Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FOXY Redux, Trauma Punk EX
FoxxyIchibo
post Jan 4 2005, 07:22 PM
Post #1

Evergreen

First time I've checked the forums since I started posting scores. I really don't think this song is that hard, I almost passed it my first try and have passed it every try since. Its just repeated button mashing... I'll get a pic this weekend. That plastic pop thing seems pretty unlikely though, I'll look into it. I usually update scores by scrolling through the chart list about once a week and adding anything I see that is higher than what I posted. I was probably was looking at the Hyper screen, thought it was EX, saw my EX score was higher, and entered it in on accident. And yes, many of my EX scores are higher than my Hypers. <3
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FoxxyIchibo
post Jan 5 2005, 08:39 PM
Post #2

Evergreen

QUOTE(Big Fat Lobster @ Dec 29 2004, 11:20 AM)
Oh not to mention FOXY has the exact same score and combo number posted for Plastic Pop Hyper and Plastic Pop EX, scores posted 12 days apart.

That seems highly unlikely to me.

Mistake, apparently I've never even tried the Hyper.

QUOTE(catchyphraseowen)
But I find FOXY's whole fucking account to be REALLY questionable.

Thanks. Together you make the jesus for me and us. Whats so questionable about it?

QUOTE(catchyphraseowen)
And yeah, I'd say Trauma Punk is the easiest 42, but I can get a 93K so you'd think if it were easy they'd be higher than CSTA is. Ban time tongue.gif.

And your saying to ban me BECAUSE I SAY IT IS EASY. If I called it a Jew would that be better? My definition of easy has never been based on your score in a button mashing game, nor should I have to weigh my words based on CSTA's score. kthx<3

QUOTE(Crono)
However, I think his entire count is exceptionally questionable,

And what parts of my account do you find questionable? You and Owen could team up, and I could be a jolly fat Santa and check the list twice.

QUOTE(qkumbr)
honestly, i'd expect at LEAST a 96k from him if he were to state that the song is "not that hard."

Really? If I stated that it's "deliciously anal" should I get a score of AT LEAST 87k? How about if I call it mediocre? There's a lot of songs that are "not that hard" that I don't score high on. I don't see how you have any right to to set standards for me based on my choice of adjective.

And actually, it's so "not hard" that I 100k it. <3<3 I must be the Pop'nChrist

http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/FoxxyIchibo/?start=0

--------------------
I don't use a towel because I'm poor, sorry. :(~~

+Quote Post
FoxxyIchibo
post Jan 6 2005, 03:27 PM
Post #3

Evergreen

QUOTE(MAIcrosoft @ Jan 6 2005, 04:37 AM)
its this line of words thats bothers me

"And actually, it's so "not hard" that I 100k it. <3<3 I must be the Pop'nChrist"

its so uncool to make up jokes/lies about your scores and your skills

Well that fact that I've gotten so much crap about this song, which I still stand by as being 'not that hard', more than entitles me to make a joke about it. In fact, since several people are questioning my entire account I feel it entitles me to much more than this, so stay tuned. I hoped the picture would be so obviously fake that something like this wouldn't happen. I made it in Paint using 2 copy and pastes.

The fact that you thought I could possibly 100k it though does flatter me though. Considering I'm the only one I've ever seen play Pop'n I have no way of comparing myself. Thanks <3. I did see Random play one song when I was picking up my Ransai though... I beat one of his scores and he had to pull out his memory card ohmy.gif

As for what I play on, I had been using a homebuilt ASC up until a few weeks ago, which is pretty sexy if I say so myself (pics soon). I got a Ransai then and have been playing on that since.

I'll try and make a video this weekend. I'm not sure if my digital camera's video recording does sound though...

--------------------

+Quote Post
FoxxyIchibo
post Jan 6 2005, 10:01 PM
Post #4

Evergreen

QUOTE(~Amadeus~ @ Jan 6 2005, 07:20 PM)
Honestly, it just gives me more reasons to think you're a liar and to not believe any pictures you provide in the future.

Well, actually, I'm quite sure you'd find plenty of reasons on your own to think I'm a liar, regardless of any actions on my part.

Here's some free excuses for starters.

Accusation: On his photo-bucket account, several of the pictures have 2s after them. My GOD! He's edited those!
Solution: I had been letting Photobucket resize my 1MB pictures up until that point. My crappy .edu connection was dieing on me, so I used PSP to resize them and save bandwidth. I added a 2 after them so I could have the originals.

Accusation: He made a pic that looks pretty good using Paint! He could easily spend more time and make real-looking scores and LIE ON A INTERNET RANKING SITE TO GROW HIS EGO IN FRONT OF PEOPLE HE HAS NEVER MET.
Solution: Well, your right. I could. So could anyone else. This is not specific to me. However, I can't imagine why people would go through the trouble to lie on the internet.
Counter-Accusation: But people have do it all the time!
Better Solution: Well, then they are idiots, and sadly I haven't found a method of dealing with idiots yet. Sorry.

