IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Does anyone read this?, And feel like battling?
Flashfire
post Aug 8 2006, 09:34 PM
Post #1

Rising in the Sun

I'm working on filling out all my scores right now, 11 and 12 are by far the most complete and they should give you an idea of my skill level. I think a Pop'n rival would be pretty cool, but people seem to be pretty lax about filling out their Pop'n Navy account, so it's hard for me to find a good rival. Anyone interested?

--------------------
QUOTE(TheKnightOfNee @ Dec 5 2005, 02:01 PM) [snapback]45735[/snapback]

My turntable fell out.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FrozenHalo
post Aug 9 2006, 01:50 AM
Post #2

God damnit, not the toast!

Id be so Intrested if I could actualy play at your level.

I feel like PNM is...dead...

It makes me cry at night.

--------------------
QUOTE (Schlagwerk @ Jan 28 2009, 02:04 PM) *
Dolce's left hand...

has more teeth than you
bye

+Quote Post
over there
post Aug 9 2006, 02:43 AM
Post #3

World's Biggest Xythar Fan No Longer

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE(Flashfire @ Aug 8 2006, 10:34 PM) *
I'm working on filling out all my scores right now, 11 and 12 are by far the most complete and they should give you an idea of my skill level. I think a Pop'n rival would be pretty cool, but people seem to be pretty lax about filling out their Pop'n Navy account, so it's hard for me to find a good rival. Anyone interested?

Let's go smile.gif

Random is kind of around your level too.

+Quote Post
Jadin
post Aug 9 2006, 10:21 AM
Post #4

I♥prat fall

once I fix my controller (replace the pcb) and if it works after that, I'll battle biggrin.gif

--------------------
[21:17:43] <+Jadin> sry I fell asleep making spaghetti

+Quote Post
Mazrim
post Aug 9 2006, 10:37 AM
Post #5

SPACE FIGHT

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

I imagine once PNN gets a facelift it will get some more activity. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Hitman
post Aug 9 2006, 04:22 PM
Post #6

Dazzlin' Darlin

I'm also working on filling out my account. So far I've only finished Pop'n 8, but 9 and 10 have all of 9-line and Hyper filled out. (It might take a while before I get to 11 and 12.) I will say I'm not going to fill out any scores on 5-line, though. That's like entering in scores for beginner's mode on IIDX or DDR, only it doesn't even use all the buttons.

So far we seem to be pretty close in overall score:

FIRE Total: 42015363
KMIX Total: 42034976

...but on individual difficulties, it's weirdly unbalanced.

9-Line - FIRE wins, 96 over 13
Hyper - KMIX wins, 118 over 41

I should probably go back and replay a lot of the 9-liners.

--------------------
As the whole army walked in accompanied by tanks walked in more, a bunch of soldiers walked up a grenade in each of their hands.
--Tom Dyron

Have a Drink at the SAND WITCH! The sun makes heat, it's hot my meat! Have a drink!
--Teh Baro

+Quote Post
Flashfire
post Aug 10 2006, 01:54 PM
Post #7

Rising in the Sun

maybe we can get a big rivalry going ohmy.gif

plus it would be REALLY cool to be in a battle with Jadin since im far below him in IIDX.

i just finished 11's 9-line, im starting 9s now. im on kind of a random streak of putting things in and a lot of my hypers are out of date, but ill work on it. ill be watching a couple of you tongue.gif

--------------------

My turntable fell out.

+Quote Post
over there
post Aug 10 2006, 11:42 PM
Post #8

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE(Flashfire @ Aug 10 2006, 02:54 PM) *
maybe we can get a big rivalry going ohmy.gif

plus it would be REALLY cool to be in a battle with Jadin since im far below him in IIDX.

i just finished 11's 9-line, im starting 9s now. im on kind of a random streak of putting things in and a lot of my hypers are out of date, but ill work on it. ill be watching a couple of you tongue.gif

I'll TRY to update my scores, but you'll only see COOL scores from Taisen mode in pop'n 12 until pop'n 13 comes out. BTW, my scores up right now are my best scores, so don't judge them to be my average.

+Quote Post
OnePhraseBlues
post Aug 11 2006, 01:53 AM
Post #9

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

i still play this game from time to time, even though you totally owned me at that popn tourney at otakon D: . but once i get my controller back, i'll get back into playing since theres nothing else to do here :/

+Quote Post
Jadin
post Aug 11 2006, 11:09 PM
Post #10

I♥prat fall

pick a pop'n from 7-10 and I'll try to fix my controller and update that game next time I go over to my friend's house =)

--------------------
[21:17:43] <+Jadin> sry I fell asleep making spaghetti

+Quote Post
Flashfire
post Aug 14 2006, 02:15 PM
Post #11

Rising in the Sun

QUOTE(Jadin @ Aug 12 2006, 12:09 AM) *
pick a pop'n from 7-10 and I'll try to fix my controller and update that game next time I go over to my friend's house =)

lets go with 9. i like 9 and since KMIX also has scores for 9 in (with some nice scores by the way, things like Toybox blink.gif ) itll have a good blend of people to compare. ill start putting some scores for it in tonight.

for some reason i dont have access to Anime Hero R hyper though. ill have to figure that out. maybe ill just put in a button code tongue.gif

and SPIC, you're on too, after watching you at Otakon playing throughout the con, i think we could have some fun comparisons too.

Gabe, you're missing a bunch of scores, but then again ive been playing a lot of 9-line, so im sure ill see you more when i get up to the harder stuff.

--------------------

My turntable fell out.

