IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A NEW CHALLENGER HAS ARRIVED, Currently lv30s | any style of play OK | 13 + 14
Spiritsnare
post Aug 27 2007, 01:22 PM
Post #1

make some noise daaadaadada

I'm getting my DASC in the next few days and was wondering if someone out there matched my skill level.

I pass lower-division 30s (30~32) consistently on arcade and have touched some higher-level songs (e.g. Cyber Flamenco Hyper).

Any playstyle (ASC/mini/Dualshock) is OK.

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Angelus_Ov_Letum
post Aug 30 2007, 11:19 PM
Post #2

Tranoid

Well, soon i'll be getting my DASC, he got the money around 17 days ago, so i'm going to hope that it's going to be sent to me soon, and i heard that an ASC will take my skill level down to around where you are, so i think it'd be good. What styles do you have? I've got 8-14.

+Quote Post
Spiritsnare
post Aug 31 2007, 10:13 AM
Post #3

I've got 13 and 14. Sooner or later, that's going to expand downwards (getting 12 next, then 11, 10, 9, 8, and maybe 7, because [Bara] is Good Shitâ„¢.)

I've improved a bit - I'm at the level 34 range, and even then, 34 is pretty hit-or-miss (I can pass Infinity Blue, but not H@ppy Choice); I can clear select higher songs, e.g. Hard Pf, Athletic Meet, the Hell14 songs (but not the course), and whatever.

I look forward to battle. btns.gif I'll start posting my scores once I get my setup back from my friend (I've been playing at her place because her parents are away for Labor Day weekend + the week before, so I've been making use of an empty place in which to make noise).

--------------------

+Quote Post
over there
post Aug 31 2007, 04:12 PM
Post #4

World's Biggest Xythar Fan No Longer

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

I fully endorse BARA biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Angelus_Ov_Letum
post Sep 3 2007, 08:21 PM
Post #5

Tranoid

Alright, that sounds good. I'll be alittle behind when we start, since i've still got no ASC yet, but when I do i'm going to have my scores wiped.

Ugh, school starts tomorrow for me, it's going to be hard to play pop'n alot, but i can't wait to get the ASC.

+Quote Post
Spiritsnare
post Sep 11 2007, 12:45 PM
Post #6

Okay, so here's an update: the ASC has switched hands from my friend to me to my other friend - I got a group of my friends into the game, and so they're slowly working up the ranks in Enjoy.

I assume it's not a priority to get my scores up right now - has your ASC come in yet? If so, I can swipe my setup later today and start punching them in.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Angelus_Ov_Letum
post Sep 11 2007, 09:42 PM
Post #7

Tranoid

>_> nah, it hasn't. I'm personally kinda disapointed, but Steve ran out of buttons, so hes got to wait for those to ship to him before he can put them in, then he has to ship the controller. This means no rush on getting your scores in, it could be awhile before i get mine T_T

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 03:00 AM