Accusation: He has such a suspicious account! He is just stealing another person's scores and pictures.
Solution: I still don't know what's so suspicious about it. I suppose I could dangle a piece of beef jerkey in front of all his pictures so you know I took them. Of course, you'd say I faked it anyway.

Feel free to add more.

QUOTE(~Amadeus~)
BBH's right, I don't understand what you thought would happen by making a fake pic of a bs score.

QUOTE(Weekly World News)
True intentions revealed!  A shocking tale of deceit and lies! 

I didn't expect anything to happen. I had hoped you would see my pictures, convince yourself that I'm not faking my scores, and use common-sense and know the 100k claim was untrue. Apparently I was wrong. Maybe I just got so bored walking to my car through the cold and snow, going back to my dorm room with a PS2 and batteries, then hooking up my PS2, taking the pictures with a camera that I haven't used since this summer (<3 Japan), signing up for a photobucket account, uploading the pictures with a shitty net connection (it completely died less than 2 hours after I posted) only to prove something to people I've never met. That, and I had time to kill while I was uploading the pictures. At first I wasn't even going to make it an animated gif and only post the 100k. Then I figured something like this would happen, so I didn't. Wasn't enough I guess.

Thanks though ~Amadeus~. This is the most active I've been on a message board in a long time.

QUOTE(neotatsujin01)
but the noob in me is rearing its ugly head....it would be nice for a video.....bc.....vid's are cool......and it is trauma punk man.

I suppose I could make a video of me scrolling through my score chart. If I made a video of me playing it there'd be no sound, bad angle, and low video quality. We'll see though.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FoxxyIchibo
post Jan 9 2005, 01:35 PM
Post #5

Evergreen

QUOTE(catchyphraseowen @ Jan 6 2005, 09:08 PM)
Kay then we'll fucking drop it when you get some NON-EDITED, normal lighting, full screen photos up of whatever was questioned. Specifically a RESULTS SCREEN, NOT YOUR RECORDS CHART picture of a clear on Trauma Punk EX. It might be unfair to define your statement as a 96K, but it is not unfair to define it as "I can clear this reliably". Pic of a results screen with a clear and a score in that range.

http://popnnavy.com/viewsong.php?songid=cl...&highlight=FOXY <3<3

http://popnnavy.com/viewsong.php?songid=ja...&highlight=FOXY <3<3

http://popnnavy.com/viewsong.php?songid=cl...&highlight=FOXY <3

http://popnnavy.com/viewsong.php?songid=hy...&highlight=FOXY <3

http://popnnavy.com/viewsong.php?songid=hi...&highlight=FOXY :|

http://popnnavy.com/viewsong.php?songid=ro...&highlight=FOXY sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
FoxxyIchibo
post Jan 9 2005, 11:33 PM
Post #6

Evergreen

Here we go.

Had to censor the fingers, sorry. Score was 92682. I was smashing a lot so I got lots of extra bads.................................

Edit: Cleared Classic 8 <3

I have the best luck with cameras. Hit the button and it took the picture 2 seconds later as I was putting it down.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FoxxyIchibo
post Jan 10 2005, 08:53 PM
Post #7

Evergreen

QUOTE(qkumbr @ Jan 10 2005, 06:19 PM)
http://popnnavy.com/viewsong.php?songid=cl...&highlight=MATT

i'm nowhere clearing this. foxy, you're playing on the default difficulty in the options menu, right?

Yep, difficulty 2.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FoxxyIchibo
post Jan 12 2005, 11:00 AM
Post #8

Evergreen

QUOTE(MAIcrosoft @ Jan 12 2005, 02:55 AM)
i think it meant to be a joke of his forst try or something P:

That was my friend playing... I'm particularly fond of the two right hands~
Seeing as he only had a 13 max combo, I think he did pretty well.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FoxxyIchibo
post Jan 12 2005, 05:27 PM
Post #9

Evergreen

QUOTE(flux @ Jan 12 2005, 02:34 PM)
And that's with a normal gauge?
Because Pop'n games will give the cleared flag for EX bar, which is much easier to pass things with.
I don't mean to be mean, but I'd just like to make sure we're clear.

I distinctly remember coming out of the jackhammer part with my gauge nearly in the clear and thinking "I win."

--------------------

+Quote Post
FoxxyIchibo
post Jan 12 2005, 08:52 PM
Post #10

Evergreen

QUOTE(catchyphraseowen @ Jan 12 2005, 06:00 PM)
Can you do videos? I know everyone is bugging out about it, but I'm pretty sure you're the only guy who can do it >_>... Not to prove your score, but more because I'd love to see how you can do it.

Never said I could do it consistantly. I actually did this song just as I was heading out the door to drop a friend off and had no intention of passing it. Hitting the jackhammers fast enough was no problem, it was just a matter of keeping both hands synced while doing it.

