discuss

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bapple cider vin...
post Aug 15 2016, 03:40 PM
Post #2

The Village of the Lovers of Heckran

I heard it via a YouTube recording of someone playing it on a MUSECA machine, but not showing the player. I have never seen the game IRL or someone playing it in front of me or in front of a camera. I don't know much about anything about it. I think I would understand it a lot more if I did. Or if I lived in another State besides Florida, where you can't even attend a Vipassana session, much less play Bemani (I actually haven't checked FL locations in a very long time), I would have seen it by now and had a more experienced opinion. However, I do not understand the equalization effects that are rampant across the whole song. Why are they there? I want to live tomorrow. Watch One Piece. Other than that, it was an alright tune. The first instance of chiptune synth (the first time the iidx-like buttons flash across the playing field, I think) was a bit cheesy, because the mood of the song before that point was very very different. I'm high on legal CBD oil.

--------------------

hualep ola whef

+Quote Post
One Niceass Indi...
post Aug 16 2016, 02:13 PM
Post #3

they keep referring to me as that

I played this once at R1 and it sucked but it's probably better than Re-Rave or Project Diva, maybe even Pump it Up

Ugly, anime-saturated interface, bland songlist which will only appeal to you if you're really really into SDVX OSTs or if your screenname used to be Nihopalaoa. Game plays like 5-line pop'n if the buttons were also SDVX knobs. It has potential to be "decent" (in the same way that jubeat is decent) but yeah I really don't like it and I hope it doesn't get tangled up in any crossover events because if it does that means I'll have to spend time and money playing it to unlock 11s and 12s bluhhhhhh

--------------------
It never ends.

You call it a miracle.

Others opt to refer to it by its ORIGINAL NAME

+Quote Post
Prims
post Aug 16 2016, 05:12 PM
Post #4

Rising in the Sun

i would say the songlist is way better than sdvx's so far

it just doesn't look interesting though and last time i was at lwm (which was a while ago) it was more credits than iidx lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
sync
post Aug 16 2016, 05:37 PM
Post #5

The Shadow

My only thought regarding Museca is the deep-seated fear that one day I'm going to wake up in a world were people don't make key-sounded rhythm games anymore.

+Quote Post
BigC
post Sep 11 2016, 09:31 PM
Post #6

Candy Galy

DJ Battle This User

Museca 1+1/2 fixed a lot of problems that Museca had when it came out. I still wouldn't play it unless I had to (like for multi-game crossover events).

--------------------

+Quote Post
sync
post Sep 11 2016, 09:42 PM
Post #7

The Shadow

I read that as (1+1)/2 and thought it was a joke name.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 10:19 AM