+Quote Post
over there
post Aug 15 2006, 11:17 PM
Post #12

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE(Flashfire @ Aug 14 2006, 03:15 PM) *
lets go with 9. i like 9 and since KMIX also has scores for 9 in (with some nice scores by the way, things like Toybox blink.gif ) itll have a good blend of people to compare. ill start putting some scores for it in tonight.

for some reason i dont have access to Anime Hero R hyper though. ill have to figure that out. maybe ill just put in a button code tongue.gif

and SPIC, you're on too, after watching you at Otakon playing throughout the con, i think we could have some fun comparisons too.

Gabe, you're missing a bunch of scores, but then again ive been playing a lot of 9-line, so im sure ill see you more when i get up to the harder stuff.

You'll see some in the accomplishments thread (right now, in fact) and I'll start entering scores when I get back into college.

EDIT: I got Anime Hero R Hyper unlocked (the last thing in the game I needed) by playing it in Arcade mode.

+Quote Post
OnePhraseBlues
post Aug 16 2006, 07:55 PM
Post #13

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

due to circumstances beyond my control, i wont be able to play popn until i get yet another ps2. but once 13 comes out, i'll be way on top of it :>

+Quote Post
Flashfire
post Aug 17 2006, 08:01 AM
Post #14

Rising in the Sun

QUOTE(otaku1313 @ Aug 16 2006, 12:17 AM) *
EDIT: I got Anime Hero R Hyper unlocked (the last thing in the game I needed) by playing it in Arcade mode.

note to self...

no scores from me until Monday. i was putting some in this past Monday when a friend called so i went out, then the last two days i was celebrating my anniversary with my girlfriend, tonight im at another house and this weekend im visiting Virginia Tech, so dont expect much yet. Monday though, im going to attack 9-line ohmy.gif

--------------------

My turntable fell out.

+Quote Post
Hitman
post Aug 18 2006, 03:18 AM
Post #15

Dazzlin' Darlin

QUOTE(Flashfire @ Aug 17 2006, 08:01 AM) *
Monday though, im going to attack 9-line ohmy.gif

Well, I'm screwed. I've recently updated all non-100k 9-line scores for Pop'n 8 and 9, and you're STILL beating me pretty bad. When did you get so good at the 100k-ing, anyway?

--------------------
As the whole army walked in accompanied by tanks walked in more, a bunch of soldiers walked up a grenade in each of their hands.
--Tom Dyron

Have a Drink at the SAND WITCH! The sun makes heat, it's hot my meat! Have a drink!
--Teh Baro

+Quote Post
Flashfire
post Aug 22 2006, 02:36 PM
Post #16

Rising in the Sun

QUOTE(Hitman @ Aug 18 2006, 04:18 AM) *
Well, I'm screwed. I've recently updated all non-100k 9-line scores for Pop'n 8 and 9, and you're STILL beating me pretty bad. When did you get so good at the 100k-ing, anyway?

well i kind of started like that. i played IIDX for a couple years before finally getting my Pop'n controller this year, and i just didnt mess with 9-line until recently when i decided i needed to put in all my scores. 100ks came pretty easy with a few exceptions (I HATE UCHU-KG AND SOUND TRACK), so i keep getting them. you have some REALLY nice scores though, like Toybox EX. i played it, checked the listing and just about crapped myself.

more 9 tonight, last week i turned out to be much busier then i thought. 9 is rough though, lots of weird timing.

--------------------

My turntable fell out.

+Quote Post
therealbong
post Aug 31 2006, 11:07 AM
Post #17

Tranoid

I'd really like to get into this, except I don't play it that much. I have an ASC, but 2 problems:
1) can't play too often...or usually at all cause family is home, and PnM makes a LOT of noise.
2) I haven't found a way to play comfortably yet, best I can do is sit in my futon and play lap style...but I'm no where near as good lap style as I am having it on a table or some other sturdy device.

Like IIDX though, I usually don't play the easier versions of songs. There's only a few handful of songs I can't beat so far, but thats just roughly off the top of my head. I really love PnM, even moreso than IIDX, so I'd really like getting motivation to play again happy.gif.

--------------------
The names Bong, James Bong.

<me and friends after watching the new Batman movie>
"Either you die a slut, or you live long enough to find yourself a single mother."

+Quote Post
Axem Rangers
post Aug 31 2006, 11:59 AM
Post #18

Banned Routine

I just play sitting on the floor, hunched over the controller on the floor in front of me, but most people play standing up, with the Pop'n ASC on a keyboard stand. You might want to check those out.

--------------------
I respond so fast I might break the prison glass.
So you're saying you should be able to act like this to a forum administrator, or a teacher, or a police officer, or your own parents and get away with it. You're supposed to respect these folks.

If you or a friend has the Sailor Moon S (uncut) boxset, or any of the Sailor Moon movies (uncut), and would like to sell or trade them, please contact me!
QUOTE (_ηρα @ Jul 13 2008, 05:15 AM) *
The way I see it, me and Axem are lucky in that we have around 4 years to avoid becoming an utter fuckup like you. It's a nice feeling, being young.

+Quote Post
over there
post Sep 2 2006, 08:57 PM
Post #19

DJ Battle This User

View User Page
Pop'n Battle This User

QUOTE(Axem Rangers @ Aug 31 2006, 12:59 PM) *
I just play sitting on the floor, hunched over the controller on the floor in front of me, but most people play standing up, with the Pop'n ASC on a keyboard stand. You might want to check those out.

I use a desk with a very short clothes hamper/rubbermaid container.

Hitman, not bad Toybox EX score, you might be close to my level in a few months biggrin.gif

I'm probably going to update EX scores since this is a good weekend to do it. No notecounts though, because I can't take that many pictures and play for that long right now.

+Quote Post
OnePhraseBlues
post Sep 29 2006, 06:29 AM
Post #20

Tranoid

DJ Battle This User

so anyone in this thread interested in re-learning the game by playing ONLY super challenge? i'll make a mass update on scores later tonight.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 06:41 AM