IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Conversation between Audity and I of utmost importance to Xythar due to his administrative responsibilities
Elphaba
post Jun 22 2015, 12:08 AM
Post #1

Everyone Is Epic Winnocent

From: Darkness Beyond Time (And I'm the Dog, or Bitch, Schala)

(11:53:57 PM) keeb onduran: http://i.gyazo.com/95b757e8e86e0dd91ab9c1bfc674a699.png conspiracy
(11:54:17 PM) keeb onduran: 232323232323232323232323232323232323232323232323232323
(11:55:07 PM) Milkslake: heckle huckle
(11:56:59 PM) keeb onduran: Your search - charlatandeliers - did not match any documents.
(2015-06-22 12:00:58 AM) keeb onduran: ¯\(happy.gif)/¯
(12:01:24 AM) keeb onduran: i made a face on the internet
(12:04:54 AM) Milkslake: gyckelei iuf8fffffffffffffffhawke
(12:05:28 AM) Milkslake: "xythar force change his name to that"
(12:06:00 AM) keeb onduran: that

--------------------
LeonMoongooner3: hi
Kryssstal: hi huh
LeonMoongooner3: is this thee krysstal?
Kryssstal: uh huh
LeonMoongooner3: youre a straight legend girl
Kryssstal: but i'm bi

"maya talks like someone perpetually participating in internet cat fights" -viv

"Anyway point is following your thought processes is not unlike trying to herd a kitten that fell into a ball pit" -ShadowWraith

"now i want ppl to know, that i see you, from over here, across the internet, turning up the corners of your lips in a smile, thinking that this is a funny statement, and i just want to say how DARE you not take this situation seriously, how DARE you treat this situation with any humor whatsoever. epitome! the perfect example! of the embarrassment, the shame of humanity. you all have got some nerve to even crack a grin whatsoever in the slightest, and none of you have the slightest shred of dignity or emotion. i am appalled and dismayed. thank you. bows" -Jadin

"well, yes, and ofc she is an intolerant narcissist girl lol" -jeanclaude

"like you can't just say 'well if you'd been in x place at y time then you'd know' as if i'm supposed to take your word for it and fucken like agree with you 'oh you're right krystal is an irredeemable sociopath and she's dexter from the hit show dexter'" -Rambly

"krystal with a relaly tiny pecker is probably peak sexiness anyway" -grass

"for the record i always imagined krystal being closer to daria than velma" -funkdoc

"nah, it's cool. you seem fine. especially for a person" -ancientscapes

"tfw biggest internet tough girl is a sub" -Based Audity

Kneel down and clean the smegma between my toes that I accrued from giving footsiejobs to someone actually deserving. :3

“There is nothing in the world that cannot be cured by love. That is the most thing.” ―Antonio Banderas

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Jun 22 2015, 12:10 AM
Post #2

(12:09:56 AM) keeb onduran: In much the same way that rainforest trees compete for sunlight, flowering plants compete with each other for the bees services. The ability of a flowering plant to attract bees translates directly into their reproductive success. If bees give a greater share of attention to a certain species of plant, then that plant will propagate more and will become the dominant plant in the area. While bees collect pollen from all types of plants, they show preferences for certain types of pollen. The pollen that is most attractive to bees, naturally, is pollen that provides the best nutrients for their health. In this plant competition, reproductive success is driven by the ability to evolve the most nutritious pollen that will attract the most bees. Plants with lower quality pollen are then driven to evolve higher quality pollen in order to become more competitive for the bees attention. 150 million years of this evolutionary pressure has driven bee pollen to become more and more nutritionally superior. The end product of this process of natural selection is bee pollen with high intensity nutrition.
(12:10:19 AM) Milkslake: from dalmasca

--------------------

"Anyway point is following your thought processes is not unlike trying to herd a kitten that fell into a ball pit" -ShadowWraith

"now i want ppl to know, that i see you, from over here, across the internet, turning up the corners of your lips in a smile, thinking that this is a funny statement, and i just want to say how DARE you not take this situation seriously, how DARE you treat this situation with any humor whatsoever. epitome! the perfect example! of the embarrassment, the shame of humanity. you all have got some nerve to even crack a grin whatsoever in the slightest, and none of you have the slightest shred of dignity or emotion. i am appalled and dismayed. thank you. bows" -Jadin

"like you can't just say 'well if you'd been in x place at y time then you'd know' as if i'm supposed to take your word for it and fucken like agree with you 'oh you're right krystal is an irredeemable sociopath and she's dexter from the hit show dexter'" -Rambly

"for the record i always imagined krystal being closer to daria than velma" -funkdoc

Kneel down and clean the smegma between my toes that I accrued from giving footsiejobs to someone actually deserving. :3

“There is nothing in the world that cannot be cured by love. That is the most thing.” ―Antonio Banderas

+Quote Post
Elphaba
post Jun 22 2015, 12:13 AM
Post #3

hey even though this forum is dead this cover kicks ass: https://twitter.com/krysrltal/status/612797053400317952

grant kirkhope fav'd it!

--------------------

+Quote Post
DexterClaire
post Jun 22 2015, 12:20 AM
Post #4

Dazzlin' Darlin

there's an alternate reality where kirkhope didn't favorite this, and that's no universe i want to exist in.

+Quote Post
bapple cider vin...
post Jun 22 2015, 12:41 AM
Post #5

The Village of the Lovers of Heckran

reading iherb reviews instead of sleeping

--------------------

hualep ola whef

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic