> slackers
Mazrim
post Mar 5 2008, 03:17 PM
Post #21

SPACE FIGHT

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

Well if you got single digit misses on it Brazo and you find it so easy, you should give it a shot. tongue.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kappaiidx
post Mar 5 2008, 05:32 PM
Post #22

Astral Voyage

QUOTE(MazriM TaiM @ Mar 5 2008, 03:17 PM) *
Well if you got single digit misses on it Brazo and you find it so easy, you should give it a shot. tongue.gif

He's bad at timing. :3

He did get I think 6 misses though when he first played it, it was right in front of me.

--------------------
IPB Image
Forced laughing, forced smile
Feigned weeping, downright lie
0083 5581 9964 3668 - Wii Code

+Quote Post
Brazoliange
post Mar 13 2008, 09:13 AM
Post #23

Candy Galy

QUOTE(kappaiidx @ Mar 5 2008, 05:32 PM) *
He's bad at timing. :3

He did get I think 6 misses though when he first played it, it was right in front of me.

though I didn't have my hat, and it was my first time playing on a ransai (which imo felt kinda shitty regardless of the condition of yours)

--------------------
http://vjarmy.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3967
Help bring IIDX GOLD to Dave & Busters locations around the US!!!

+Quote Post
Toph
post Mar 13 2008, 02:50 PM
Post #24

No Mayoi No Life

From: *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡*

QUOTE(Brazoliange @ Mar 13 2008, 04:13 AM) *
though I didn't have my hat, and it was my first time playing on a ransai (which imo felt kinda shitty regardless of the condition of yours)

yeah if you had your hat and you were playing on an ASC you would have 100k'd it for sure man we got you

--------------------
溶け出せばどんくらいの世界が spread out?
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1172326

+Quote Post
Brazoliange
post Mar 14 2008, 02:15 AM
Post #25

Candy Galy

actually I was just responding to "He's bad at timing. :3" but ok. keep being sarcastic, but when I get the second best miss count on a song sightread it shouldn't be that hard for anyone else to beat mine, and as I said I didn't remember the timing being fucked. even non-ura percussive seems pretty 100k-able to me on Fever AC, but maybe the timing was shit on 11 cs or whichever it was on.

regardless god forbid me posing any sort of challenge to players that seems pretty reasonable or anything. next time I'll make sure to suggest someone 95ks darkwish ex or something like that (omg that'd still be super hard though).

--------------------
http://vjarmy.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3967
Help bring IIDX GOLD to Dave & Busters locations around the US!!!

+Quote Post
Toph
post Mar 14 2008, 02:48 AM
Post #26

No Mayoi No Life

From: *̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ *̡͌l̡*

you should wish this song when you're dark

--------------------
溶け出せばどんくらいの世界が spread out?
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1172326

+Quote Post
over there
post Mar 14 2008, 11:52 AM
Post #27

World's Biggest Xythar Fan No Longer

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE(Brazoliange @ Mar 14 2008, 03:15 AM) *
actually I was just responding to "He's bad at timing. :3" but ok. keep being sarcastic, but when I get the second best miss count on a song sightread it shouldn't be that hard for anyone else to beat mine, and as I said I didn't remember the timing being fucked. even non-ura percussive seems pretty 100k-able to me on Fever AC, but maybe the timing was shit on 11 cs or whichever it was on.

regardless god forbid me posing any sort of challenge to players that seems pretty reasonable or anything. next time I'll make sure to suggest someone 95ks darkwish ex or something like that (omg that'd still be super hard though).

95king Darkwish is sort of hard...wait, well not for people who use greats I guess. Fucking CHEATERS. Also Percussive EX is about 400 times easier to 100k than Ura Percussive EX.

+Quote Post
Kaze
post Mar 19 2008, 02:42 AM
Post #28

Tranoid

Why hasn't anyone 100K'd Anime Hero R EX yet? Like, all sarcasm aside, I haven't played pop'n in nearly 3 months and I managed 4 bads. I had a shitty random, so I got a few goods, but I'm sure any of you could do it easily.

--------------------

+Quote Post
apxn
post Mar 19 2008, 04:52 PM
Post #29

Dazzlin' Darlin

QUOTE(Kaze @ Mar 19 2008, 03:42 AM) *
Why hasn't anyone 100K'd Anime Hero R EX yet? Like, all sarcasm aside, I haven't played pop'n in nearly 3 months and I managed 4 bads. I had a shitty random, so I got a few goods, but I'm sure any of you could do it easily.

I'm with you on that. If you can get a 97.9k on non-ura anime hero R, you pretty much have a 100k. Same goes for your score on non-ura heavy rock, it's only 1 good, if you can get 1 good you can easily get 0 good. PNN should just round up.

--------------------

im calling bs on account that he went for the 95k ojama. if he actually COULD do it, im pretty sure he would go for the 100k ojama

excellent detective work

QUOTE(Brazoliange @ Mar 3 2008, 08:22 AM) *
100k Pop'n Taisou/Ura Percussive EXs already. neither of those should really be that bad (esp. ura percussive)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 10:09 AM