAD TROOPERS InnocentH
----------------- wall of trythesefirst ------------
POWER F   A gigadelicH gigadelicA ristaccia trippingcontact sakurastorm

(updated for beat#2, and some minor changes)
(I wrote power and mixture but it basically means: power=base skill, mixture=itdepends)

I'm lingering between 25 and 15 and I think snow fairies and golden cross (I suck at this) are coming next but damn I do not really see me doing very well on anything else. Hell, I feel like I'd get sasoribi hard on a good random before any of the other stuff like exusia, G59, etc

So I'm wondering what would be the best thing for me to do at this point besides the vague JAM HARDER or PRACTICE
Should I just jam on everything between the wall of 25 and 46, focus on stuff like AA, whore faster stuff like candy galy, or what?
I know I'm really far from kaiden still, but it seems like I'm falling apart on anything dense sideways like chocolatestriker or exusia. Will playing stuff like AA, firefire, laser cruster, golden cross fix this?

Or just list off whatever you were doing at this point, I guess. I need some guidance for I am feeble mellow.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
One Niceass Indi...
post Nov 1 2010, 09:54 AM
Post #2

they keep referring to me as that

Wow is Paradisus really that hard? There aren't many scratches, jackhammers, CNs, slowdowns, or anything else that has made most of the recent OMESes tough...

Anyway if you think you'll HC 蠍火 before exusia and G59 then you're probably better at songs that aren't dense clusterfucks of notes...which happen to be every recent 12, besides the insane scratching ones. I guess my best advice would be to work on hand stamina. You're in Japan, right? If I were on eAmuse I'd make a custom course of some really dense 12s. Songs like 冥, 卑弥呼, p†p (when it becomes available), quell, EXUSIA, Bad Maniacs all work but I think you're limited to 4 so just pick and choose.

also if reunion is seriously in the "upper 10dan/lower kaiden" tier of 12s then ffffff cant wait to play it }|P*

--------------------
It never ends.

You call it a miracle.

Others opt to refer to it by its ORIGINAL NAME

+Quote Post
over there
post Nov 1 2010, 09:57 AM
Post #3

World's Biggest Xythar Fan No Longer

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE (Fungi @ Nov 1 2010, 10:36 AM) *
I'm lingering between 27 and 16 and I think snow fairies and golden cross (I suck at this) are coming next but damn I do not really see me doing very well on anything else. Hell, I feel like I'd get sasoribi hard on a good random before any of the other stuff like exusia, G59, etc

So I'm wondering what would be the best thing for me to do at this point besides the vague JAM HARDER or PRACTICE
Should I just jam on everything between the wall of 27 and 46, focus on stuff like AA, whore faster stuff like candy galy, or what?
I know I'm really far from kaiden still, but it seems like I'm falling apart on anything dense sideways like chocolatestriker or exusia. Will playing stuff like AA, firefire, laser cruster, golden cross fix this?

Or just list off whatever you were doing at this point, I guess. I need some guidance for I am feeble mellow.gif

I'm having the exact same problem you are except on CS. I'll get back to you on AC WALL OF NONHARDCLEARS once I finish playing all these damn 11s, up to Troopz with all HCs so far but I can't get Bounce^3 yet. Failed on the last scratch of the song today :[

Playing slower note-heavy songs will help with the faster ones later, I've found that once I can AAA something with 1X00 amount of notes to 1X99 amount of notes I can pretty much get close on any similar song. My AC barrier is like 1500 but at home I'm working up to the 1800 barrier or so.

Also lol FAXX is really high on there, should probably be in wall of 33 imo. Also rage belongs in Try These First or 46 NHC since you can just anmitsu it btns.gif

Oh and I almost got fairies [a] HC first time using random on it so take that as you will, I AA hard failed in the last jack of the song, final measure.

+Quote Post
One Niceass Indi...
post Nov 1 2010, 10:11 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (over there @ Nov 1 2010, 07:57 AM) *
Also lol FAXX is really high on there, should probably be in wall of 33 imo. Also rage belongs in Try These First or 46 NHC since you can just anmitsu it btns.gif

i've only HCed those charts once each

conclusion: don't bother trying to HC faxx or rage useal fungi they are horrible

--------------------
It never ends.

You call it a miracle.

+Quote Post
over there
post Nov 1 2010, 10:24 AM
Post #5

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

faxx is like do it once do it every time
rage is like do it once then never bother with hard again

+Quote Post
Fungi
post Nov 1 2010, 10:26 AM
Post #6

Candy Galy

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE (Junglist King @ Nov 2 2010, 12:54 AM) *
Wow is Paradisus really that hard? There aren't many scratches, jackhammers, CNs, slowdowns, or anything else that has made most of the recent OMESes tough...

Anyway if you think you'll HC 蠍火 before exusia and G59 then you're probably better at songs that aren't dense clusterfucks of notes...which happen to be every recent 12, besides the insane scratching ones. I guess my best advice would be to work on hand stamina. You're in Japan, right? If I were on eAmuse I'd make a custom course of some really dense 12s. Songs like 冥, 卑弥呼, p†p (when it becomes available), quell, EXUSIA, Bad Maniacs all work but I think you're limited to 4 so just pick and choose.

also if reunion is seriously in the "upper 10dan/lower kaiden" tier of 12s then ffffff cant wait to play it }|P*

I only played paradisus once (on the hellish nonrandom), but it's full of scales that go as fast as 32nds and has little jacks sprinkled around near the end and chord jacks+stairs, other really ridiculous stuff. Time will tell, but I'd guess it's earned its place in the top tier for hard clears. Of course I am still a scrub.

reunion isn't that hard overall, definitely not that bad to normal clear, but it's got several really bad clusters and then a really long fast stream with extra stuff at the end so it ends up being pretty hard to hard clear (can't say for sure since it's only playable in expert)
Original courses aren't out yet so I've been using rival best courses of subcards (2ch thread dedicated to them and stuff), I guess I'll keep jamming on those dense songs.

QUOTE (over there @ Nov 2 2010, 12:57 AM) *
I'm having the exact same problem you are except on CS. I'll get back to you on AC WALL OF NONHARDCLEARS once I finish playing all these damn 11s, up to Troopz with all HCs so far but I can't get Bounce^3 yet. Failed on the last scratch of the song today :[

Playing slower note-heavy songs will help with the faster ones later, I've found that once I can AAA something with 1X00 amount of notes to 1X99 amount of notes I can pretty much get close on any similar song. My AC barrier is like 1500 but at home I'm working up to the 1800 barrier or so.

Oh and I almost got fairies [a] HC first time using random on it so take that as you will, I AA hard failed in the last jack of the song, final measure.

Heh, I found bouncex3 fairly doable on 1P mirror, since it gives you the main jacks all on 1, 2, and 3. My first hard clear was just on random though and I haven't touched it in standard since.
I definitely feel fairies coming, it's just that I need to catch measures 37-44 properly one of these days. http://textage.cc/score/18/dancwith.html?1AC00
That, and I haven't played it on hard that much (will use premium free for that like a coward)

Your scoring is way higher than mine for 11s, since I can only AAA stuff like R5(sran) or in the sky, and sometimes hitting that AAA on quasar and Empire State Glory. Maybe I should work on scoring stuff like inazuma and andromeda too.
edit: what do you mean same problem you're past these walls and on the infinite kaiden path to nirvana

As for lolfaxx and lolrage, I might play around with those on CS if I ever get bored but those clear lamps aren't that important to me tongue.gif

+Quote Post
over there
post Nov 1 2010, 10:59 AM
Post #7

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

My problem is I rarely get bitter choc and everything in POWER A, minus nageki and quell which I've never done. I've hit a lucky random on Gobey too but that's it.

Hell, I've only done OML 3 times, FAKE once, and Hades once. Then again it wasn't AC so maybe I'm just interpreting the table wrong for CS.

+Quote Post
Fungi
post Nov 1 2010, 11:34 AM
Post #8

Candy Galy

DJ Battle This User

Well if you can read those things and don't do anything silly like cover 1-3 masterfully while scratching on a KOC (not that you can't do the same on AC if your hands reach that far) it's not that different.
Just whore out Secrets or Sun Field or something until you get used to AC turntablez. Maybe some mosaic for occasional nasty patterns.

+Quote Post
m335h73r
post Nov 1 2010, 12:25 PM
Post #9

Roll for Tier

DJ Battle This User

Fake Time is easier to HC than Gordon Closs.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

EDIT: holy crap valse is easier to HC than Fire Fire, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha no.

--------------------

+Quote Post
One Niceass Indi...
post Nov 1 2010, 01:29 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (m335h73r @ Nov 1 2010, 10:25 AM) *
EDIT: holy crap valse is easier to HC than Fire Fire, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha no.

pretty sure i couldnt HC fire fire on AC

then again i never play it whereas i play valse like 3 times or more when i hit up sirius

we could argue about this list for eternity but fuck that. i just noticed "DoIt" being on there wait what. is this supposed to be DUE TOMORROW...not that it's on AC anymore....

--------------------
It never ends.

You call it a miracle.

+Quote Post
m335h73r
post Nov 1 2010, 02:27 PM
Post #11

Roll for Tier

DJ Battle This User

Fire Fire is absurdly easy to HC even on AC. I cannot comprehend how the crazy 3 note triple and quad jacks of valse can be considered easier than the rhythmic 3 note chord progressions in fire fire.

Hell most of the songs in the lower tiers are completely misranked Candy OMES's are easier than Dominion? wtf? I mean, Dominion is hilariously easy to time, but that one part is stupid hard to get through on hard gauge.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ErAseRmoTor maXi...
post Nov 1 2010, 05:34 PM
Post #12

The Shadow

what's quell doing next to nageki and scorpion fire

does mixture refer to charts with an emphasis on speed changes/scratches/jacks/endings harder than the rest of the song, if so why are vanessa and kagonotori listed under it

+Quote Post
m335h73r
post Nov 1 2010, 05:36 PM
Post #13

Roll for Tier

DJ Battle This User

Vanessa is like, the easiest of the specific style "boss songs".

--------------------

+Quote Post
spineshark
post Nov 1 2010, 06:08 PM
Post #14

I like back.

DJ Battle This User

I don't think I played FF on AC, but I don't see how it'd be worse than Concertino, Troopers or Setsugekka (all of which I did play...and completely failed)

+Quote Post
Fungi
post Nov 1 2010, 06:47 PM
Post #15

Candy Galy

DJ Battle This User

Oops, doit should have been icarus. I saw イカ and thought squid, but ika was icarus oops
Mixture just means there are some non-typical things (jacks, speed, scratch, etc) that make them harder/easier for some people.
So things listed as the same letter would be in the same "wall" (firefire vs vanessa, valse)

I dunno about you guys but I think fire fire's scratches near the end are a really easy way to die.
And it's not too hard to BS fake time (I did it far before I was able to do golden cross)

Why are we even arguing about this ;_;

+Quote Post
over there
post Nov 1 2010, 08:04 PM
Post #16

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE (Fungi @ Nov 1 2010, 11:34 AM) *
Well if you can read those things and don't do anything silly like cover 1-3 masterfully while scratching on a KOC

sad.gif
This is what I have been doing since I started playing when 6th CS was the newest style.

QUOTE (m335h73r @ Nov 1 2010, 12:25 PM) *
Fake Time is easier to HC than Gordon Closs.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Fake COULD be easier in AC thanks to being able to tell notes apart better, I'll get back to you on that. But yeah valse is some easy peasy shit compared to fire fire on AC dude.

+Quote Post
Jadin
post Nov 1 2010, 08:08 PM
Post #17

I♥prat fall

sorry for some generic comment but just have fun playing whatever the hardest songs you can instead of over-analyzing stuff and it'll be better in the long run :>

--------------------
[21:17:43] <+Jadin> sry I fell asleep making spaghetti

+Quote Post
m335h73r
post Nov 1 2010, 08:40 PM
Post #18

Roll for Tier

DJ Battle This User

QUOTE (over there @ Nov 1 2010, 06:04 PM) *
But yeah valse is some easy peasy shit compared to fire fire on AC dude.

my consistent AA HC of Fire Fire [A] vs. my border A HC on valse says otherwise.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fungi
post Nov 1 2010, 09:14 PM
Post #19

Candy Galy

DJ Battle This User

Keep in mind these are basically "how hard is it to get that hard clear lamp"
valse is tough, maybe a little underrated, but it's not impossible to hard clear and even a little easier than fire fire since it doesn't make you cover chord streams while scratching

Jadin that's probably what I'll be doing so I don't burn out. Really enjoying electric massive diver and snow fairies' charts (and we love shonan)

+Quote Post
Fake-ass John Tr...
post Nov 2 2010, 01:55 AM
Post #20

betty spaghetti

DJ Battle This User

Fire Fire is impossible for me on AC, just as Evans is and Setsugekka and Concertino and everything thats a 12 with more than 5 scratches. I need a new playstyle :/

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2018 - 06:02 PM