As for video, my digital camera can take low-quality movies with no sound. It also lags whenever there is a lot of motion, but I'll try it later and see. May not get much time this weekend though as the Mall of America got Exceed 2 recently and I'm whoring it out...

--------------------

+Quote Post
FoxxyIchibo
post Jan 13 2005, 05:32 PM
Post #11

Evergreen

QUOTE(neotatsujin01 @ Jan 13 2005, 03:08 PM)
there is a vid in the tatsujin section on bemanistyle of robo passing it.

I only see Classic 4 and Classic 6 videos.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FoxxyIchibo
post Jan 15 2005, 01:27 PM
Post #12

Evergreen

QUOTE(catchyphraseowen @ Jan 14 2005, 09:23 PM)
I will agree. Contemporary Nation is a hard 40, maybe a middle level 41. Classic 8 EX is in a league of its own. >_>

I've only cleared Contemporary Nation and Symphonic Metal once out of 13 some tries. I did come within 1 bar of passing Classic 8 again though <3

--------------------

+Quote Post
FoxxyIchibo
post Jan 15 2005, 05:36 PM
Post #13

Evergreen

http://popnnavy.com/viewsong.php?songid=cl...&highlight=FOXY
<3

Edit : Just cleared Classic 8 again <3<3 and again and again. 4 now.

EditEdit : http://popnnavy.com/viewsong.php?songid=lo...op_a&mode=hyper

Failed Trauma Punk once. Border fail ohmy.gif
I passed next time though!

My camera delays when taking pictures so cleared covers the song title. Enjoy <3

--------------------

+Quote Post
FoxxyIchibo
post Jan 16 2005, 01:57 AM
Post #14

Evergreen

QUOTE(Arch0wl @ Jan 16 2005, 12:34 AM)
uh huh.

Post-whore <3

This is Classic 8, but you won't believe me anyway <3 Low-score clears are sexy.

P.S:
This game is harder than Trauma Punk <3

--------------------

+Quote Post
FoxxyIchibo
post Jan 16 2005, 05:17 PM
Post #15

Evergreen

QUOTE(catchyphraseowen @ Jan 16 2005, 03:04 PM)
Videos please.

Of me playing the Lion King game? I was hoping to keep it wrapped as a collectors item, but if you insist.... On the back it says "If you're the player to defeat Scar, you win and you get to make Simba the Lion King"
I have no clue how to 'make' him the Lion King, but I'll try my best.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FoxxyIchibo
post Jan 16 2005, 06:30 PM
Post #16

Evergreen

QUOTE(Kythlyn @ Jan 16 2005, 04:57 PM)
Easy. You can be his queen.

Are you suggesting I kill Nala? Thats terrible :(

--------------------

+Quote Post
FoxxyIchibo
post Jan 18 2005, 12:29 AM
Post #17

Evergreen

QUOTE(tomokosasaki @ Jan 17 2005, 07:23 PM)
pics of records screen.

And...just to let everyone know.....its easy to clear classic 8 with that kind of score with the lifebar turned up easier.

It's not easy by any means... It's the same as clearing it on any difficulty though. Don't bother hitting anything until the easy part before the jackhammers. My best run was with 6 bars into clear on difficulty 2 and I had 400 some misses because I didn't try until I had to.

foxy- thank you for the photos. however, i think it's safe to say that a lot of the people here are still confused and/or skeptical.

Confusion is just another synonym for fun~! One time I was skiing, and when I went off a jump, my ski came off in mid-air! I was all, "Wow! I'm so confused~~??!?!^____:(" but it was fun when I landed.

This is Confusionfun with a cat.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FoxxyIchibo
post Jan 18 2005, 11:53 PM
Post #18

Evergreen

QUOTE(Sardius @ Jan 18 2005, 09:56 PM)
that cat is SO very obviously photoshopped

I'm so ashamed. Here's the proof you wanted.

Sorry about the AWESOME GLARE from my super bright mouse LED. I know it gets in the way of the cat, but trust me, this cat is real.

--------------------

+Quote Post
FoxxyIchibo
post Jan 22 2005, 09:59 PM
Post #19

Evergreen

QUOTE(neotatsujin01 @ Jan 22 2005, 08:08 PM)
about trauma punk being easy....

maby he is saying it bc he is cocky about his playing? hmmm......oh i dont have any clue how ANY ONE COULD EVER BE COCKY ON A BEMANI GAME THREAD!!!!!

possible solution.

Well I DID 100k the cock. And Trauma Punk is easy. I laughed like a giddy little girl when I found out it was a 42. However, I still think Half-Life 3 is hard as hell. There was a queen headcrab on the other side of the door that totally rocked me ^______:(

--------------------

+Quote Post
FoxxyIchibo
post Feb 12 2005, 07:06 PM
Post #20

Evergreen

Here's a video.

Trauma Punk Video

--------------------